Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your world view of integrity is "agree with what I believe, otherwise you are scum".  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I back my kid.

Meh.
I'm really big on family, but if my kid is acting like a scumbag and hurting his wife and/or children, you're damn right I'm going to call him out on it.

Sure. But in the case of this example, its a man getting a little something on the side. Not exactly a historically unprecedented situation, no?
Give advice, give guidance, and when he ignores all that, back him however reasonably possible. It's what is done for family.
It's why integrity is a scarce commodity in the world today.    

Your world view of integrity is "agree with what I believe, otherwise you are scum".  

No, I do not.  You miss the point because you want to believe in what makes you feel good.  What that man said, back your kid right or wrong because that is what is done for family, is complete rubbish.  It is what leads to the decay of society.  If you don't like it, too bad.  It does not make me the STUPID one.  I cannot help how you feel by my comments or your childish commentary input.  But we are in GD so I expect no less.  If you fail to see the wrong in blanketly backing somebody because they are blood even when they are in the wrong, then you have just shown your true colors to everyone.  No doubt you will have backers as this is GD.  But let me know how that works out for you in a couple decades, for you and your kids.  This is a simple right wrong issue having nothing to do with scum or other name calling.  

You teach a kid or an adult there are no consequences for their wrong actions, they will continue to duplicate those actions if they feel good.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Force?

Are you one of these badasses here that think at 60+ years old you are "taking your adult son behind the woodshed" for corrective action?

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kids?

I would force him to tell his wife and then do what I could to help get both into some form of marriage counseling to try to keep the divorce from happening. Parents getting divorced is the suck, no matter how old the kids are.

No kids?

I'd force him to tell her, then I'd let them fight it out however they wanted.

He would not get financial support for the divorce in either case, he will have been "raised better than that" unless I totally fuck up in the next 14 or so years.

Force?

Are you one of these badasses here that think at 60+ years old you are "taking your adult son behind the woodshed" for corrective action?

LOL

As in "tell her, or I will".

I suppose I could have said coerce or blackmail, but I wouldn't want anything else out of him other than giving the woman he married the truth.

I am not raising him to believe in the fast food style marriage the US has latched on to over the last 50 years.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Since this is a thread about people's direct kids cheating on their spouses, you are saying that your direct children cheated on their spouses?  Or are you reading a whole bunch of other shit into the discussion, like beating your kids, adultery in general, and other messed up family crap....?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Without writing a book, this whole subject and more is my life story.  I have lived this shit personally since I was old enough to remember anything.  

Since this is a thread about people's direct kids cheating on their spouses, you are saying that your direct children cheated on their spouses?  Or are you reading a whole bunch of other shit into the discussion, like beating your kids, adultery in general, and other messed up family crap....?

If you read my posts and comprehend them, you will see I reference my childhood.  No my kids are in not involved in anything like this.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Tell them I'll never be to old to whip their ass.  And to straighten up or get a divorce.  
View Quote

Pretty much this.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Force?

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Kids?

I would force him to tell his wife and then do what I could to help get both into some form of marriage counseling to try to keep the divorce from happening. Parents getting divorced is the suck, no matter how old the kids are.

No kids?

He would not get financial support for the divorce in either case, he will have been "raised better than that" unless I totally fuck up in the next 14 or so years.

Force?

LOL
I'd rather die a 60 year old physical weakling in a pool of blood, than allow my flesh and blood to reinforce to society, cheating(on his wife and kids) is ok.  If I allowed that what good would I have lived for?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It's none of your business, and it's not your place to get involved.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd be pretty pissed at my kid, to the point I'd say "Either tell your husband/wife this within a month, or I'll do it for you."

1000x this.  I think the people who threaten that or follow through with that stuff are worse than the cheaters.  Who gives you the right to make those decisions.  None of your business.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
1000x this.  I think the people who threaten that or follow through with that stuff are worse than the cheaters.  Who gives you the right to make those decisions.  None of your business.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd be pretty pissed at my kid, to the point I'd say "Either tell your husband/wife this within a month, or I'll do it for you."

From my perspective God did when he granted me that life to raise.  

