Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 5:31:46 AM EDT
[#1]
1911smith too. Two MO members in one fell swoop.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 5:37:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Kids now days....
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 5:42:08 AM EDT
[#3]
WTF

I was reading that thread yesterday and didn't see that coming.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 5:47:38 AM EDT
[#4]
This is why when my wife hears the keyboard sounding like its about to be pounded through the desk she looks over my shoulder to make sure I'm not in GD...

"Look, its your money and all but it seems stupid to get in an internet bitch slapping contest and then lose your account"

She's pretty smart.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#5]
That thread is full of WTF. Went to bed at page 17 and woke up to it being at 24, currently at 21. Never met 1911Smith, but met Chad 1 time. He hid the cray cray very well.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 6:01:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn.   I missed that completely.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 6:12:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn Chad!

Calm down buddy!
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#8]
And that all started because of a little tank by someone's screen name (or lack of one)????????????

WTF OVER!!!!!!!!!  

I served but am not worried about a little tank and sure am not going to send my DD214 to some stranger just to get a tank icon. That's a perfect example of why I don't go into certain parts of the forum (GD or bear pit).
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 6:32:50 AM EDT
[#9]
So many things I want to say but I just won't.

I've met both of them, and I'll leave it there.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow,  some people need to lay off the internet.    

Page 6 is creepy and now I'm afraid to read any more.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I've met both as well. Still don't believe Chad's side.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL... We all know your opinion is biased though... Chad pokes fun at you because you're flat out weird... Thus... You're biased.

I haven't met 1911smith... Only seen the crap he posts... The guy is full of himself.

I do know Chad though... And he's an honest guy... He just doesn't put up with any bullshit and occasionally gets a bit rowdy.

ETA: I for one think the MOHTF lost a hell of a guy today... Despite a few quirks and "full retard" moments... Chad has done ALOT for the shooting community and the MOHTF in general.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL... We all know your opinion is biased though... Chad pokes fun at you because you're flat out weird... Thus... You're biased.

I haven't met 1911smith... Only seen the crap he posts... The guy is full of himself.

I do know Chad though... And he's an honest guy... He just doesn't put up with any bullshit and occasionally gets a bit rowdy.

ETA: I for one think the MOHTF lost a hell of a guy today... Despite a few quirks and "full retard" moments... Chad has done ALOT for the shooting community and the MOHTF in general.

Not according to the communications between him, myself, and Ed Sr regarding an email accusing me of fucking his wife.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not according to the communications between him, myself, and Ed Sr regarding an email accusing me of fucking his wife.

LMAO... So you're honestly gonna try to tell me that Chad accused you of fucking his wife?

And you seriously believed he was legitimately accusing you of it?

My money was on he was messing with you and you got all butthurt and unable to take a joke.

I've seen pics of you... I've heard how you act (from multiple sources... Not just Chad)... There's no way in hell Chad was legitimately worried about you bangin' his wife. LOL

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 7:58:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO... So you're honestly gonna try to tell me that Chad accused you of fucking his wife?

My money was on he was messing with you and you got a butthurt and unable to take a joke.

I've seen pics of you... I've heard how you act (from multiple sources... Not just Chad)... There's no way in hell Chad was legitimately worried about you bangin' his wife. LOL

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#16]
new pit thread?

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
new pit thread?

Nope. Just a couple blips on the ban hammer radar..
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My money was on he was messing with you and you got all butthurt and unable to take a joke.

This. I've met Chad and seems like a good guy, but went a bit overboard in that thread. Him insinuating that you were banging his was was a joke.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
new pit thread?

Nah... I don't care enough about Grin's opinion to waste my time.

Quoted:
Quoted:
new pit thread?

I don't think I've done anything to deserve a ban... Just stated an opinion.

If anybody else feels I've stepped over a line or been inaccurate... let me know... I'll retract my statements.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 8:28:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
new pit thread?

Quoted:
Quoted:
new pit thread?

If anybody else feels I've stepped over a line or been inaccurate... let me know... I'll retract my statements.

You're an asshole and a jerk.   You even make long out of the way trips to stalk/ harass me at my favorite hang out. May the ban hammer fall.

I guess I'm guilty by association then.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 8:31:20 AM EDT
[#21]
I just talked to Chad... Got more information about this whole "banging his wife" thing...

Here's the side of the story I got...

Grin...

Chad didn't accuse you of anything...

Chad got an E-mail from somebody stating that you had said you had banged his wife...

Chad then contacted you asking about it... And said that if you had said it that you needed to retract that statement otherwise there would be issues...

You then E-mailed that to Ed Sr claiming it was a threat...

Chad even said ya'll had talked on the phone now and all was straight... That he believed you never said it, and that the guy he got the E-mail from was full of shit.

So I don't know what kind of shit you're trying to stir here... But it's BS.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Ask Chad if I need to buy a burn barrel.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#23]
I love the MOHTF!!!

