Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What about the 99.9% of people who received the vaccine and didn’t die? Should we shut down all vaccinations for .1%?

This

The virus itself was less than 1% fatal.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Likely count them all as Covid deaths..

No seriously..
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"even the worst persecution starts with something seemingly innocent"
has absolutely nothing to do with vaccination! Further, your contention that this is a little worse than the flu is just way the fuck off. When is that last time they were burning bodies in the street in India due to a flu outbreak? We actually don't give the flu enough respect as a society, but COVID is easily 5x as bad and its killed nearly 600K despite all the transmission controls in place. Whether you want to look at the medical literature (I do) or care for COVID patients first hand (I do), this isn't "just the flu."

As far as vaccines. How do you think we got rid of Smallpox? Almost eliminated Measles, Polio, etc... vaccines that are mandated. (COVID vaccine isn't)

Vaccination shouldn't be political, but even 100 years ago there were antivaxxers raging against smallpox vaccination.

We don't give the smallpox vaccine anymore because the disease is extinct.
View Quote

Those vaccines were thoroughly tested, and still aren't 'mandatory'.

This experimental drug isn't thoroughly tested, and the government is doing everything thy can do to coerce business into making it 'mandatory'
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

When you need to show your vax card to shop at Walmart,  you will see his point, though.
View Quote

I see that possibility.  Whoever started the thread a while back about it was right.  The gov is using private industry to attempt to push their narrative, then stand back and tell you they aren't the ones making the rules.  Our mask mandate here was not renewed.  Target has decided that they will keep the mask mandate in place as store policy, along with Home Depot.  Probably more, but it just ended and those, plus the liquor store, are the only places I have been.  I now believe that it is possible that stores will be asking for papers.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Oh I'm pretty fucking sure. You are less so. What's your point? If that is the direction things go, it is gonna be a different conversation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a huge number of countries that require proof of certain vaccinations to enter. Try going to a bunch of desirable countries without proof of your Yellow Fever vaccination if you've traveled through Yellow Fever endemic areas. They won't let you in. Proof of vaccination to attend school has been legal and the norm for ages. This is nothing new, and nothing Nazi. It's common sense public health and plenty of people frothing at the mouth over the idea of having to show proof of COVID vaccination would not hesitate (or have not hesitated!) to get required vaccines to travel.

When you need to show your vax card to shop at Walmart,  you will see his point, though.

Nobody is going to require a vax card to shop at Walmart. Nobody respectable is proposing this because it isn't justified. Hyperbolic hysteria doesn't not strengthen your point.

Don't be so sure it won't happen.

Oh I'm pretty fucking sure. You are less so. What's your point? If that is the direction things go, it is gonna be a different conversation.

The point is:  The vaccination narrative is more about control than about health.

The whole purpose of all the lockdowns, business closings, masks, social distancing, and now vaccination has been to get you to obey, citizen.  For the first time in history we have quarantined an entire society instead of just those who are sick.

Instead of shutting down the entire world, they should have encouraged the safety measures be practiced by the most vulnerable, not the entire population of the world.

And you seriously can't see them requiring your "papers" for you to be allowed to buy food, etc?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What about the 99.9% of people who received the vaccine and didn’t die? Should we shut down all vaccinations for .1%?

This

Not much

Vaccine is less than 0.001% fatal

So you got a vaccine that is over 1000x less risky than the virus while it makes you 20x less likely experience very-bad-things from the virus.

Math.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is distinction in the data once you dive in. As it turns out, the vast majority of people died With COVID actually did die Of COVID related complications (respiratory failure/pneumonia/other sepsis organ dysfunction). 580K deaths for 35 million cases, or about 1,700 deaths per 100K for COVID. And remember most of those 35M didn't die but many more than 580K did get sick, suffer, and some are disabled. The reason the numbers aren't higher is all of those painful restrictions to limit transmission.

Is it so for people died after vaccine? 3362 died of the nearly 150 MILLION people who have gotten the vaccine over the last 6 months? That's 2 per 100K, but was it due to vaccine? How many people out of 150 million are expected to die anyway? Yes many got it recently, but remember also that the vaccine was most focused on the old and unhealthy as priority early recipients. Statistically you expect an annual death rate of 800 per 100K in the US per year for all causes.

