Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/19/2004 6:49:07 AM EDT
www.opednews.com/wade_081504_limbaugh_swift_boat.htm

Ok, I have proof that the Swift boat statements were all lies..

Veterans lying  on other veterans-- how can a human sink so low ?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:52:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:53:26 AM EDT
[#3]
What's a "Vetern".
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:53:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Just ask Jon Kerry!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:54:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Your link doesn't work.

I can top whatever this is though--I have a positive, though unnamed, source who can absolutely prove her cousin knows a guy who worked as a janitor at an abortion hospital (illegal at the time and top secret, as it was 1969) who heard the Swift Boat Vets ALL chipped in to pay for an abortion--FOR A SHEEP.  It's true, and I can prove it, but not quite yet.  Don't tell anyone, but this will hit the news BIG TIME within 30 days.  

fine here beekeep

Washington Post date:today
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:54:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:57:08 AM EDT
[#7]
OK, I have proof that the Assault Weapon Ban works.  How can people be allowed to own them?

www.vpc.org/graphics/AWAnalysisFinal.pdf
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:57:17 AM EDT
[#8]
That was a waste of time
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:59:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:00:08 AM EDT
[#10]
"Christmas in Cambodia" anyone?  The memory that was "seared - seared" into Kerry?  Lucky CIA agent hats?  Gun-running into Cambodia?  Secret insertions of SEALs?

So, you've found evidence that all of this was actually true?

Perhaps you should forward this info to the Kerry campaign.  He apparently needs it pretty badly.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:02:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:03:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:04:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Veterans lying  on other veterans-- how can a human sink so low ?

Cyanide, you know no shame. Your sources, as always are Democratic propoganda mills. Those men served in the same unit as Kerry and went on the same missions. He had a reputation among them, based on their personal experiences with him, sometimes in the same boat. Who are you to talk about sinking so low? You do it regularly. Kerry is an opportunistic weasel, always has been, always will be.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:06:55 AM EDT
[#14]
What a complete moron!

You dare call that load of horseshit proof?

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:09:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What a complete moron!

Well ---------------------------- yes

WTH is the matter with you guys, I don't favor Kerry, but I hate anyone that bad mouths a vet, and no matter how your going to vote, no matter how you feel, Kerry is a decorated veteran
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:12:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a complete moron!

Well ---------------------------- yes

WTH is the matter with you guys, I don't favor Kerry, but I hate anyone that bad mouths a vet, and no matter how your going to vote, no matter how you feel, Kerry is a decorated veteran

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Kerry is a weasel. How many vets do you know that did only a 4 month tour?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:14:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I knew a marine that did 30 days.
Dumb Question, you could have been killed as soon as you arrived in country.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:16:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
.....no matter how you feel, Kerry is a decorated veteran

Were his motives to serve his country, or attempt to make his duplicity unassailable?

Americans LOVE a war hero......well we love HUMBLE war heroes.

ok I will go with that Shiv, he pushed his decorations for his campaign -- I agree with you on this.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:17:32 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps I missed something, but have you posted a SINGLE bad word/thread about SKerry?  I've seen many, many negative (and mostly unproven) things you have posted about GWB, but I can't recall a SINGLE thing you've said negative about SKerry.  I'm sure GWB is thinking, with "friends" like you, who needs enemas?"  

See above
posted before I read your post.

edit: Frankly I do not give a hoot what he would think-- he works for me as I am part of the public.
He needs to be concerned how the "public" feels.
He is not KING George
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Proof? Are you kidding me? That article doesn't have a shred of proof in it. He certainly makes quite a number of claims in that article, but I didn't see any sources that back up those claims. I wonder why?

Possibly because he heard it on some crack pot, left wing, conspiracy theory website (like DU)?

Show us some real proof, not some authors "proof" (read---> he says it's true! He saw it on the internet!) who was in diapers when this happened.

No, 36 year old authors who were in diapers and who have no first hand account of something that happened, who offer no credible evidence to back up their claims-- how can a human sink so low?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:20:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Proof? Are you kidding me? That article doesn't have a shred of proof in it. He certainly makes quite a number of claims in that article, but I didn't see any sources that back up those claims. I wonder why?

Possibly because he heard it on some crack pot, left wing, conspiracy theory website (like DU)?