EDIT:How ironic is the 2nd part of your sig line with a post like this??!!  "I will not go quietly into the night for my life is the light that dares the darkness!"

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I would tell my wife and ask her advice. We are a partnership. I think my wife and I would take our child aside and speak with them. tell them what they have done is wrong and figure out what is going on. I would tell my child they need to end the affair and that his mother and I are willing to watch the kids for a weekend while he talked to her. I would even offer to pay for marriage counseling. If my child refused to tell his wife, I would have my wife talk to her alone, she is good with that kind of stuff. Maybe have my wife take our daughter inlay and the grandkids to a hotel for a week away from my kid and then I would continue to try to talk some sense in my child.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

No, I do not.  You miss the point because you want to believe in what makes you feel good.  What that man said, back your kid right or wrong because that is what is done for family, is complete rubbish.  It is what leads to the decay of society.  If you don't like it, too bad.  It does not make me the STUPID one.  I cannot help how you feel by my comments or your childish commentary input.  But we are in GD so I expect no less.  If you fail to see the wrong in blanketly backing somebody because they are blood even when they are in the wrong, then you have just shown your true colors to everyone.  No doubt you will have backers as this is GD.  But let me know how that works out for you in a couple decades, for you and your kids.  This is a simple right wrong issue having nothing to do with scum or other name calling.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You teach a kid or an adult there are no consequences for their wrong actions, they will continue to duplicate those actions if they feel good.  
You do understand this site is filled with a bunch of immoral creeps, right? Many on here are confirming already what I thought about them in the past.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Ream them a new asshole, then stay out of it.

They made their bed, let them lay in it. I have enough problems of my own to add adult-child stupidity to the list.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You do understand this site is filled with a bunch of immoral creeps, right? Many on here are confirming already what I thought about them in the past.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does not surprise me that a lot of folks wouldn't interfere.  Morality aside, some families just aren't that close, and would view it like I might view the relationship of a co-worker.  It does surprise me that they'd view those who take it seriously enough to say something as snitches or worse than the person cheating.  That's a new level of screwed up.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Maybe Ebola too, never forget Ebola.

View Quote

You're right, a someone getting an STD from their adulterous spouse is a crazy and unrealistic idea.

How many times have you cheated on your SO, that you're so emotionally invested in defending it as a harmless action?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Tell my son is no longer welcome in my house for that reason.

Then tell him he can, if he chooses, explain my decision to his wife.

Then butt out.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Shows just how screwed up their mindset is, eh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If your son was beating your DiL or abusing your grand kids, would you just pretend it wasn't happening? All that's necessary for the triumph of evil etc.

Because that's totally the same thing.
It 100% is.  Not sure if your post is sarcasm or not.  The emotional outcome is the same regardless of physical scars.    

Physical abuse and being unfaithful is the same, emotionally?

I'd say the mindset dismissing adultery as no big deal is pretty screwed up. How many times have you cheated on your SO?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I back my kid.

Meh.

I'm really big on family, but if my kid is acting like a scumbag and hurting his wife and/or children, you're damn right I'm going to call him out on it.

Sure. But in the case of this example, its a man getting a little something on the side. Not exactly a historically unprecedented situation, no?

Give advice, give guidance, and when he ignores all that, back him however reasonably possible. It's what is done for family.
It's why integrity is a scarce commodity in the world today.    

His world view is that adultery is a very bad thing, which you apparently don't agree with.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Tell my son is no longer welcome in my house for that reason.

Then tell him he can, if he chooses, explain my decision to his wife.

Then butt out.
View Quote

This would be part of "staying out of it".

You go make right with your spouse. I'll even help, but as long as you're living this way, you're on your own."
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Back him. When he gets caught I'll yell, "Ma baby dint do nuffn'."
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?  It's family and guess who's got to help clean up the mess if it all goes sideways?  Yeah, that's right, the guy who's insisting on his son coming clean.  That makes it his business.

In addition to that, he sees someone he cares about (the DiL) going to be hurt very badly.  

I don't know if I'd insist on the son telling his (the son's) wife, but I would insist that if he didn't end it right there I'd tell her.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:42:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Ask if I could have seconds when he's done.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
I used to think this way in 1986.  Today I just say I hope you are 18.  Not likely with a 2001 join date.  