Vaccine then death: 2 per 100K most of which were likely not vaccine related.
COVID then death: 1700 per 100K most of which were due to COVID.

The vaccine has saves an incredibly high multiple of lives vs lost... and the vaccine will make the restrictions go away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Died from" or "died after they had it"? Seems like the same discrepancy that was used in counting COVID deaths. Some people had it when they died, some people died from it yet there was no distinction in the reporting.

There is distinction in the data once you dive in. As it turns out, the vast majority of people died With COVID actually did die Of COVID related complications (respiratory failure/pneumonia/other sepsis organ dysfunction). 580K deaths for 35 million cases, or about 1,700 deaths per 100K for COVID. And remember most of those 35M didn't die but many more than 580K did get sick, suffer, and some are disabled. The reason the numbers aren't higher is all of those painful restrictions to limit transmission.

Is it so for people died after vaccine? 3362 died of the nearly 150 MILLION people who have gotten the vaccine over the last 6 months? That's 2 per 100K, but was it due to vaccine? How many people out of 150 million are expected to die anyway? Yes many got it recently, but remember also that the vaccine was most focused on the old and unhealthy as priority early recipients. Statistically you expect an annual death rate of 800 per 100K in the US per year for all causes.

The vaccine has saves an incredibly high multiple of lives vs lost... and the vaccine will make the restrictions go away.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not much

So you got a vaccine that is over 1000x less risky than the virus while it makes you 20x less likely experience very-bad-things from the virus.

Math.
View Quote

That you know of.......

The problem is without long term testing, know one knows
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nobody is going to require a vax card to shop at Walmart. Nobody respectable is proposing this because it isn't justified. Hyperbolic hysteria doesn't not strengthen your point.
View Quote

New York is currently testing a vaccine "passport" to allow businesses to do exactly that, so that is not unjustified.    

https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The whole purpose of all the lockdowns, business closings, masks, social distancing, and now vaccination has been to get you to obey, citizen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The whole purpose of all the lockdowns, business closings, masks, social distancing, and now vaccination has been to get you to obey, citizen.

Disagree

For the first time in history we have quarantined an entire society instead of just those who are sick.

Not true, study the history of pandemics and epidemics

Instead of shutting down the entire world, they should have encouraged the safety measures be practiced by the most vulnerable, not the entire population of the world.

Sounds nice, but that isn't how that works.

And you seriously can't see them requiring your "papers" for you to be allowed to buy food, etc?

Nope, I can't see that. But if they do, then there will be widespread uprisings.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#11]
It has probably saved more lives than your gun too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:53:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That you know of.......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not much

Math.

That you know of.......

What about long term effects of the virus? Did you consider that? We know there are some serious ones. I know people suffering from them. Friends and patients

2.1 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE BEEN ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL FOR COVID-19

There was one day January where there were over 130K Americans in the hospital for COVID... 24K in the ICU, at once.

24,000 ICU at once on a given day. Do you know what the long term complications of an ICU stay is? I'd wager no.

Right now there are over 32K COVID patients in US hospitals.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:55:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bullshit. All the data I've seen shows decreased infection rates in the vaccinated groups. We do see some increase in cases in non-vaccinated persons as restrictions are eased early as vaccination is still proceeding into lower risk populations. We see that in CO where it is now ages 20-60 who are the primary hospital cases because those over 60 are mostly vaccinated. Until vaccination, it was the old people in the hospital. Relaxing restrictions makes sense as you vaccinate your highest risk groups and won't overwhelm the healthcare system. Continued encouragement of vaccination also makes sense.

But you are welcome to provide some legitimate sources backing your claim.
View Quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/most-vaccinated-nation-seychelles-sees-covid-spike/ar-BB1gnMeP

Not the only one.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not much

Math.
View Quote

So do the math for people that are under 60.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#15]
If 30m people have taken the vaccine and 3000 die.

That is only .01% is it not?

