Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 2:27:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I think the husband was a complete idiot! Don't be mad at the other guy because his wife turned out to be a slut bomber. I'd have kicked her asz out and bought the man a drink and toasted to the sorriest puddin in the universe. Seriously, if she isn't being raped women aren't worth fighting for.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 2:35:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Idiot shouldn't have assaulted anyone. Wife had an obligation to not commit adultery, not the guy. I vote guilty. I have no use for violent hot heads.

I agree the wife had this obligation but as a "friend" there is the expectation of things you should not do . Beating on anyone in this case
puts the guy in a very bad position legally and is likely going to cost him lots of money in his further dealings with the justice system in regards to this assault and his pending divorce . Please don't tell me there is no divorce planned.

Then there is the little detail of possible loss of freedom and other rights
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 2:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Your friend is an idiot.  He should have waited a couple of months and had you beat the other guy's ass.  Plausible deniability: it's what friends are for.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 2:57:04 AM EDT
[#4]
he vented on the wrong person, should of dropped off all her shit at her bf's house, let her be the bf's problem.
he sounds like he is going to lose his kings permission to carry card soon.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 3:22:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bro, you left out the most important details.   How hot is the wife and the pictures to prove it.

WE NEED PICS
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 3:47:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

So OP, when do you get out of the hospital?

Lulz....

I don't expect it to be him as he has a pretty smokin' wife himself...........as long as she doesn't dig up his laterals, he's cool....

At this point I'd rather have her cheating on me than to run the post hole digger through the lateral again.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 3:51:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Your friend is an idiot. He should have waited a couple of months and had you beat the other guy's ass. Plausible deniability: it's what friends are for.

This right here is the difference between men and women.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.

photos for evidence if she contests the divorce...

i'd say: the only thing you're getting out of this marriage is your wardrobe.  You can pick it up on Thursday at the end of the driveway.  Trash comes Friday AM, so don't be late.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 3:58:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Your friend is an idiot. He should have waited a couple of months and had you beat the other guy's ass. Plausible deniability: it's what friends are for.

This right here is the difference between men and women.

It's how we compensate for your greater upper body strength.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:05:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

This.  I understand rage can get the best of someone but it really isn't worth the potential trouble.  They want to be with each other, let them.  Eject and find a better life.

This.  ...let them. Eject and find a better life.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:06:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:10:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Will not go over well for your acquaintance.  He's lucky the other guy didn't want to press charges; now all he has to deal with is his cheating wife and a messy divorce.

Still, that's better than facing a cheating wife, messy divorce and felony criminal charges, all at the same time.

Yep.

AND your acquaintance is lucky he did not get shot DRT.
If George Zimmerman had been doing the friend's wife in George's own home, the friend might have taken one to the chest.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:28:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Did your friend beat this guy's ass while he was still naked or did he let him get dressed first?
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:28:46 AM EDT
[#14]
If he's giving her a second chance, he's in denial. If she cheated on him once, she will do it again. Plus, how does he know that this is the first time? Who gives a fuck if she says it is, he can't trust her not to fuck around on her, so he can't trust her to tell the truth.

My best friend caught his wife cheating on him. It all came out in the open when she got pregnant and she didn't know if the baby was her husband's or the guy she was fooling around with him on. If the baby was his, he was gonna try to work it out with her for the kid's sake. Unfortunately she ended up miscarrying and he never found out. He was still considering giving her a second chance when he found out that this guy wasn't the first guy she had been with since they had been married. She had been swearing up and down that he was, but he stumbled onto some proof on the others and she finally came clean. That was when he ejected.

He just needs to fucking eject. That's it. Unless he's fine being his wife's fucking doormat, then stay in it. But he need not get pissed when he catches her again.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:31:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Similar situation happened to a guy I know, Stutz. They charged him attempted murder. I can't remember what they actually convicted him of, but he pulled 8 actual years in the pen.

