Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:06:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

bullshit. it was a freinds house. i'd have killed them both. dude i don't know is not a big of a deal, its between me and my wife. a friend though!? shit is gonna get real, real fucking fast.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:09:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I expect he will be sued.
Guy should control his Whore of a wife and keep his hands to himself.
Should of thanked the guy and dumped the two timing bitch!
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:15:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Busted up dude:  I don't feel sorry for him.  He fucked his friend's wife knowing full well what he was doing (i.e. not some random piece of ass not know whether or not she's married).

Cheated on dude:  If he ends up in legal trouble, he deserves it.  You can't put a dude in the hospital for a few days and not expect repercussions.

All things considered though, they should just call it even.  

yep.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Quoted:

We SHOULD bring back dueling.

The wild west kind or Governor Wilson's The Code of Honor?

Can you imagine the latter played out weekly in a reality show?

Numbers would be off the charts!

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:18:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.

photos for evidence if she contests the divorce...

i'd say: the only thing you're getting out of this marriage is your wardrobe.  You can pick it up on Thursday at the end of the driveway.  Trash comes Friday AM, so don't be late.  

And I'd pack that wardrobe with a pair of sharp scissors.

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:19:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

Roger that!
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:36:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Your friend is an idiot.  He should have waited a couple of months and had you beat the other guy's ass.  Plausible deniability: it's what friends are for.

LOL.  You're always good for excellent advice.  

I thank you for the couple of IMs that you sent me over the last couple of years, advising me to shut my fucking mouth.  LOL  

You're a peach!

Oh, shit!  Don't let my wife find out that I've actually interacted with a woman I'll never meet on a fucking testosterone thick gun board!  She might think we're both gay.

Three more years.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:37:29 AM EDT
[#7]
If small town Nebraska is anything like small town North Dakota it would be very difficult to find a jury that would convict. If he gets charged tell him to never plead or take a deal.

This was a most excellent beat down.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:45:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Too many details missing to know.  I don't know why he risked his freedom, his rights, and his money that way.

Cocaine Pussy is a helluva drug.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 8:38:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 8:52:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never understood that. Your wife/GF/SO cheats on you but you be the guys ass.

Beat his ass you plead down to a misdemeanor. Beat your wife's ass and you get a domestic and lose your guns.

Depending on how bad you beat him, you might not even have to plead down. Simple assault is only a misdemeanor to start.

This obviously went beyond that.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 8:58:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Crime of passion, he will walk. Here in VA that is an insta divorce, no wait, no hassle.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hold the fucking phone, stutz.  You give me shit because I can't embed a private video, and you start this travesty of a piece of shit with no pics?

The.  Fuck.

Rules for thee, but not for me.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Regardless of what happens or how you respond, if your wife cheats on you, you're going to end up losing.

It's not a situation in which you end up better off because of her infidelity.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hold the fucking phone, stutz.  You give me shit because I can't embed a private video, and you start this travesty of a piece of shit with no pics?

The.  Fuck.

Rules for thee, but not for me.

Same thing your buddies wife said.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#17]
These threads are always great for outing the people who will openly admit to having the desire to commit murder or double murder because their feelings are hurt. You are not the special snowflake in unique extenuating circumstances that you think you are. This shit has been happening forever to people all over the world and you are one weak piece of shit if your only response to being put in this situation is to commit murder or double murder. People on here like to talk about the Religion of Peace and their honor killings and how ridiculous it is. You are no better than those shit stains if you lower yourself to that level.

Cowboy the fuck up, divorce the bitch or bastard, and move on with life. If you genuinely believe you would commit murder over a cheating whore of a spouse, please sell all of your guns.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:21:17 AM EDT
[#18]
SSS
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#19]
If you're banging another man's wife, you must accept that a severe beating, or death is a real possibility.  If you're not willing to accept that risk, then don't dip your wick.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
These threads are always great for outing the people who will openly admit to having the desire to commit murder or double murder because their feelings are hurt. You are not the special snowflake in unique extenuating circumstances that you think you are. This shit has been happening forever to people all over the world and you are one weak piece of shit if your only response to being put in this situation is to commit murder or double murder. People on here like to talk about the Religion of Peace and their honor killings and how ridiculous it is. You are no better than those shit stains if you lower yourself to that level.

