Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2020 1:39:24 AM EDT
Don’t see him posting anymore
He used to host shoots years ago
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I think he accidentally got locked in a dumpster.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#2]
ha....locked in dumpster...he's around....I think.  I see him and a lot of others at CWFO

Life probably, we all get busy.

@Chad9mm
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I need to attend CWFO this year!
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I just talked to him on FB and he says he’ll answer here soon....
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ha....locked in dumpster...he's around....I think.  I see him and a lot of others at CWFO

Life probably, we all get busy.

@Chad9mm
View Quote
I was going to say that we ran into each other at fly over.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
You were at flyover??  We really need nametags
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I generally only emerge from the basement for sugar.

Link Posted: 3/7/2020 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 11:23:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Both Chad and I share a terrible tragedy.
In the violent deaths of our children .
Those other charges not shown here are horrific .
And if guilty I pray he gets help.

He was always very decent to me and I’m stunned by the current
Charges.
If he’s innocent I fervently wish he gets paid .
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a disdain for him after the events of a friend of the family had a family member go missing, then that person being found dead. He mouthed off a bit too much for me when I posted here asking for assistance in looking for this person.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Well he has felony charges and order of protection against him that he violated several times... as recent as this year. 2020. Him not being able to own guns might be why he isnt on here very much.

Plus the felony charges of being high and pointing a gun at a cop a while back... Wtf. Why??

Hope he finds his way.

Maybe the state of MO is out to get him?

Link Posted: 3/10/2020 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well he has felony charges and order of protection against him that he violated several times... as recent as this year. 2020. Him not being able to own guns might be why he isnt on here very much.

Plus the felony charges of being high and pointing a gun at a cop a while back... Wtf. Why??

Hope he finds his way.

Maybe the state of MO is out to get him?

And to the previous poster...are you talking about the young man who was jogging or riding a bike....went missing...was found in a porta potty?
I remember Chad saying something about riding around with the FBI looking for the missing guy? Young man was a pastor or held some position in the church...I remember because the missing guy and I had mutual friends.
View Quote

And yes, that was him. He was saying he was helping with the investigation etc..., All of what he said was in direct conflict with what I was getting from his family members/ police reports. The pastor's direct family member was a long term babysitter for my niece and nephew.

EDIT:  He was all over in that thread.  https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/Missing-Person/32-534417/

Here's what actually killed him and not a truck as Chad9mm said. https://fox4kc.com/news/coroner-releases-what-caused-chad-rogers-death/
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#15]
I met the guy once, that was plenty.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I met the guy once, that was plenty.
View Quote
Same.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 12:02:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Holy cow!

My dad and I took his NRA instructor class with a bunch of guys from here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#18]
I looked at the links and I still don't really understand what is going on?  Anybody care to post the cliffnotes version?
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 9:34:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Mo casenet has the answers you seek
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Hope all is well

Link Posted: 3/13/2020 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yup. His name came back with 3 pages of info. The most current stuff was on page 2.

Is it true Grin challenged him to a fist fight on here, and Chad also went through another members trash? Then he received a temp ban for admitting it?

I don't understand a lot of the charges. Maybe a salty cop like PursuitSS can explain.
View Quote
Looks like a lot of them are civil cases.

Was it Chad that went through the trash or someone else?  Seemed like a 1911 member and another guy were going full retard, Chad got involved somehow, the 1911 guy was banned, Chad was banned before the mods realized they screwed up and let him back in.

Man, that was a long time ago.  I could be way off but that seems like what happened to the best of my recollection.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Looks like a lot of them are civil cases.

Was it Chad that went through the trash or someone else?  Seemed like a 1911 member and another guy were going full retard, Chad got involved somehow, the 1911 guy was banned, Chad was banned before the mods realized they screwed up and let him back in.

Man, that was a long time ago.  I could be way off but that seems like what happened to the best of my recollection.
View Quote
1911smith IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I just googled "chad9mm trash" and this was the first link

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Chad-9mm-just-got-the-ban-hammer/32-531757/?page=1

Grin was in on the first page. What a mess
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

1911smith IIRC.
View Quote
That's right.  I knew it was 1911(something).
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 8:27:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Chad-9mm-just-got-the-ban-hammer/32-531757/?page=1

View Quote
Wow, that thread dug up some forgotten memories. Good and bad.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Edit
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Quite a few names in that thread that don't appear much here anymore.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 4:28:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Man those were some interesting times around the forum... I haven't been in MO for almost 6 years, decided to stop in and see what's new lol. I think I'll just back away slowly instead...
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 11:57:05 PM EDT
[#29]
obiwanthatsanameivenotheardinalongtime.jpg

Swung in here to see how you all were doing with the corona, saw this blast from the past.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Man those were some interesting times around the forum... I haven't been in MO for almost 6 years, decided to stop in and see what's new lol. I think I'll just back away slowly instead...
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2020 10:14:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Man... this is a blast from the past.  
The whole dumpster diving thing, etc.  