GD never lets you down!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I used to think this way in 1986.  Today I just say I hope you are 18.  Not likely with a 2001 join date.    

GD never lets you down!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD never lets you down!

GD isn't here to impress you...
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I back my kid.
View Quote

This.  Sometimes as parents you dont know all of the story or even some of it for that matter.   But at the end of the day, they are my sons and I will be there for them.  I ve done some stupid shit in my life, some of it wasnt easy when dad found out.  Regardless of what he said to me in private, I know he has my back around everyone else.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GD never lets you down!

Maybe I should have added the smiley face.  At any rate thanks for letting me know this.  I was gonna lose sleep tonight until you help me figure this out.  Do you often help out in society by offering pearls of wisdom.  You might try a consulting job, I bet you could command your own salary with insight like that.  You are truly a special snowflake!

remembered the smiley faces this time.

EDIT:  and for the first time ever I will engage in 14'ER

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd have a one-way conversation. Something like, hey stupid- if I found out without even trying, then ANYONE can, so either get it together or be smarter. Then mind my own business.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Force?

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Kids?

No kids?

Force?

LOL
LMAO this is the same thing I was thinking while reading this thread, if my dad ever put his hands on me as an adult he would catch an ass woopin.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
MYOB is a stupid fucking response. It is your Biz. Your Goin to get just as tortured when it turns to shit. Who do you think is going to get burdened with the emotional damage of being stuck in the middle. Grand kids involved. I need financial help because of the grand kids...?

Stay silent...not fuckin me. I would be making it clear you had better get your act together and take stock of what you have. Ultimately if it ends you need to understand that you will be getting little sympathy from me because you acted like a jackass. I am not carrying your ass another 15 years.

You make your bed, you lay in it....I am not Goin to stop caring for your ex, my grand kids mother because you caused the problem.
Personal responsability. Teach it !

Edit: I would not confront the spouse. Conversation would be private.
View Quote

Came here to post something like this.

To ALL the MYOB guys….. when the wife eventually finds out and they always do, who in the hell do you think is going to end up taking care of the children when daddy has them?? Yeah, Grandpa and Grandma.  AND, if they tell their stupid son that they are minding their own business take the kids somewhere else or stand up, be a dad, and  don't bring them here for us to raise…... they'll be assholes then.

I'd have a real heart to heart with my son and give him ONE chance to make things right. If he still insists on being a jerk, I go right to the wife and tell her what's going on.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

To ALL the MYOB guys….. when the wife eventually finds out and they always do, who in the hell do you think is going to end up taking care of the children when daddy has them?? Yeah, Grandpa and Grandma.  AND, if they tell their stupid son that they are minding their own business take the kids somewhere else or stand up, be a dad, and  don't bring them here for us to raise…... they'll be assholes then.

I'd have a real heart to heart with my son and give him ONE chance to make things right. If he still insists on being a jerk, I go right to the wife and tell her what's going on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MYOB is a stupid fucking response. It is your Biz. Your Goin to get just as tortured when it turns to shit. Who do you think is going to get burdened with the emotional damage of being stuck in the middle. Grand kids involved. I need financial help because of the grand kids...?

Stay silent...not fuckin me. I would be making it clear you had better get your act together and take stock of what you have. Ultimately if it ends you need to understand that you will be getting little sympathy from me because you acted like a jackass. I am not carrying your ass another 15 years.

You make your bed, you lay in it....I am not Goin to stop caring for your ex, my grand kids mother because you caused the problem.
Personal responsability. Teach it !

Edit: I would not confront the spouse. Conversation would be private.

One things for sure: if she finds out you knew and took his side unconditionally, you're certainly not going to see your grandchildren when she has them, and I've seen women move far away from the grandparents out of sheer spite. Enjoy those Christmas cards, if you get one.

That's not a reason to do the right thing; doing the right thing is reason enough in itself.  But if you need a selfish reason, mom will have the most control, by far, over where those kids go and when.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You're right, a someone getting an STD from their adulterous spouse is a crazy and unrealistic idea.