Cowboy the fuck up, divorce the bitch or bastard, and move on with life. If you genuinely believe you would commit murder over a cheating whore of a spouse, please sell all of your guns.

lol
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:42:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

The only thing to laugh at is if you are so weak minded that you think the proper course of action upon finding your wife banging your friend is to murder them. Are you really that weak minded?
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Huuurrrr hurrrrrr

Cowboy up and... Turn the other cheek? Lol pretty tough cowboys where you live.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Good beating if the guy knew she was married.

I agree.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Huuurrrr hurrrrrr

Wow you managed to use a retarded internet meme. That's some insight you have there.

On a more serious note, believe me I can understand the desire to do harm to the guy in that situation but the fact of the matter is you are an impulsive and weak minded fool if you act on your urge and beat the fuck out of him. It could fuck you over in the divorce proceedings. "Your Honor he is a violent man! He owns guns and look at what he did to his own best friend!" Going to prison because you're angry at a cheating whore and her manslut sure does seem like a logical course of action! You sure showed her! Then you have an order of protection against you, potentially lose access to your children, potentially lose more money in the divorce, but you feel better about hitting the man who was the instrument to show you that [u]you] chose poorly[/u and married a cheating whore so it must all be worth it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

Hopefully nothing. Other than a divorce with no alimony paid by him.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

The only thing to laugh at is if you are so weak minded that you think the proper course of action upon finding your wife banging your friend is to murder them. Are you really that weak minded?

lol you make no sense on this. Cowboy up and move on. lmmfao what world do you live in? cowboying up would be putting a hurting on that mother fucker. so again i repeat. L O fucking L

sorry, a friend betrays my trust by sleeping with my wife that mother fucker is going to pay. any other course of action is bitch shit. pussy ass faggot shit. but hey, you know, some people love being walked all over and letting others not pay for their betrayal. wait you're going to start talking about "Karma" improperly next too right?

again, random guy sleeping with my wife, i'm mad at the wife and divorced in short order. My friend banging my wife? he's going to the fucking hospital.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:06:55 AM EDT
[#27]
In my opinion it sounds like this guy you know acted hastily. He had no self control in the moment.

The other guy is not his friend. Neither is his wife. Those two deserve people like one another.

I would have walked away and not have anything to do with either one of them again. (eta: If I wasn't such a hot head)
Slippery people who sneak around behind your back like that should not be trusted again.
Anyone who does is a fool setting themselves up to be even more of a fool.

The guy you know is lucky the other fella isn't interested in pressing charges.
I'm a lucky guy too.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
In my opinion it sounds like this guy you know acted hastily. He had no self control in the moment.

The other guy is not his friend. Neither is his wife. Those two deserve people like one another.

I would have walked away and not have anything to do with either one of them again. (eta: If I wasn't such a hot head)
Slippery people who sneak around behind your back like that should not be trusted again.

I'm a lucky guy too.

the fact of the matter is you or anyone else doesn't know how they would really act until they are in the same sitch. you can say he act hastily all day long, but when it happens to you, you might be the one to actually kill the guy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Lol you're full of shit.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a lucky guy too.

the fact of the matter is you or anyone else doesn't know how they would really act until they are in the same sitch. you can say he act hastily all day long, but when it happens to you, you might be the one to actually kill the guy.

Well, it did happen to me and I consider myself to have acted hastily. I feel kinda lucky that I didn't kill some guy over a similar situation. He just got his leg broken after he lit into me (ETA: inside my own house and he picked up a heavy object to attack me). I dropped his ass off on an indian reservation after I talked him into letting me give him a ride to a hospital. Word came around my way that he told everyone he fell out of a tree.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I expect he will be sued.
Guy should control his Whore of a wife and keep his hands to himself.
Should of thanked the guy and dumped the two timing bitch!