Crazy times.  

There was a lot more activity in the MO forum back  in those days. - Both good and bad.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:29:57 AM EDT
[#32]
First..I never pointed a gun at a cop while " high". I chose to walk home from a bar instead of ride with a drunk driver. Cops stopped me when I waved at them. Since I had my weapon on me they accused me of brandishing it. It was all bullshit and dismissed. KMZU reported that I was in possession of marijuana. Which was bullshit. I had on prescription pain pill in my pocket. If you read possession of narcotics law it says possession of marijuana or a controlled substance. They reported incorrectly.

Second I'm going through a very nasty divorce. Such often. Includes bs protection orders and shit. My mother in law my wife and her ex husband accused me of giving a loaded glock 9mm to an 11 year old and leaving her and my son and other step daughter in a vehicle while I went shopping...Shit never happened. Also accused me of putting loaded weapons in the kids play room. In addition to that they accused me of threatening to kill the kids.

Third the protection order violations are for supposedly liking ten photos on my ex Facebook page...

Mother in law has never spoken to me and hates me. She's also worked at the Richmond PD for 20 years...You do the math..

The judge made them dismiss this case once already because she knew it was bullshit. They refiled a few days later and filed for change of judge. Gee doesn't sound fishy does it???

I invite every fuckstain who bashed me here to bet me $2500 that all this shit gets dismissed or I'm found innocent. I have a mountain of evidence against them.

Put your fuckin money where your mouth is... I'll wait
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:37:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have a disdain for him after the events of a friend of the family had a family member go missing, then that person being found dead. He mouthed off a bit too much for me when I posted here asking for assistance in looking for this person.
View Quote

Well I was out there helping look for the guy. Where were you???? Myself and about 20 others ALL received false info from one of the guys from there church who claimed to be an ex FBI agent named Terry Coleman from Kearney mo. Shit happens and if you wanna stay fuckin butt hurt knock yourself out... Im positive YOU have NEVER been wrong or received false info and relayed it before..It must be difficult being so goddamn perfect like yourself. I spent $500 in water and donations plus my time and effort trying to help. But youre worried that I got wrong info ...Smart guy
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 4:23:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Thank you to whomever paid my membership fee. I don't think I've paid for one in ten years.  Thanks again!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 5:40:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 6:49:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well I was out there helping look for the guy. Where were you???? Myself and about 20 others ALL received false info from one of the guys from there church who claimed to be an ex FBI agent named Terry Coleman from Kearney mo. Shit happens and if you wanna stay fuckin butt hurt knock yourself out... Im positive YOU have NEVER been wrong or received false info and relayed it before..It must be difficult being so goddamn perfect like yourself. I spent $500 in water and donations plus my time and effort trying to help. But youre worried that I got wrong info ...Smart guy
View Quote

Lol. Here we go again. Shit talking as always. Next time you try to pad yourself into making your self look good, make sure you actually have info that somewhat aligns with what the police an family are saying. Not lying with total off the wall stories..
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 6:59:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lol. Here we go again. Shit talking as always. Next time you try to pad yourself into making your self look good, make sure you actually have info that somewhat aligns with what the police an family are saying. Not lying with total off the wall stories..
View Quote

Like I said . Where were you??? Ask that dudes father about that terry Coleman. Think his name was Greg ..They were all pissed at him. How was someone supposed to fact check info out in the middle of nowhere on Birmingham road in liberty?? You act like that guy was your son or something. I helped...You didn't..fuck off
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 7:01:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You're alive?    

J/K - Glad to see you posting!

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk03-Uw4ZTbBf5q8VgqxVB1A5cCsUlw:1585561055036&q=Chad9mm+dead?&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-1-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjm1tGb88HoAhWXZM0KHW-KB1IQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1366&bih=693
View Quote

Yup... thank you. I'll post the outcome of all this shit. It's a nasty deal. It sucks but I'll win
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Thank you to whomever paid my membership fee. I don't think I've paid for one in ten years.  Thanks again!!
View Quote

You are welcome. Just pass it on.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 5:58:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Sup Gary and Chad. Hope you guys are doing well.

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sup Gary and Chad. Hope you guys are doing well.

View Quote

Sup bro... You staying safe ??
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top