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Yep. Bunch of great folks here.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
new pit thread?

Quoted:
Quoted:
new pit thread?

I will try to be more clear in my future messages.  I was sarcastically attempting to draw attention to the fact that MOHTF has had plenty of drama for one day.  

Best Regards,

Mark
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
new pit thread?

Quoted:
Quoted:
new pit thread?

I will try to be more clear in my future messages.  I was sarcastically attempting to draw attention to the fact that MOHTF has had plenty of drama for one day.  

Best Regards,

Mark

Leave it to mark to start shit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Chad will be missed.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#28]
No need to retract statements that I can see.

I'm only pointing out that it is threads like these that get get out of hand is all.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Ohh I wasn't upset guys...

Everybody here is good people in my book...

Even Grin...

I do however think Grin brings a lot of shit on himself.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Chad will be missed.

Yup.......good guy.

As far as 1911smith, that guy is a dick.  Good riddance.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:27:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Even Grin...

So, when's the next Paddy's meet up?

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#32]
WTF did i miss!?!?
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#33]
All I have to say is....

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#34]
1911smith was a jackass.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm just going to say that what Chad told me on the phone he sent to Ed Sr, did not jive with what Ed Sr said he received from Chad, which is what I was trying to say earlier but my brain still thinks left is up right now.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Even Grin...

Indeed, I am a shit magnet.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#37]
So chad9mm admitted to going to another member's house (1911smith) and going through his trash?

WTF?  I know he liked to argue with 1911 on here, but going through his trash?  That is some pretty fucked up creepy stuff.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey, the brotherly love is starting to seep back into this thread.  I was looking forward to the whole crotch-grabbing, firing Hipoints sideways into the night, "St. Louis represent wut wut!!!" phase.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#39]
I guess this means that the July Instructor training is on hold?

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Shit, what is the MOHTF "banned user" count at?

Beltfed
Chad

Who's headed to the GD board next.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even Grin...

That explains why you're in the middle of all the ban-action threads, huh? Not just MoHTF, but you've got international impact as well.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Beltfed
Chad

Me when I poke my head into GD:

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chad will be missed.

Yup.......good guy.

My thoughts exactly.

1911"Smith" had once "helped me" by fucking up an 80.00 beavertail on my first 1911 I got. After he couldn't fucking weld it to make it work at all anymore I just went and bought a new one and learned how to fix it myself. Then to say all the stupid shit he did about old people and handicapped people shouldn't be able to even fucking defend themselves....fuck him.

FUCK

HIM

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even Grin...

That explains why you're in the middle of all the ban-action threads, huh? Not just MoHTF, but you've got international impact as well.

Hey, I only asked for a 60 day timeout in that one. I wanted to give him the chance to redeem himself. He almost did, he had a Noveske upper and everything!
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:35:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chad will be missed.

Yup.......good guy.

My thoughts exactly.

1911"Smith" had once "helped me" by fucking up an 80.00 beavertail on my first 1911 I got. After he couldn't fucking weld it to make it work at all anymore I just went and bought a new one and learned how to fix it myself. Then to say all the stupid shit he did about old people and handicapped people shouldn't be able to even fucking defend themselves....fuck him.

FUCK

HIM

I'm glad that I missed that thread. Guess I better not try defending myself since I am disabled. LOL

I only read pages 1 and 21-24 on the other thread and what a train wreck indeed!

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm glad that I missed that thread. Guess I better not try defending myself since I am disabled. LOL
I only read pages 1 and 21-24 on the other thread and what a train wreck indeed!

Link if you want to read it

Said post:

"  No, I don't care to share the story. Rail on'em all you want.

Part of the story is a member here. Just know the same people who pushed for your right to carry, pushed for increasing round count.

I'm not friends or affiliated with person or persons you're wanting to rail on.

You should do your own homework. I've no obligation or interest in doing it for you.

My one thought on increasing round count is simple. Raises the bar on CCW holders.

I can see flip side of the coin too.

You guys in the business of CCW classes have gone to cutting each others throats by furnishing ammunition. A few are supplying guns from what I hear.

The day I can't run both revolver and semi-auto one hundred rounds each is the day I should forfeit my CCW.

Sad it is to know an elderly man or woman who's lost driving privileges.

Nobody wants to share the road with someone who shouldn't be driving.

I don't want to be on the same block as someone who shouldn't be packing.

Now I've likely pissed off 3 CCW instructors in forum I call friends. Oh, Well. Let the flaming begin."
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Wow. Reading through that thread is making me feel bad over some of the punishment these guys put themselves through over nothing but words.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#49]
I read part of that stupid fuckin' thread. People wonder why I don't go in GD ? The dumbfucks over there are more ignorant than 1911Dick is.

Jeezus, all they wanna do is fucking argue in there, it's a shithole.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Beltfed
Chad

If we're starting a Ban Pool my money is on Grin.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top