Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2013 2:54:46 PM EDT
A friend of my sister's family has been missing since Monday. Chad Rogers, 30, went for a run on Monday and has not been seen since. Some notable tattoos are Bender and Fry from Futurama. He has a wife who's worried sick and a 13 month old son who wants his father.

Link

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Will keep an eye out, hope he is well.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Appears to be a sad ending. Sorry Mike.

http://kshb.m0bl.net/w/main/story/96523182/
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh man, that's awful! Thoughts and prayers being sent So very sorry
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Appears to be a sad ending. Sorry Mike.

http://kshb.m0bl.net/w/main/story/96523182/
View Quote

Damn.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Body Found:

http://www.kctv5.com/
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Any known medical issues?  Drug use?
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Any known medical issues?  Drug use?
View Quote

That's what I want to know. Is this being considered a murder or something along those lines? I was told a rumor/speculation that he may have been accidentally hit by a car and killed, then dumped in the ...what sounds like a Johnny on the spot?
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I was out all day thur looking for Chad.  He was hit by a  white truck pulling a  trailer.  Nobody knew the route he had ran that night. The area he was found in was the last place that was  searched. I  didn't personally know him. I  seen the story on Facebook  and went and helped. I  searched in my razr  with one of  his family friends. VERY sad seeing  his wife and parents in  that state.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome back Chad!!!

How was he hit by a truck, then found in a port-a-john?
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Man that sucks.

Take not of this runners....

Always wear reflective and bright clothing at night and don't wear earbuds if you are running roads.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Welcome back Chad!!!

How was he hit by a truck, then found in a port-a-john?
View Quote

Body dump is what it sounds like. AFAIK, no drug history. He was a youth pastor, until he lost his job in Jeff City.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was out all day thur looking for Chad. He was hit by a  white truck pulling a  trailer.  Nobody knew the route he had ran that night. The area he was found in was the last place that was  searched. I  didn't personally know him. I  seen the story on Facebook  and went and helped. I  searched in my razr  with one of  his family friends. VERY sad seeing  his wife and parents in  that state.
View Quote

How did you get that info? Nothing has been released on what happened or cause of death. Searchers didn't find him, it was a construction worker on his job site AFAIK.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How did you get that info? Nothing has been released on what happened or cause of death. Searchers didn't find him, it was a construction worker on his job site AFAIK.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was out all day thur looking for Chad. He was hit by a  white truck pulling a  trailer.  Nobody knew the route he had ran that night. The area he was found in was the last place that was  searched. I  didn't personally know him. I  seen the story on Facebook  and went and helped. I  searched in my razr  with one of  his family friends. VERY sad seeing  his wife and parents in  that state.

I think chad9mm is confusing the above missing person with this found body.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I am sorry for the loss.  Condolences to his family and friends
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I am sorry for the loss.  Condolences to his family and friends
View Quote

Thanks.  It's appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#17]
That info can from the Captain  running the  investigation .  He was found at  the construction site  and the  suspect vehicle is a white pickup  pulling a  trailer. Im not  confused.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#18]
And it  was two truckers  who found him.  They had mechanical problems and had pulled off  the road and smelled something and went to  investigate.  They said he had appeared to be struck by a vehicle, and they  said nothing about him being in a shitter.  The family friend I  searched with  was an ex FBI agent  and called me  around 2pm on Friday  with the  info.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Just read that story. I  have a  message into the  family member that I  was with. Its  possible it's not Chad due to the fact that he called me right after they found him.  Haven't talked to him since Friday.  When he  gets back with me ill  report back.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And it  was two truckers  who found him.  They had mechanical problems and had pulled off  the road and smelled something and went to  investigate.  They said he had appeared to be struck by a vehicle, and they  said nothing about him being in a shitter.  The family friend I  searched with  was an ex FBI agent  and called me  around 2pm on Friday  with the  info.
View Quote

"A construction worker discovered the body about 11 a.m. near where the Flintlock Flyover overpass is being built above Interstate 35 in southern Liberty, near South Valley Junior High School.'

Link Posted: 7/27/2013 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Per OP's request.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top