I see this line, constantly, with regards to marital issues. Could someone please explain this "control" thing to me? I've never noticed that wives -or- husbands have some kind of remote control panel that you can set to something like "cheating whore mode".

Control isn't something you have over another human being, even in cases where you think you might. Keep a gun to her head 24/7, and you might think you have control over the woman in question. All you really have is the illusion that you've created for yourself, and not much else.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

This.

Id walk in with camera filming it too

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You are right in that it has been going on for some time. As I said, in Texas it is a defense to murder that you caught your spouse in bed with another person..... SOOOOO, apparently it is among the normal human reaction to have murderous thoughts about a cheating piece of shit spouse in that situation. I know, on YOUR planet Dr. Spock, we can all "logically" talk it out....not so much for most people....
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.  They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.

That's a mistake.

Go ahead, ask me how I know.

Might be worth waiting a little awhile to divorce though. May make criminal charges less likely.

Yep.  He needs to get an attorney to find out what the statute of limitations is in Nebraska.  Once that time has passed, kick her ass to the curb.  This also buys him time to plan the divorce financially.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right in that it has been going on for some time. As I said, in Texas it is a defense to murder that you caught your spouse in bed with another person..... SOOOOO, apparently it is among the normal human reaction to have murderous thoughts about a cheating piece of shit spouse in that situation. I know, on YOUR planet Dr. Spock, we can all "logically" talk it out....not so much for most people....

I'd like you to show me a case in recent history where somebody was acquitted of murder for killing because of a cheating spouse. It used to be legal to own slaves in this country. Doesn't make it a just law. I'm sorry but you do not deserve to lose your right to life because of a sex act with a consenting adult. That is fucking stupid. Such a law makes you legally a judge, jury, and executioner.

There are a lot of normal human impulses that people have all the time that we don't act on because of the repercussions, integrity, etc. Since this is a thread about infidelity why don't we use that as an example. It's normal to have the urge to want to have sex with a hypothetical smoking hot chick who is attempting to hang all over you, so it should be ok to act on those impulses even when you're in a committed relationship, right?

I'm not saying it's not normal to feel rage and feeling like you want to do harm to somebody in that situation. I'm saying only a weak minded fool with no self control acts on them unless he has to defend himself. It may feel good to beat the shit out of the guy, but the potential long term repercussions for doing so outweigh the temporary moment of satisfaction you may get. My original post was directed at landlord and others that state very plainly that they would outright commit an act of double murder over a cheating spouse anyway. I stand by what I said doubly so for statements like his. Quite frankly he should keep such thoughts to himself rather than broadcasting to the whole internet that he, an Arfcommer and gun owner, would have no qualms about murdering his wife and friend if he caught them in the act.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#36]
What's the right answer to a situation like this?

Do what an acquaintance of mine did, in similar circumstances: Document the infidelity, casually tell the wife not to bother to come back to the marital home, and shake his best friend's hand, thanking him for the opening of eyes that revealed what a cheap slut his wife was.

I heard about this shit happening on a Friday night. Monday morning, divorce papers were served at her parent's place where she was staying, along with copies of the supporting photos of them having sex in the "best friend's" living room. Mom and dad weren't too thrilled to find out that they'd unwittingly aided and abetted their daughter's infidelity by watching the two kids for her while she had her little tryst. Since she'd also lied about there being some spousal abuse, as an excuse for why her and the kids needed to stay at the parent's house, they threw her ass out and cut her off. Couple of  years after all this happened, the grandparents were seeing more of the kids than the mother was allowed.

I don't think I've ever seen the Kharma Police move so quickly in my life. The woman in question went from entitled princess to basically having nothing but the clothes on her back in a matter of days. Her friggin' parents testified as to her unfitness for custody at the divorce trial, that's how bad it was. Her sisters took the husband's side in everything, as well.

Although... Looking back on it, I do have to wonder if it wasn't something this acquaintance of mine set up with his "best friend", in order to get rid of the wife. There was entirely too little animosity between those two afterwards, considering. They'd still go out as fishing and hunting buddies, for example... I wonder why that never occurred to me, before?
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What's the right answer to a situation like this?