How many times have you cheated on your SO, that you're so emotionally invested in defending it as a harmless action?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you stopped beating your wife?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'd say the mindset dismissing adultery as no big deal is pretty screwed up. How many times have you cheated on your SO?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
(quote]Quoted:
If your son was beating your DiL or abusing your grand kids, would you just pretend it wasn't happening? All that's necessary for the triumph of evil etc.[/quote)
It 100% is.  Not sure if your post is sarcasm or not.  The emotional outcome is the same regardless of physical scars.    

Physical abuse and being unfaithful is the same, emotionally?

Projection.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Advise him to unfuck himself, knock it off and get a divorce if needed. That's where it would end for me.

This

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Really surprised that after 4 pages nobody has said they would go talk to the son and figure exactly WHY he is cheating? Maybe he caught her cheating and decided he was going to get even. Maybe she refuses to give up the booty for years at a time. Could also be the son is just a douchebag and the spouse really is getting the short end of the stick. Without knowing WHY he is doing it, it would be hard for me to know which approach I would take with him. If he is just being a douchebag to get some on the side, and she hasn't given him any reason, I'd take the hard line approach of "you fix it, and if you don't I'll tell her". If he was doing it in retaliation (ie. son found out she was writing love letters to her HS sweetheart on Facebook and he found the messages), then I'd probably tell him to "knock it the F off or get a divorce" and then MYOB.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Tell them they were an idiot and then stay out of it.
View Quote

What the PoPo says
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Really surprised that after 4 pages nobody has said they would go talk to the son and figure exactly WHY he is cheating? Maybe he caught her cheating and decided he was going to get even. Maybe she refuses to give up the booty for years at a time. Could also be the son is just a douchebag and the spouse really is getting the short end of the stick. Without knowing WHY he is doing it, it would be hard for me to know which approach I would take with him. If he is just being a douchebag to get some on the side, and she hasn't given him any reason, I'd take the hard line approach of "you fix it, and if you don't I'll tell her". If he was doing it in retaliation (ie. son found out she was writing love letters to her HS sweetheart on Facebook and he found the messages), then I'd probably tell him to "knock it the F off or get a divorce" and then MYOB.
View Quote
No real need to ask why, for this activity, even though it is bound to come up if you get involved.  If you want to cheat simply start divorce proceedings.  Getting even or being denied not a good enough reason to cheat on your wife and kids.  That is why you can divorce in America.  The excuses you cite are still dysfunctional and do not justify it.  Just get the divorce if you feel that strongly about it.  I personally do not believe in or condone divorce in my life.  But it would be better than lying and cheating.  

And trying to set somebody straight and "then MYOB", is like trying to unring a bell.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#35]
I would do what our oh so enlightened masters would have me do.

If its a daughter, I will praise her for refusing to let evil judeo-christian values influence her sexuality, and for not letting any man have a claim on her body. She's a WOMYN not some man's property. She should be allowed to sleep with whoever she damn well pleases...regardless of a man's feelings about it.

If this is a son... I will tell him what a rotten man he is...and offer his wife the opportunity to financially ruin my son until he comits suicide

Michelle Obama would have it no other way. ALL HEIL THE FEMINAZI REVOLUTION!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No real need to ask why, for this activity, even though it is bound to come up if you get involved.  If you want to cheat simply start divorce proceedings.  Getting even or being denied not a good enough reason to cheat on your wife and kids.  That is why you can divorce in America.  The excuses you cite are still dysfunctional and do not justify it.  Just get the divorce if you feel that strongly about it.  I personally do not believe in or condone divorce in my life.  But it would be better than lying and cheating.    

And trying to set somebody straight and "then MYOB", is like trying to unring a bell.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree. Any of the reasons would still get the same message from me of "knock it the F off or get a divorce". Whether or not there was a reason (and as someone who has been around the block for a good long while can tell you), these things aren't always cut and dry and oftentimes there is a reason. If there was no valid  reason (my judgement here), and he was just being a douche - would be the only way I would consider the threat of telling the spouse. Maybe I'm more inclined to try and understand that reason because I have 4 kids and have seen a lot of shit in my life.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Maybe I should have added the smiley face.  At any rate thanks for letting me know this.  I was gonna lose sleep tonight until you help me figure this out.  Do you often help out in society by offering pearls of wisdom.  You might try a consulting job, I bet you could command your own salary with insight like that.  You are truly a special snowflake! remembered the smiley faces this time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD never lets you down!