While 13k firearm homicides compared to 340m people per year is  is .034%

Im shaking my head at both sides being in hysterics about either.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:01:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

150M have taken vaccines
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

It has been indicated that the vaccines have had more adverse affects, and deaths, than all other vaccines combined, from 1970s to date.  Interesting, if true.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Vaccine? I don't see the point in getting it. It would be different if I was a disgusting fatass.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What about long term effects of the virus? Did you consider that? We know there are some serious ones. I know people suffering from them. Friends and patients

There was one day January where there were over 130K Americans in the hospital for COVID... 24K in the ICU, at once.

24,000 ICU at once on a given day. Do you know what the long term complications of an ICU stay is? I'd wager no.

View Quote

Hysterics much?

No thank you.  I've already had the Shanghai-Sniffles, I'm not injecting any experimental gene-juice into my body
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not much

Math.

I'll do <65 because that is where they break out most of the epi tables. 20% of COVID deaths are in ages 18-64. it is 5% for 18-49, and yet the math still favors vaccinating even BEFORE you consider the reduced risk for vaccine in these younger groups!

Since the beginning of April, most US hospitalizations have been in ages <65 due to high vaccination >65.

See also here

Now you do the math for vaccinations <65 and tell me the death rate is after vaccination because it is going to be MUCH MUCH MUCH lower than 2 in 100K (and remember these are deaths after, not because of).

Remember, the total benefit of vaccinating a population is much higher than the sum of individual risk reductions due to reduced transmission rates and even herd immunity.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I see that possibility.  Whoever started the thread a while back about it was right.  The gov is using private industry to attempt to push their narrative, then stand back and tell you they aren't the ones making the rules.  Our mask mandate here was not renewed.  Target has decided that they will keep the mask mandate in place as store policy, along with Home Depot.  Probably more, but it just ended and those, plus the liquor store, are the only places I have been.  I now believe that it is possible that stores will be asking for papers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some Alaskan villages already have it so you have to be vaccinated with both shots or the j&j to shop in person.

City owned bus and swimming pool you need the vaccine to use them.
Just in the last week they are allowing the unvaccinated a day or two to use just the pool. Can not stop and use the changing room or shower before and after.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Not much

Math.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Not much

Math.

Perspective.    

SSRIs contribute to a 2-4% increase in suicides.  That is a 2000-4000x increase a person may kill themselves if they take them!!!!   Think of the Karens!
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Not this crap again.  You cannot use VAERS data alone to find cause of death. VAERS even tells you this. There are not 3k+ deaths due to the vaccine.
View Quote

Probably just like the initial COVID death stats. The highest risk people such as those in nursing homes (especially in NY due to asshole Cuomo) skewed the statistics.

A lot of elderly people with multiple health issues were the first to get the vaccine. First phase was health care workers and long-term care facility residents (AKA nursing homes). Average time in a nursing home is less than a year - closer to 6 months I think. If this is the group that is dying, then a lot of them were going to anyways. Sad, yes. Vaccine related? Worth investigating, but doubtful and no reason to be alarmed if you're not already dying.

It is likely that reporting to VAERS is more aggressive with the COVID vaccine than with the flu vaccine since it is new.

If numbers stay high and show a trend of deaths of younger, healthier people then there is more reason to be alarmed. Yes there have been a few but sometimes high school athletes drop dead during practice or a game. It is possible to have underlying issues and not know about it.

I'm 100% against forced vaccinations and vaccine passports. I understand the concerns. Personally I think the risks of the vaccine are lower than the risk of getting the Chinese virus based on the information we have now. Yes the vaccine could be found to have long term effects but we also don't know the long term effects of getting the Kung Flu.

It is time to open everything back up and lose the restrictions and mask mandates.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hysterics much?

No thank you.  I've already had the Shanghai-Sniffles, I'm not injecting any experimental gene-juice into my body
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hysterics much?