Do what an acquaintance of mine did, in similar circumstances: Document the infidelity, casually tell the wife not to bother to come back to the marital home, and shake his best friend's hand, thanking him for the opening of eyes that revealed what a cheap slut his wife was.

I heard about this shit happening on a Friday night. Monday morning, divorce papers were served at her parent's place where she was staying, along with copies of the supporting photos of them having sex in the "best friend's" living room. Mom and dad weren't too thrilled to find out that they'd unwittingly aided and abetted their daughter's infidelity by watching the two kids for her while she had her little tryst. Since she'd also lied about there being some spousal abuse, as an excuse for why her and the kids needed to stay at the parent's house, they threw her ass out and cut her off. Couple of  years after all this happened, the grandparents were seeing more of the kids than the mother was allowed.

I don't think I've ever seen the Kharma Police move so quickly in my life. The woman in question went from entitled princess to basically having nothing but the clothes on her back in a matter of days. Her friggin' parents testified as to her unfitness for custody at the divorce trial, that's how bad it was. Her sisters took the husband's side in everything, as well.

Although... Looking back on it, I do have to wonder if it wasn't something this acquaintance of mine set up with his "best friend", in order to get rid of the wife. There was entirely too little animosity between those two afterwards, considering. They'd still go out as fishing and hunting buddies, for example... I wonder why that never occurred to me, before?

He's waiting for the right moment for a hunting "accident." If it were me though, fuck both of them. I'd walk away from him as well. What's the point in getting rid of the wife for violating your trust and commitment if you don't get rid of a friend that does the same thing?
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I mostly agree. Depends on the man though. If a friend or someone who knows you, I would hold both parties accountable. The wife obviously to a higher degree
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

this is the corrcet answer.

Its not the mans fault.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#40]
If the guy wants to be with a cheating whore then so be it.

No sense in beating the guy or the woman for that matter...for what a few minutes satisfaction to be followed by possible criminal charges and time in jail.

I pull the chord and I am out.I throw her shit into the street and change the locks and call the lawyers.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huuurrrr hurrrrrr

Wow you managed to use a retarded internet meme. That's some insight you have there.

On a more serious note, believe me I can understand the desire to do harm to the guy in that situation but the fact of the matter is you are an impulsive and weak minded fool if you act on your urge and beat the fuck out of him. It could fuck you over in the divorce proceedings. "Your Honor he is a violent man! He owns guns and look at what he did to his own best friend!" Going to prison because you're angry at a cheating whore and her manslut sure does seem like a logical course of action! You sure showed her! Then you have an order of protection against you, potentially lose access to your children, potentially lose more money in the divorce, but you feel better about hitting the man who was the instrument to show you that [span style='text-decoration: underline;']you] chose poorly[/u and married a cheating whore so it must all be worth it.

...And you can't figure out the code here. Nicely done, snideness as you goof it up yourself.

You brought the retarded "Cowboy up" meme as you essentially said "Get tough... and then puss out". You brought that, not me. Your bad choice of metaphors, not mine.

Notice I didn't say anything about how I'd react. I cannot say with certainty what I'd do. I'm going on 20 years of happy marriage - if I found my wife cheating you bet I'd be pissed - I'd be shocked and devastated. Beyond that, no idea.

So save your weak extrapolations and misused metaphors for someone they may actually apply to.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like you to show me a case in recent history where somebody was acquitted of murder for killing because of a cheating spouse. It used to be legal to own slaves in this country. Doesn't make it a just law. I'm sorry but you do not deserve to lose your right to life because of a sex act with a consenting adult. That is fucking stupid. Such a law makes you legally a judge, jury, and executioner.

There are a lot of normal human impulses that people have all the time that we don't act on because of the repercussions, integrity, etc. Since this is a thread about infidelity why don't we use that as an example. It's normal to have the urge to want to have sex with a hypothetical smoking hot chick who is attempting to hang all over you, so it should be ok to act on those impulses even when you're in a committed relationship, right?