It didn't help that when he left his house (where all this went down) he shot up the exterior of the house, and then fled the state.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:35:37 AM EDT
[#16]
people get their asses kicked all the time without going to jail or getting sued.

before sleeping with a girl a guy should find out how old a girl is and if she's married - very easy to spot and saves one from all sorts of problems.

some guys think with their dicks and some with their fists and this will never change.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:38:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

Shit like this makes me laugh in a way.

Your wife screws some other guy and you want to beat HIM up?  Your problem is with your wife WAY moreso than with the guy.

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:39:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Good beating if the guy knew she was married.

Not only did he know she was married, the guy was "friends" with the ass kicker.

This dude who got his ass beat is the lowest form of scum. Bird-doggin a married woman, another mans woman, feigning friendship to work the deal, to get in close, with the sole motivation of fucking another guys woman when the time was right. All the while knowing the husband, interacting with a sideways smile, waiting to involve himself in the most personal aspects of the guys existence, and in a manner of the highest form of betrayal.....well aware of the stakes involved.....acutely aware of what he was doing. Yeah, he should skate by Scott free? Not in my world.

Sure the woman has the bulk of the responsibility, however this isn't a case where the woman went out and happened to hook up with a random guy nobody knew. In that case, the guy shares zero responsibility....but that isn't the case here.

As far as the wife is concerned, obviously I'd dump her ass and be done with that whore ASAP. But anyone who takes a calculated, manipulative, conniving position to overlap in to my life with the goal of fucking me over, also shares responsibility. The consequences of which should be incredibly unpleasant for the guy involved given the OPs scenario.

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Bad as the guy was beaten your buddy is REALLY FUCKING LUCKY he didn't have brain bleed or similar and get found dead. That would be a problem....I dunno about where you are but I know in Texas it is a defense to murder that you catch your wife "in the act" fucking another man and the death results from a "snap" at that moment. If you can legally kill someone for that offense, I don't see how beating their ass real good would be a problem.....
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:40:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Your friend is an idiot.  He should have waited a couple of months and had you beat the other guy's ass.  Plausible deniability: it's what friends are for.

So true, get him in a bar bathroom,  no body saw nothin.

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:40:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did your friend beat this guy's ass while he was still naked or did he let him get dressed first?

Buck assed naked.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:40:38 AM EDT
[#22]
I would own the guy that administered the ass whipping.

When I was young I had one of those - "what the fuck do you mean you're married" moments.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:41:54 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

WTF you want pic's.    

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:07:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Your friend realizes that the minute his wife wants out, and wants to burn him, all she has to do is bounce her face off of a hard object once or twice?
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:07:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Never understood beating the other guy. Just dump the wife.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:20:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nothing he deserved it

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:26:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Walk away, get a good shark lawyer and have them do everything they can to not only get you out of the marriage but also see to it that they are runined personally and financially as much as possible.

He didn't do that and his life will be fucked in the process. THEY will have everything he owns and he will be getting butt slammed by his cell mate for the next 7 to 10 years.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:31:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Around here there was a cop who was deployed, came home early, found his wife with the elected county prosecutor.  He did the same thing.  Beat the living shit out of him.  Probably would have killed him, but somebody saw the ass beating and called 911.  The prosecutor was in the hospital for awhile.  The prosecutor tried to have him prosecuted.  The community supported him, and even had bumper stickers all over the place.  The cop got off, and the prosecutor lost reelection and moved away.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:32:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

So true, get him in a bar bathroom,  no body saw nothin.  

Ten seconds with a sap and steel toed boots - done, gone.

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:33:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not only did he know she was married, the guy was "friends" with the ass kicker.  

This dude who got his ass beat is the lowest form of scum. Bird-doggin a married woman, another mans woman, feigning friendship to work the deal, to get in close, with the sole motivation of fucking another guys woman when the time was right. All the while knowing the husband, interacting with a sideways smile, waiting to involve himself in the most personal aspects of the guys existence, and in a manner of the highest form of betrayal.....well aware of the stakes involved.....acutely aware of what he was doing. Yeah, he should skate by Scott free? Not in my world.