Show us some real proof, not some authors "proof" (read--->

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps I missed something, but have you posted a SINGLE bad word/thread about SKerry?  I've seen many, many negative (and mostly unproven) things you have posted about GWB, but I can't recall a SINGLE thing you've said negative about SKerry.  I'm sure GWB is thinking, with "friends" like you, who needs enemas?"  

I guess he does
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:28:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Yanno Cy.....YAFA....however, please contact your hero sKerry and have him release ALL RECORDS pertinent to the issue and we'll let the chips fall where they may...

Until then..STFU.

Carry on.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:30:39 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Thurlow's RECORDS, or his ACCOUNTS???

Two totally different things......

www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/19/kerry.ap/index.html

Thurlow, a registered Republican, said he was angry with Kerry for anti-war activities after his return to the United States, especially his claim that U.S. troops committed war crimes with the knowledge of their officers up the chain of command.

Thurlow told the Post that he got the award for helping to rescue a boat that was mined. He said he believed his own award would be fraudulent if it was based on coming under enemy fire.

He speculated that Kerry could have been the source of at least some of the language used in the citation.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:30:49 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-3/141064/SAVE0019(2).JPG

Ok, now post the rest of the article.

So far that doesn't prove anything to me.

Read it again carefully.

The author makes the claim that  Larry Thurlow is contradicting his own version of events.  He says that Larry Thurlow disputes Kerry's claim of coming under fire on March 13, 1969. That's a pretty specific date right there. On THAT DATE he claims they didn't come under fire.

Then the article states that recently released military records of Thurlows contain "references to 'enemy small arms and automatic weapons fire' directed at 'all units' of the five-boat flotilla."

There is no specific date attached to THAT instance of small arms fire that Thurlow was talking about. So far I don't see any contradiction. All I see is an article meant to imply that the "small arms and automatic weapons fire" that are in Thurlow's records happened on March 13, 1969. Not only that, but what is the full text of those records? The article is just showing us little snippets of what was said.

Nope, you're still not there. I don't see any credible proof yet.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I knew a Marine that did 30 days.
Dumb Question, you could have been killed as soon as you arrived in country.

Yeah, if you ACTUALLY SAW ANY ACTION.

Problem is Kerry SAYS he did, and other Vets who EARNED their medals and commanded swift boats with Kerry says he DIDN'T!

YOU can't see the difference apparently....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I think you're playing fast and loose with the word "proof".

This is the same tired refrain that none of these men "served along side" John Kerry, as they claim.
And THAT is the lie.

Of course they "served with John Kerry".
They were the fellow officers in his group.  
A man's peers will know him best.  There isn't the separation of commissioned/enlisted.  A Lieutenant and his fellow officers train together, play together, and fight together.  These boats weren't LONE patrol boats.  They operated together in mutual support.  They depended on each other just as two platoons in the same company, or two jets in the same squadron.

Saying these men didn't serve with Kerry is like claiming that the other pilots in John McCain's Squadron didn't serve with McCain.  That only his ground crew served with him...

Saying these men didn't serve with Kerry is like claiming that My Company Commander, and fellow platoon commanders didn't "serve with me", when I was in a Rifle Company  That only the men IN MY PLATOON actually "served with" me.

Ignorant nonsense.

All this does is highlight the awkward unfamiliarity that Leftists have for all things military.

What are the odds that 99% of the officers who served in John Kerry's Swift Boat unit have all turned out to be lying partisans?
Wouldn't that seem a bit strange?
Isn't it more likely, that they genuinely find him unfit to lead?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Were his motives to serve his country, or attempt to make his duplicity unassailable?

ok I will go with that Shiv, he pushed his decorations for his campaign -- I agree with you on this.

Just in the interests of fairness, didn't we see GWB land on the air craft carrier in a fighter? What was that all about, if not trading on his fighter pilot status. Despite never being in combat.

GWB, having never been in combat, should have taken a lot lower profile on that one.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:43:45 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the same tired refrain that none of these men "served along side" John Kerry, as they claim.
And THAT is the lie.

A man's peers will know him best.  There isn't the separation of commissioned/enlisted.  A Lieutenant and his fellow officers train together, play together, and fight together.  These boats weren't LONE patrol boats.  They operated together in mutual support.  They depended on each other just as two platoons in the same company, or two jets in the same squadron.

