Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just now, right now on CNN Kerry appeared and stated the Swift Boat story is a lie -- and he has info that Bush is behind it ..... our two candidates scraping like kids in a school yard. Hun, you wrong he is not a sterling person, just another jerk running for office.

Excuse me cyanide, but George Bush has stayed out of the Swiftboat fray. It is your boy John Kerry and the false prophets that he calls advisors, who are desperately trying to worm their way out of the web of deceit that Kerry's spun for the last 30 years. Every time he has opened his mouth to speak it has always begun with "I served in Vietnam". Well in the last thirty years he's spent more time talking about Vietnam than he ever spent serving there. It's a good thing he left when he did, because at the rate in which he was collecting medals if he'd stayed for a full tour of duty he'd have had more medals than Audie Murphy. Oh, and that's a true fact, not a "Kerry fact". John Kerry has been playing this self proclaimed "war hero" for so long now that even he can't differentiate between what really happened and what he fabricated. The difference is that now people are calling him on his lies. Men who were there. Men who saw what he did and didn't do. And many of them too. Credible men. Some who made the Navy their career. Some who are Democrats. Men of honor who all have in common a love for this country that is above party loyalty and personal feelings. Men who know about John Kerry's purple hearts, his Cambodia Apocolypse Now fantasy lie, and his acusations that every veteran he served with was guility of the atrocities that he has claimed for himself like some kind of a sociopathetic badge of honor.

You're entitled to your opinions cyanide. But you stand a snowballs chance in Hell of convincing the people here to abandon the truth for the lies that you try to pass off as truth.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
WTH is the matter with you guys, I don't favor Kerry, but I hate anyone that bad mouths a vet, and no matter how your going to vote, no matter how you feel, Kerry is a decorated veteran

Again, you claim aggrieved status, saying Kerry is the victim of lies and slander...when in fact IT WAS KERRY WHO STARTED ACCUSING VETS OF CRIMES 35 YEARS AGO.

You are full of shit Cy and your own arguments betray you.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I think cyanide needs to be banned for this sort of trolling.

For Immediate Release August 19, 2004

Statement By Swift Boat Veterans for Truth Member Larry Thurlow

I am convinced that the language used in my citation for a Bronze Star was language taken directly from John Kerry's report which falsely described the action on the Bay Hap River as action that saw small arms fire and automatic weapons fire from both banks of the river.

To this day, I can say without a doubt in my mind, along with other accounts from my shipmates-there was no hostile enemy fire directed at my boat or at any of the five boats operating on the river that day.

I submitted no paperwork for a medal nor did I file an after action report describing the incident. To my knowledge, John Kerry was the only officer who filed a report describing his version of the incidents that occurred on the river that day.

It was not until I had left the Navy-approximately three months after I left the service-that I was notified that I was to receive a citation for my actions on that day.

I believed then as I believe now that I received my Bronze Star for my efforts to rescue the injured crewmen from swift boat number three and to conduct damage control to prevent that boat from sinking. My boat and several other swift boats went to the aid of our fellow swift boat sailors whose craft was adrift and taking on water. We provided immediate rescue and damage control to prevent boat three from sinking and to offer immediate protection and comfort to the injured crew.

After the mine exploded, leaving swift boat three dead in the water, John Kerry's boat, which was on the opposite side of the river, fled the scene. US Army Special Forces officer Jim Rassmann, who was on Kerry's boat at the time, fell off the boat and into the water. Kerry's boat returned several minutes later-under no hail of enemy gunfire-to retrieve Rassmann from the river only seconds before another boat was going to pick him up.

Kerry campaign spokespersons have conflicting accounts of this incident-the latest one being that Kerry's boat did leave but only briefly and returned under withering enemy fire to rescue Mr. Rassmann. However, none of the other boats on the river that day reported enemy fire nor was anyone wounded by small arms action. The only damage on that day was done to boat three-a result of the underwater mine. None of the other swift boats received damage from enemy gunfire.