Sure the woman has the bulk of the responsibility, however this isn't a case where the woman went out and happened to hook up with a random guy nobody knew. In that case, the guy shares zero responsibility....but that isn't the case here.

As far as the wife is concerned, obviously I'd dump her ass and be done with that whore ASAP. But anyone who takes a calculated, manipulative, conniving position to overlap in to my life with the goal of fucking me over, also shares responsibility. The consequences of which should be incredibly unpleasant for the guy involved given the OPs scenario.

How do you know this?

Do you know these people?
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:36:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yup.

Thank him for exposing the whore, kick her to the curb, move on.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:36:37 AM EDT
[#32]
He needs a year or two in prison.

Other man didn't steal anything. Wife gave it away.

With divorce court the way it is, the guy will not only pay in prison/jail, he'll lose at least half of his stuff, depending on the state of residence.

He fucked up royally.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:39:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Hold the fucking phone, stutz.  You give me shit because I can't embed a private video, and you start this travesty of a piece of shit with no pics?

The.  Fuck.

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:40:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Idiot shouldn't have assaulted anyone. Wife had an obligation to not commit adultery, not the guy. I vote guilty. I have no use for violent hot heads.

What kind of fucked up upbringing did you all have? Yes he very much indeed had an obligation not to fuck someone else's wife. And to the others saying you shouldn't kick his ass... Do you have no spine or are you just pussies coming up with different excuses to not fight because you're scared? Talk about the demasculization of American males. What a bunch of metro girlie men. I wouldn't think twice about beating a dudes ass and kicking the woman to the curb.

I didn't beat MY friend's ass for boning my wife.  NEITHER ONE WAS WORTH IT.

Why the fuck would I want to do jail time, lose my job, lose my kid, lose my house, etc. just to feel good for a few minutes.  Beating someone's ass doesn't un-fuck your wife and it doesn't "make it all better".

This isn't the 1880's when everyone, including the Sheriff, would say "bastard deserved it" and let it slide.

Living well is the best revenge. I'm proof.

TC
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:40:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I see that at least half the guys here advocate this viewpoint, but I'll just pick this one to respond to.

Assuming he knew you were married?   You respond because he stole your life from you.   A lifetime of loyalty and devotion, all your hard earned savings and assets, all of your plans and dreams, as well as your childrens innocence and stability.  

There is no worse betrayal, except maybe murder.  

I honestly can't believe how many of you consider your wife fair game.   It's a great example of why this country is in decline.   The men of this Nation are almost completely pacified.   Nothing is sacred anymore.

I signed up in '87, to fight and die for intangibles like "Freedom".  I'm not sure if that was worth it, but anyone who threatens my family is far more of an enemy than some random Communist or ROPer.

So what if he was only 50% culpable.  50% is plenty.  

I never thought I would see the day when it's considered the cool thing, to let a guy seduce your wife, with no repercussion.  

Yes, I know it's the logical thing to do.  I've spent my entire life being the cool, rational, logical guy, but all that goes right out the window when my family is threatened.  

I think the guys in here who try to act cool on here are either:

1. Secretly wanting out of their relationship so they would see it as a favor
2. Would respond completely different if it were to happen to them

Cheating on your spouse is the deepest betrayal one can make.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:40:28 AM EDT
[#36]
He should have gotten photos for evidence, laughed his ass off and wished him good luck with that *person* and walked and tossed the whore's stuff on the lawn, locked and bolted the house and left to a hotel to no be present when the inevitable derp began... but that is just me ..
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:40:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Good beating. I see a lot of "I don't understand why...", well fellas, you better get to understanding why, 'cause that's the mentality that will find you in serious trouble. You don't fuck another mans wife; just like you don't cheat him out of any other part of his life he values. If you do, best expect a fight at the very least for such disrespect, in many cases much worse. Is the wife also to blame? Sure, but that's not being addressed here. If it were me her shit would be at the curb as well.

The guy and wife are lucky the husband didn't blow them both away and plant them in the backyard IMO.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This isn't the 1880's when everyone, including the Sheriff, would say "bastard deserved it" and let it slide.