Maybe I should have added the smiley face.  At any rate thanks for letting me know this.  I was gonna lose sleep tonight until you help me figure this out.  Do you often help out in society by offering pearls of wisdom.  You might try a consulting job, I bet you could command your own salary with insight like that.  You are truly a special snowflake! remembered the smiley faces this time.

lol... this from a 13'ER.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
wasn't aware?

I.E., you found out your son was cheating on his wife, but the wife was oblivious to it.  (Let's assume, for this argument, your love your daughter/son in law, and they treat your child very well.)

I'm not even old enough to have marriage age children, it's just an interesting question since I know someone in that situation.

EDIT:

Here's some more detail about the guy I know and his situation.

He's early 60's, he has a son who is, I believe, 38. The dad found out through a third party (100 percent confirmed) his son is cheating on his wife.  The dad hasn't told his wife yet (by his wife, I mean the dad's wife, the son's mother.) They've been married ~12 years and have two young kids.

They both live here in this area (the father, his wife, and their son and his family.)

His son comes over to dinner and visit frequently with his wife and acts all happy and as if everything is normal, meanwhile, the dad is stewing because he knows about what is really happening. He has to sit there in his own house, watching his son, his daughter in law (who he and his wife adore) and his two grandchildren) looking happy while he knows inside what has (and continues to, confirmed,) happen.

He doesn't WANT to get involved either, but he told me he's at a breaking point and he's more pissed off at his own son right now and it's becoming impossible for him to even act normal around him anymore. He told me word for word he'd be more apt to stand up for his daughter in law than his own son right at this moment in time.

So, that's his story. I'm sure I'll hear about what happens eventually.
View Quote

OP - I don't have any biological children (though I did have a stepson at one time)
I would have a little chat with the "kid" and make it very clear about potential consequences

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#39]
I love these threads!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've beaten my wife exactly as many times as I've vociferously defended spousal abuse as harmless.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I've beaten my wife exactly as many times as I've vociferously defended spousal abuse as harmless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you haven't stopped yet?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never started.

Tell us why you're so vehemently trying to downplay the very real damage infidelity causes?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:56:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I never started.

Tell us why you're so vehemently trying to downplay the very real damage infidelity causes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
quote]Quoted:

[/quote

I never started.

Why don't you point that out to me?

I've said that I wouldn't tell a SIL or DIL about what I knew.

I also made fun of some of the hysterics that some of you have written.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:50:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If your son was beating your DiL or abusing your grand kids, would you just pretend it wasn't happening? All that's necessary for the triumph of evil etc.

A husband having an affair is "totally the same thing" as him beating the shit out of his wife and his children?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#45]

Pretty sure that my exwifes mother both helped facilitate and cover up her cheating on me. Not that she really needed any help in the pathological liar department. I could've walked in on her getting balls deep taken to pound town and she would've looked me in the eye and said she wasn't cheating.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:27:33 AM EDT
[#46]
not my dick not my rules.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

A husband having an affair is "totally the same thing" as him beating the shit out of his wife and his children?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Reread the portion in red since you are having trouble with you comprehension.  Because you don't agree doesn't make it false.  Just makes you more accepting of infidelity abuse.  

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Reread the portion in red since you are having trouble with you comprehension.  Because you don't agree doesn't make it false.  Just makes you more accepting of infidelity abuse.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:18:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Infidelity Abuse.

Wow.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Why don't you point that out to me?

I've said that I wouldn't tell a SIL or DIL about what I knew.

I also made fun of some of the hysterics that some of you have written.
View Quote

I said adultery was a form of abuse. You mocked that idea, and thus downplayed the damage and significance of the act. Even now, the simple statement "Adultery is a form of abuse" is, in your mind, "hysterics."
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top