Please explain why you think the long term effects of 2.1 million COVID hospitalizations is "hysterics." These folks experience life disruption, long term health effects, and economic consequences.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It has been indicated that the vaccines have had more adverse affects, and deaths, than all other vaccines combined, from 1970s to date.  Interesting, if true.
View Quote

People talk about the shortened timeframe but fail to consider that despite that, there is more study, extensive monitoring, and reporting being done on these vaccines than all other past vaccines combined.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"Died from" or "died after they had it"? Seems like the same discrepancy that was used in counting COVID deaths. Some people had it when they died, some people died from it yet there was no distinction in the reporting.
View Quote

This, especially considering something like 1/3 of the US population has received at least one dose, I'm not surprised 3,000 out of 130,000,000 died after getting the vaccine.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Well as someone who financially benefits from the vaccine, take it/don’t take it, whatever I don’t give a shit.  Nobody wants to listen to reason on either side of the argument.  I am pro Vax and anti-mandatory Vax.  They are creating a new form of tribalism and control on both sides of the aisle and you ducking rubes eat it up.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

150M have taken vaccines
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

150M have taken vaccines

Was more of an example sorry. So .002%

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Vaccine? I don't see the point in getting it. It would be different if I was a disgusting fatass or elderly.
View Quote

Enhanced your reply for completeness.

If you take care of yourself, with a little luck you might get to be elderly some day.  It's not bad if you are in decent health.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Let's see some actual numbers to support that claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...Very few healthy people died from covid.  a lot more healthy people are dying from the "vaccines"....

Let's see some actual numbers to support that claim.

I doubt they'll show numbers. Cant tell if shit post or if serious
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Charts by year from VAERS.  No other filtering so this includes all vaccines. I get that correlation does not equal causation, but this is still disturbing.  I get that if you are just playing the odds by the numbers, the vaccines are less "deadly" than COVID.  Still don't want to be part of an experiment - and I've already had it....

Data contains VAERS reports processed as of 4/30/2021.

DEATHS ONLYDEATH, LIFE THREATENING, PERMANENT DISABILITYSERIOUS

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The entire country was shut down for 0.3%.
View Quote

The US is sitting at a 1.7% death rate currently.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Charts by year from VAERS.  No other filtering so this includes all vaccines. I get that correlation does not equal causation, but this is still disturbing.  I get that if you are just playing the odds by the numbers, the vaccines are less "deadly" than COVID. Data contains VAERS reports processed as of 4/30/2021.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Charts by year from VAERS.  No other filtering so this includes all vaccines. I get that correlation does not equal causation, but this is still disturbing.  I get that if you are just playing the odds by the numbers, the vaccines are less "deadly" than COVID. Data contains VAERS reports processed as of 4/30/2021.

So the cumulative reports (not causal) in VAERS for 4 months of 2021 are not even equal to the worst single day of COVID 19 in the same time period.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What about the 99.9% of people who received the vaccine and didn't die? Should we shut down all vaccinations for .1%?
View Quote

We shut down the whole country for close to that number.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:50:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

There was distinction here though Tucker failed to note it because it doesn’t fit his narrative.

100 million folks got vaccinated in the last roughly 142 days.

The average annual death rate in the US is around 1%.

The average death rate after taking the vaccine, expanded to a full year is 1% of the normal death rate.

So taking Tucker’s ‘facts’ you are 100 times more likely to live if you take the vaccine.

What is Tucker’s screen name because he belongs on GD because his math sucks.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If you take care of yourself, with a little luck you might get to be elderly some day.  It's not bad if you are in decent health.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vaccine? I don't see the point in getting it. It would be different if I was a disgusting fatass or elderly.

Fair enough.

For the record I had the coof. It was the lightest "sickness" I've ever had. For me the vaccine would be a thousand times more risky than the virus itself.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#37]
The vaccine has saved more people that OP's gun
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hysterics much?

View Quote

Yeah, no shit. One half of one percent of the people in the country have been hospitalized for covid 19.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:59:12 PM EDT
[#39]
They lied about the number of people who died because of covid in the same manner they are lying about the number of people who are dying because if the rushed vaccine. Just the inverse. The way some of you believe whatever is on the news blows my mind.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'll do <65 because that is where they break out most of the epi tables. 20% of COVID deaths are in ages 18-64. it is 5% for 18-49, and yet the math still favors vaccinating even BEFORE you consider the reduced risk for vaccine in these younger groups!

Since the beginning of April, most US hospitalizations have been in ages <65 due to high vaccination >65.

See also here

Now you do the math for vaccinations <65 and tell me the death rate is after vaccination because it is going to be MUCH MUCH MUCH lower than 2 in 100K (and remember these are deaths after, not because of).