An unfortunate circumstance.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:47:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Good beating. I see a lot of "I don't understand why...", well fellas, you better get to understanding why, 'cause that's the mentality that will find you in serious trouble. You don't fuck another mans wife; just like you don't cheat him out of any other part of his life he values. If you do, best expect a fight at the very least for such disrespect, in many cases much worse. Is the wife also to blame? Sure, but that's not being addressed here. If it were me her shit would be at the curb as well.

The guy and wife are lucky the husband didn't blow them both away and plant them in the backyard IMO.

No doubt.

I sometimes wonder just what it would take for some guys on here to throw a punch.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:48:43 AM EDT
[#40]
I caught my first wife with a guy in her car. They weren't banging yet but sliding in to third. I pulled him out of the car with firm instructions to get out of my sight, he complied, running off in the rain holding his pants up. I was pissed at him but more at her, we had a big fight and I hit the wall and broke a bone in my hand, should've hit her, I would be clear of the charges by now. After the divorce my brother-in-law spotted the guy in a bar, called me and we kicked his ass. Closure.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:59:19 AM EDT
[#41]
If I walked in on my wife with someone who I knew (and thus knew we were married) I would probably kill them both. Certainly that is not the right thing to do but I don't think I would care about the consequences in that situation.

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:03:27 AM EDT
[#42]
I only looked at page 1&6, did anyone bring up the old " Just do the guys mother and sister to get even with him." Then move in with her mom and make her call you daddy when she comes over!
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I never understood kicking the other guy's ass.  It takes two to tango unless she was being raped.
Should have just told the other guy "She's your problem now."  and tell her that her shit will be on the curb.
I don't think he will be in too much trouble really, it was a "heat of the moment" thing.  He should get a lawyer just in case.

I'll explain.

What you really want to do is kick her ass, but that's frowned upon, so he's the next best thing.

Rocket science, I know.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:14:33 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you know this?

Do you know these people?

Did you read the OP where it was stated they were all friends? Did you see the OPs reply down on page 1 where he states they all got together socially regularly?

To answer your question, no I do t know these people, just good at reading comprehension.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:27:23 AM EDT
[#45]
1) Record the encounter with cell phone.
2) Contact an Attorney
3) Close bank accounts and cancel credit cards
4) Box her stuff and put in storage.
5) Change the locks
6) email photos to soon to be exwife
7) Bye
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Wow. Is this the same site that at various times has yearned for a return to the days when dueling was the norm...? Arfcom, why the disparity?

If there was anything that could make a very calm guy like me fly off the handle, it's my spouse - in whom I have invested my trust and love, and do not cheat on - cheating on me. That's all I'll say about that.

I wouldn't beat the dude if i was just dating her. I'd just walk out and break up in the most dispassionate way possible. Also depending on how long we'd been dating, I'd let all her friends and maybe family know she was a whore just for good measure.

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:47:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Happened to me 3 years ago.  Scared him a little but did not beat him.  Never really blamed him, he did not rape her.  i still wish bad things upon her though.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:51:07 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

This was my first thought...

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:58:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Busted up dude:  I don't feel sorry for him.  He fucked his friend's wife knowing full well what he was doing (i.e. not some random piece of ass not know whether or not she's married).

Cheated on dude:  If he ends up in legal trouble, he deserves it.  You can't put a dude in the hospital for a few days and not expect repercussions.

All things considered though, they should just call it even.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:04:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Wow. Is this the same site that at various times has yearned for a return to the days when dueling was the norm...? Arfcom, why the disparity?

If there was anything that could make a very calm guy like me fly off the handle, it's my spouse - in whom I have invested my trust and love, and do not cheat on - cheating on me. That's all I'll say about that.

I wouldn't beat the dude if i was just dating her. I'd just walk out and break up in the most dispassionate way possible. Also depending on how long we'd been dating, I'd let all her friends and maybe family know she was a whore just for good measure.

We SHOULD bring back dueling.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top