Saying these men didn't serve with Kerry is like claiming that the other pilots in John McCain's Squadron didn't serve with McCain.  That only his ground crew served with him...

Saying these men didn't serve with Kerry is like claiming that My Company Commander, and fellow platoon commanders didn't "serve with me", when I was in a Rifle Company  That only the men IN MY PLATOON actually "served with" me.

Ignorant nonsense.

All this does is highlight the awkward unfamiliarity that Leftists have for all things military.

What are the odds that 99% of the officers who served in John Kerry's Swift Boat unit have all turned out to be lying partisans?

Well Cinci
your seem to be right, people are gonna believe who they want to believe.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:49:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

A document recommending Thurlow for the Bronze Star noted that all his actions "took place under constant enemy small arms fire which LTJG THURLOW completely ignored in providing immediate assistance" to the disabled boat and its crew. The citation states that all other units in the flotilla also came under fire.

"It's like a Hollywood presentation here, which wasn't the case," Thurlow said last night after being read the full text of his Bronze Star citation. "My personal feeling was always that I got the award for coming to the rescue of the boat that was mined. This casts doubt on anybody's awards. It is sickening and disgusting."

Thurlow said he would consider his award "fraudulent" if coming under enemy fire was the basis for it. "I am here to state that we weren't under fire," he said. He speculated that Kerry could have been the source of at least some of the language used in the citation.

Isn't it nice when BOTH sides are represented in a story... gotta love the Washington Post (liberal rag), publish the accusation but don't allow for a rebuttal...

BTW, the above was taken from an MSNBC lengthy article.

Well, well, well...now that the whole text of the article is posted it puts this "proof" in a little different light now doesn't it?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just in the interests of fairness, didn't we see GWB land on the air craft carrier in a fighter? What was that all about, if not trading on his fighter pilot status. Despite never being in combat.

GWB, having never been in combat, should have taken a lot lower profile on that one.

you raise a good point that most here will miss I fear
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If that's true it will hurt the guys claim.  If it's what I have heard from other sources it becomes less damaging.  Kerry's commanders used reports that were written by KERRY when they filed their paperwork.  There are now many discrepencies appearing in how Kerry described events and how most other people remember them.  They are getting harder to brush aside.   As was stated by the poster you quoted, I don't see any details in that three-paragraph article.   I don't know who the guy in the article was so I don't know if that applies to him or not.

Also you claimed in your post that all the swift boat are liars.  Even if this guy is shown to have changed his story does that mean that every other man in that book is a liar?  What prompted them all to lie like that?  Why go out and risk your reputation when just being quiet costs you nothing?  Are they so in love with GWB that they will walk off a cliff just to hurt Kerry?

Yeah, quite the piece of investigation that article was.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Cyanide,
Did you perchance see the photo op of Kerry with Schumer, Feinstein, etc, with the "Thumbs Up" he displayed in the halls of Congress?  THE Anti-Gun Axis in Congress.  Are you really an AR15 owner, at all?  I find this a little hard to believe.  "Assault Weapon Owners for Kerry?"  Huh?

As for real lies, Kerry just got caught in the national news, CNN and Fox.  His oft repeated "Christmas In Cambodia 1968" story has been proven so false, the DNC can't spin it enough to convince anybody.  Three of the crew campaigning with Kerry right now even admitted that they were NEVER IN CAMBODIA.  And Nixon wasn't even sworn in as President for another month and five days!  (People forget that Vietnam was a Democratic War - Nixon got stuck with the mess.)  

Kerry's CO turned down his first Purple Heart request because he WOUNDED HIMSELF from a too close M-79 round, and it was barely a thorn scratch - verified by a now Admiral that was there and the Doctor who put the bandaid - yes, bandaid - on.  He "gamed" someone else into buying his puffed up story after that CO rotated out.  And there is lots more.  You need to read the book before you look any more foolish.

Back to our Gun Rights.  Do you get it  that this man is a wealthy liberal Democrat elitest from Massachusets (sp) who wants your personal AR-15 turned in to the Government and melted for scrap?  That wants the World Court and the UN to control what the US may or may not do to protect itself.  That Kerry will let the World Court try US Servicemen.  That Mr. Kerry will probably appoint the next four Supreme Court Justices that will very likely rule against your 2nd Amendment Rights.  Visualize a Chuck Schumer or Hillary Clinton in black Supreme Court robes - FOR LIFE - controling your life!  "Turn in your Assault Weapon or be a Criminal" mean anything to you?