Remember, the total benefit of vaccinating a population is much higher than the sum of individual risk reductions due to reduced transmission rates and even herd immunity.
View Quote

What is the rate of hospitalization for the 60-65yo group? you have the numbers handy, just curious.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What is the rate of hospitalization for the 60-65yo group? you have the numbers handy, just curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See also here

No I don't have that national data at my fingertips.... but I can tell you in the CO dataset <60 is now the leading hospitalized group (CO is in the upper quartile for vaccination uptake). My both own regional datasets and personal practice I haven't seen a >60 hospitalized COVID in weeks and it has been all younger folks as my local area has >70% fully vaccinated in the upper age groups.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:12:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I hadn't realized Tucker Carlson was a FUCKING MORON. I'm surprised his brain is functioning enough to power a cardiovascular system.

If this what his clinically dead brain is capable of, we don't want him on our side.
View Quote

Tucker is very intelligent but he's playing a role, almost like a character. They have people working behind the scenes figuring out topics or viewpoints his specific audience wants to hear and Tucker plays the part. For entertainers like him it's all about finding topics that makes his audience emotional. He wants you to be angry, outraged, distrustful towards everything, and always feeling persecuted.

Think of Tucker Carlson as a modern day Stephen Colbert back when Colbert had his show on Comedy Network. The show with Colbert playing the fake character of an over-the-top talk show host like Bill O Reilly.  It's all carefully crafted entertainment.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there are political reasons for pushing the whole covid story as propaganda, created by the left to implement the 'great reset'. most pay no attention to this though because the story aligns with their political and emotional predilections.

never mind the math, never mind the statistics. what matters is the master plan to implement maoist communism in america. the disease isnt real, no one has died from covid, its all fake to train the sheep starting with mask wearing, then submitting to medical procedures and finally welcoming blue helmets who will arrive to facilitate the great reset.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

there are political reasons for pushing the whole covid story as propaganda, created by the left to implement the 'great reset'. most pay no attention to this though because the story aligns with their political and emotional predilections.

never mind the math, never mind the statistics. what matters is the master plan to implement maoist communism in america. the disease isnt real, no one has died from covid, its all fake to train the sheep starting with mask wearing, then submitting to medical procedures and finally welcoming blue helmets who will arrive to facilitate the great reset.
View Quote
At first I thought you were serious
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#45]
lol..... your topic title reminds me of an old bumpersticker I use to drive around with back in the Chappaquiddick day; "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people then my gun."

Only had one asshole ever leave a footprint on my car who didn't approve of it. Now they would key your car or wait around to sucker punch you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
lol..... your topic title reminds me of an old bumpersticker I use to drive around with back in the Chappaquiddick day; "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people then my gun."
View Quote

Yuuup.  That's the origin of it.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Good.  I did not know that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish at the very least the caregivers would be required to tell each patient the facts about how it was rushed into distribution without going through the normal evaluation process.  That would at least allow people to decide intelligently instead of all the hysteria over "get it now get it now get it now"./media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/team_america-39.gif

I understand you haven't been vaccinated and don't have any personal experience with it, but we were all given a multi page document covering the vaccines status under the emergency use authorization.

Good.  I did not know that.

But wait, there's more.

Nah.... keep up the daily onslaught of anti-vaxxer reeeeeee.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#48]
oh you don't want the vaccine?  Fine, how about YOUR FACE WILL ROT OFF FROM HORRIFIC BLACK FUNGUS!

MSM and vaxx-pushers are shameless
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#49]
I just got the second Moderna shot on Tuesday.
Everything seemed fine for about seven hours, then things started going down hill.  After twelve hours I was feeling as sick as I have ever felt in my life.  

I react very badly to influenza infection.  Ten years ago I got H1N1; knocked me out from work for eleven days.  This is the sickest I have ever been.
The second Covid shot made me feel worse.  But fortunately for only a short period of time; about 16 hours with the peak only lasting for about an hour and a half.  But during that short period of time, I thought I might die.  I seriously considered dialing 911 and at least getting my ass into the ER for an IV hydration bag.

I never want to go through what I went through again..........ever.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#50]
It’s all so tiresome...
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top