And in a new development, Kerry campaign officials are now finally acknowledging that while Kerry's boat left the scene, none of the other boats on the river ever left the damaged swift boat. This is a direct contradiction to previous accounts made by Jim Rassmann in the Oregonian newspaper and a direct contradiction to the "No Man Left Behind" theme during the Democratic National Convention.

These ever changing accounts of the Bay Hap River incident by Kerry campaign officials leave me asking one question. If no one ever left the scene of the Bay Hap River incident, how could anyone be left behind?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just in the interests of fairness, didn't we see GWB land on the air craft carrier in a fighter? What was that all about, if not trading on his fighter pilot status. Despite never being in combat.

GWB, having never been in combat, should have taken a lot lower profile on that one.

No, he landed on the carrier in a Viking - a transport/tanker/ECM/ASW platform, not a fighter.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#6]
The act of being ferried to an Aircraft Carrier aboard a transport plane, is not the same.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a complete moron!

You dare call that load of horseshit proof?

Well ---------------------------- yes

WTH is the matter with you guys, I don't favor Kerry, but I hate anyone that bad mouths a vet, and no matter how your going to vote, no matter how you feel, Kerry is a decorated veteran

Well then how did you feel when John Kerry went before Congress and bad mouth all veterans. And lied about the events that he saw, or did. I am sure there a lot more vets who are still mad at how Kerry acted after the war.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a complete moron!

Well then how did you feel when John Kerry went before Congress and bad mouth all veterans. And lied about the events that he saw, or did. I am sure there a lot more vets who are still mad at how Kerry acted after the war.

Answered that in another post

it weren't right
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#9]

At least the title of this thread is correct "Swift Boat Lies".    

Question is , who  is telling them?

IMHO Kerry is the liar in this round.  His story has too many holes, here on Christmas, there on Christmas...etc etc...3 purple hearts in 4 months and a Bronze star and a Silver star???

I remember reading the  Bronze Star citation my  pediatrician had hanging on his wall when i was a kid and later found it on a book on WWII medical corps awards.  Basically, he repeatedly crawled hundreds of meters under direct enemy fire to treat and drag WIA's to cover.  He has  been my baseline for heroes ever since.  Kerry doesn't  deserve the Good  Conduct  Ribbon,  let alone a Bronze or Silver Star.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Face it cyanide you have been

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#11]

SWIFT BOAT VETERANS FOR TRUTH TO RELEASE NEW TV AD // latest television ad from Swift Boat Veterans for Truth will be released tomorrow at 10:00 am. The ad will begin airing next week in select markets... Developing...

comment : I can not wait....I hope the nail Kerry again with this new one
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Gilligan saw more combat than Kerry.

As for critizing vets, I guess that means we have to stop all references to Benedict Arnold.  But then again, Kerry brought up B. Arnold and I believe that moniker should be hung around his neck.

Most vets are good people.  Some of them are scum.  Kerry is one huge greasy slick on top of the pond where the rest of the scum resides.  

Either he is a liar or a psycopathic liar.  People who want to follow Kerry like him for the absolutely low morals he has.  Kerry makes human debris feel justified.  That is why Clinton was popular.

I have yet to meet a person of high moral standards who believes in John Kerry.  He is the poster boy for the crowd that has no morals, lacks integrity, hates the rule of law, and is unwilling to work for what they want.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Even if you naively go with the wrongful assertion that Larry Thurlow is lying, how do you explain the other 63 guys that were also there that echo his statements?  Everyone from his subordinates to his commanding officers are countering his (Kerry's) story. Not all of those guys are Repulicans either.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

At least the title of this thread is correct "Swift Boat Lies".    

Question is , who  is telling them?

IMHO Kerry is the liar in this round.  His story has too many holes, here on Christmas, there on Christmas...etc etc...3 purple hearts in 4 months and a Bronze star and a Silver star???