This is way more important than  anything else the Democratic Party even pretends to stand for.  You really need to examinne your motives.  If you support Kerry, the AR15 Forums is a very strange place for you to be hanging out, my friend.

READ THE BOOK, Before you call the Swiftvets Liars.  They have nothing to gain (but grief and personal attacks from the Democratic National Committee) from telling the Truth.  Kerry has everything to gain by lying.  Did you know that Kerry met with the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Government Representitives in Paris in 1970 to discuss anti-US strategy, while our guys were still dying in combat?  And that Kerry was still a Naval Reserve Officer when he did this.  The very definition of TREASON, it would seem.  The FBI has files on his Paris "honeymoon visit" with his Communist friends.  And it was really nice of the North Vietnamese to put his picture in their National Museum as a Communist Hero, don't you think?

Warmly, Col. Colt

Funny that the Washington Post can Freedom of Information Act individual Swiftvets Records, but that no one has been able to FOIA Candidate John Kerry's Records??  Seem a bit irregular?? cc
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thurlow's records have absolutely NO bearing on Kerry's records.  The Washington Post is a liberal rag and the DC mouthpiece for the Democratic Party.

Read the book.  I did.  Kerry is a liar, he isa coward, he is a murdering piece of shit and he was a useless slacker who was more of a danger to innocent Vietnamese civilians and his own men than any VC.

His entire "war-hero" persona is nothing but a fucking pack of LIES!  He made all of that shit up TO LATER RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

Don't believe the liberal media outlets who are now trying to save their candidates ass.  They sat on the story for weeks...then when it finaly oozes out, they do everyting in their power to bias the spin in Kerry's favor.

254 brave men are NOT lying...KERRY is!

Watch carefully:  More shit is soon to be revealed about Kerry's made-up military personnel and medical record.

READ THE BOOK!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Just now, right now on CNN Kerry appeared and stated the Swift Boat story is a lie -- and he has info that Bush is behind it ..... our two candidates scraping like kids in a school yard. Hun, you wrong he is not a sterling person, just another jerk running for office.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:19:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:25:33 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And THAT is the lie.

Ignorant nonsense.

Well Cinci
your seem to be right, people are gonna believe who they want to believe.

No.
Some people WANT to believe lies.
But what I've stated about the entire issue of whether these men "served with Kerry", is not an opinion.
It is a fact about the structure of the military.
This constant mewling that none of these men "were on his boat" in bunk.
That you deem another regurgitation of this as some sort of "proof"....

....makes you look like someone who WANTS to believe a lie.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your link doesn't work.

I can top whatever this is though--I have a positive, though unnamed, source who can absolutely prove her cousin knows a guy who worked as a janitor at an abortion hospital (illegal at the time and top secret, as it was 1969) who heard the Swift Boat Vets ALL chipped in to pay for an abortion--FOR A SHEEP.  It's true, and I can prove it, but not quite yet.  Don't tell anyone, but this will hit the news BIG TIME within 30 days.  

fine here beekeep

Washington Post date:today

Aaah, the Post! I thought you were going to use a non biased source.

Never mind.
-LS
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Let's break this down and make it real simple.  A man goes to Vietnam and serves four months, gets three Purple hearts, a Bronze and Silver star.  YET SOMEHOW HE GOES AWAY WITHOUT A LIMP OR A SCAR TO SHOW FOR IT.  What is wrong with this picture?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Can someone explain to me why the Washington Post is running a smear piece disguised as an editorial on a private citizen?

Could it have anything to do with the DNC pop up ad that I see when I go to the Washington Post web site? Do we know how much $$$$ the post is getting from the DNC?

No liberal bias here... move along, nothing to see....

-LS
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Let's break this down and make it real simple.  A man goes to Vietnam and serves four months, gets three Purple hearts, a Bronze and Silver star.  YET SOMEHOW HE GOES AWAY WITHOUT A LIMP OR A SCAR TO SHOW FOR IT.  What is wrong with this picture?

Finally someone comes up with something that makes sense,  and is non partisan and I have to agree with.

You win.................................
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top