I'm not saying it's not normal to feel rage and feeling like you want to do harm to somebody in that situation. I'm saying only a weak minded fool with no self control acts on them unless he has to defend himself. It may feel good to beat the shit out of the guy, but the potential long term repercussions for doing so outweigh the temporary moment of satisfaction you may get. My original post was directed at landlord and others that state very plainly that they would outright commit an act of double murder over a cheating spouse anyway. I stand by what I said doubly so for statements like his. Quite frankly he should keep such thoughts to himself rather than broadcasting to the whole internet that he, an Arfcommer and gun owner, would have no qualms about murdering his wife and friend if he caught them in the act.

I believe the case was Shaw V. State, decided sometime in the 70's????.....As I recall it is only a defense, essentially it allows evidence that would diminish the intent via mental state of the actor. I can't say that it's still good law....Criminal Procedure/Criminal Law has been a LONG time ago now.....
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder what would happen if the wife banger shot the husband after getting a few punches

#JusticeForCuckold

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's the harsh truth, really.

And for those who think some photo evidence of infidelity will be of any benefit, think again. You could have video of the local pro basketball team running the train on her in your bed and it won't make a bit of difference in divorce court.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#45]
You fuck your friends wife then you get whats coming to you.

Dude needs better friends.

If the beat up guy presses charges he is a pussy, he got what he deserves, that married pussy isn't free.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huuurrrr hurrrrrr

She is not your property. She is a free person. You cannot control what she does by any use of force, legally. Nor can you control what the other, free, party does by threat of violence, legally.

To think otherwise truly is akin to the ROP line of reason.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huuurrrr hurrrrrr

On a more serious note, believe me I can understand the desire to do harm to the guy in that situation but the fact of the matter is you are an impulsive and weak minded fool if you act on your urge and beat the fuck out of him. It could fuck you over in the divorce proceedings. "Your Honor he is a violent man! He owns guns and look at what he did to his own best friend!" Going to prison because you're angry at a cheating whore and her manslut sure does seem like a logical course of action! You sure showed her! Then you have an order of protection against you, potentially lose access to your children, potentially lose more money in the divorce, but you feel better about hitting the man who was the instrument to show you that you] chose poorly[/u and married a cheating whore so it must all be worth it.

...And you can't figure out the code here. Nicely done, snideness as you goof it up yourself.

You brought the retarded "Cowboy up" meme as you essentially said "Get tough... and then puss out". You brought that, not me. Your bad choice of metaphors, not mine.

Notice I didn't say anything about how I'd react. I cannot say with certainty what I'd do. I'm going on 20 years of happy marriage - if I found my wife cheating you bet I'd be pissed - I'd be shocked and devastated. Beyond that, no idea.

So save your weak extrapolations and misused metaphors for someone they may actually apply to.

Do you even know what reading comprehension is? First off cowboy up isn't a meme. It's a colloquialism. Huuuuurrrr duuurrrrrrrrrrr [span style='font-style: italic;']is a stupid fad internet meme.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hurr-durr

I didn't say you would act any sort of way nor did I insinuate such. You talked about "turning the other cheek" as if it was ridiculous and I talked about behavior counter to that. I was generalizing using "you," and did not specifically in the sense of "macman37." I don't know if you've ever actually read and comprehended anything anywhere, but that's actually pretty common. It's an internet post, not a legal document. Verbiage doesn't have to be 100% on the mark.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

He took out it out on the wrong person..............

You'd beat a woman?  He took it out the wrong way, period.  It takes a real piece of shit to beat a woman...  Best thing would've been to snap a pic for court, and walk away from her for good.  She wants to fight it, "your honor, I have evidence of said transgressions."  Done.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This, busted flat out and kick her to the door for infidelity w/o alimony....

The "friend" was a bastard to sleep with the wife of his friend, but in a twisted ARFCOM way, it was really a blessing.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.

Yep. I would zero tolerance or forgiveness for a cheating wife.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top