I remember reading the  Bronze Star citation my  pediatrician had hanging on his wall when i was a kid and later found it on a book on WWII medical corps awards.  Basically, he repeatedly crawled hundreds of meters under direct enemy fire to treat and drag WIA's to cover.  He has  been my baseline for heroes ever since.  Kerry doesn't  deserve the Good  Conduct  Ribbon,  let alone a Bronze or Silver Star.

My friend you may be right -

but fact is he has them, do we second guess our military and all those that get decorations ??

It can not be done. One of the reasons  I was so adamant about Jessica  Lynch getting decorations for above and beyond actions .. falling prey to the enemy is not heroic, just unfortunate. Any way back on topic -- if uncle sam gave them out - one has to say he earned it. This second guessing, this no way he deserved it - was for them to decide not me or you. Anyway that is how I see it, don't mean I am right.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a complete moron!

I got news for you, people change, and Heros don't always turn out to be heros. Maybe you've heard of General Henri-Philippe Petain? in 1918 he was hailed as the Hero of Verdun, in 1945 he was tried and found to be a traiter by the French Gov for his part as head of the Vichy government in occupied France.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#16]
What I found amazing is that Bush was able to fly and land that jet on the carrier, while the whole time he is mentally unstable from the drugs he has to take, and with his ex-girlfriend in the back seat so a Navy Corpsman can give her a secret abortion......
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
What I found amazing is that Bush was able to fly and land that jet on the carrier, while the whole time he is mentally unstable from the drugs he has to take, and with his ex-girlfriend in the back seat so a Navy Corpsman can give her a secret abortion......

I heard about that
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kerry is a weasel. How many vets do you know that did only a 4 month tour?

Dumb Question, you could have been killed as soon as you arrived in country.

Well, if John boy could have figured out how to fake his death and get a medal for that too, he would have tried.  I'm surprised some of his own men didn't off him.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Just in the interests of fairness, didn't we see GWB land on the air craft carrier in a fighter? What was that all about, if not trading on his fighter pilot status. Despite never being in combat.

GWB, having never been in combat, should have taken a lot lower profile on that one.

An S-3 is not a fighter. It is an anti-submarine plane that is mostly used as a tanker these days.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#20]
one question cyanide,if jane fonda were decorated,honorably or otherwise,as john effin kerry was,would you then defend her despite her subsequent anti-veteran behavior?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#21]
"if uncle sam gave them out,one has to say he earned it",are you off your fucking rocker?are you familiar with any of the social services uncle sam has thrown around since the "new deal".puhleeeease.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
one question cyanide,if jane fonda were decorated,honorably or otherwise,as john effin kerry was,would you then defend her despite her subsequent anti-veteran behavior?

Exactly.  Jane FUBAR Honda and John FUBAR Kerry are equally qualified as patriots, equally qualified as "War Heroes", and equally qualified as Presidents.  The only major difference is Kerry is bigger liar and he's lying about what cyanide is so determined to honor, Kerry's service to his country.  From where I sit, Kerry's most distinctive service to this country was indeed while he was in VN, problem is he was in Hanoi at the time (and ANG in Texas is way superior service too).

<Edited for spelling>
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Bush was riding in that S-3
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#25]
While itis true John Kerry served in Vietnam, then came home and shitted on every person in the US military, then they want to call him a war hero.  

A SELFPROCLAIMED WAR CRIMINAL!!!  A HERO?????
Those of us that were alive then, know about the inflated body cunts and the inflated action reports that were filed.
We also know about the less than honorable testimony that was submitted.  The truth is that 60+ men who have nothing to gain, and much to loose felt compelled to come forward and tell the story.

Hell, Kerrys own book is full of self agrandising BULLSHIT and untruths.

If it was false, libelous, or slanderous don't you think they would get sued out of this world?

WAKE UP and SMELL THE
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top