Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Getting my 2nd shot today.

I let you know if the microchips do anything weird.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Came here to post in before California_kid but I guess not
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New virus with a ~99.5% survivability rate - eh, no big deal.

New vaccine with a 99.997% (and probably higher) survivability rate - WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE - DON'T TAKE THE EVIL VACCINE!!!!
View Quote

At this point you just have to laugh at it all.

Otherwise the sheer stupidity would be depressing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just got the second Moderna shot on Tuesday.
Everything seemed fine for about seven hours, then things started going down hill.  After twelve hours I was feeling as sick as I have ever felt in my life.  

I react very badly to influenza infection.  Ten years ago I got H1N1; knocked me out from work for eleven days.  This is the sickest I have ever been.
The second Covid shot made me feel worse.  But fortunately for only a short period of time; about 16 hours with the peak only lasting for about an hour and a half.  But during that short period of time, I thought I might die.  I seriously considered dialing 911 and at least getting my ass into the ER for an IV hydration bag.

I never want to go through what I went through again..........ever.
View Quote
The last time I got the flu and pneumonia shots I was sick for over a month.
Not to mention I caught them both after getting the shots. I was also very sick.

I really do not want to get any of the gene therapy shots.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What about the 99.9% of people who received the vaccine and didn’t die? Should we shut down all vaccinations for .1%?
View Quote

What you did there I see it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Would love to have that on a bumper snicker.

Tucker Carlson Shatters Media Silence — Why are thousands of people dying from Covid Vaccine?

Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States. Three thousand, three hundred and sixty-two — that’s an average of 30 people every day. So, what does that add up to? By the way, that reporting period ended on April 23. We don’t have numbers past that, we’re not quite up to date. But we can assume that another 360 people have died in the 12 days since. That is a total of 3,722 deaths. Almost four thousand people died after getting the COVID vaccines. The actual number is almost certainly much higher than that — perhaps vastly higher.
View Quote

The data we just cited come from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System — VAERS — which is managed by the CDC and the FDA. VARES has received a lot of criticism over the years, some of it founded. Some critics have argued for a long time that VARES undercounts vaccine injuries. A report submitted to the Department of Health and Human Services in 2010 concluded that “fewer than one percent of vaccine adverse events are reported” by the VARES system. Fewer than one percent. So what is the real number of people who apparently have been killed or injured by the vaccine? Well, we don’t know that number. Nobody does, and we’re not going to speculate about it. But it’s clear that what is happening now, for whatever reason, is not even close to normal. It’s not even close to what we’ve seen in previous years with previous vaccines.
View Quote

Every flu season, we give influenza shots to more than 160 million Americans. Every year, a relatively small number of people seem to die after getting those shots. To be precise, in 2019, that number was 203 people. The year before, it was 119. In 2017, a total of 85 people died from the flu shot.
View Quote

3,362 is more people than died on 9/11 (a little over 2,900), and people will not stop dying from the shot.

So, get the vaccine?  From me that'd be a NOPE, NOPE, and NOPE.

View Quote

That phrase only works if you are talking to the CEO of Pfizer.  Otherwise it’s aggressively stupid.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't understand why this place is so against this Vaccine, it's literally Trumps Vaccine. It was developed under his presidency and under his programs, Biden is only taking credit for the work Trump did.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't understand why this place is so against this Vaccine, it's literally Trumps Vaccine. It was developed under his presidency and under his programs, Biden is only taking credit for the work Trump did.
View Quote

that's about as narrow as a mind can get right there
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The vaccine has saved more people that OP's gun
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#10]
@TheAvatar9265ft

I have the Yellow Fever vaccination, and I have been in over 60 countries on 6 continents as an airline pilot. I have never been asked for documentation even in Africa.

What countries have you been to that required you to show your yellow immunization record?

I am sure that my livelihood will soon be at stake due to these tyrants.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#11]
One things for sure.  It won't get counted like deaths from the china virus got counted up.

So, they had the shot, then they died.  Yup, death is do to the vaccine.

Nope, that won't happen.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. All the data I've seen shows decreased infection rates in the vaccinated groups. We do see some increase in cases in non-vaccinated persons as restrictions are eased early as vaccination is still proceeding into lower risk populations. We see that in CO where it is now ages 20-60 who are the primary hospital cases because those over 60 are mostly vaccinated. Until vaccination, it was the old people in the hospital. Relaxing restrictions makes sense as you vaccinate your highest risk groups and won't overwhelm the healthcare system. Continued encouragement of vaccination also makes sense.

But you are welcome to provide some legitimate sources backing your claim.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/most-vaccinated-nation-seychelles-sees-covid-spike/ar-BB1gnMeP

Not the only one.

More and more signs of leaky vaccines in some versions.  That is not good news.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What about the 99.9% of people who received the vaccine and didn’t die? Should we shut down all vaccinations for .1%?
View Quote

Closer to 99.999

That's the absurdity if this whole thing.

A year of people downplaying a supposedly 99.4% survival rate of a disease. Followed by absolutely derptastic hysteria over a fraction of a fraction as many deaths reported in VAERS.

And this is literally a dying after, not dying from report - unlike COVID death reporting where a medical professional offers expert opinion kn the causes of a death.

Why more than the flu shots?

Call me crazy, but I'd first want to control the stats for age and medical condition. We never only over flu shits to only people over 65 or with certain existing medical conditions. That's literally what we did for the roll out of these vaccines.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Would love to have that on a bumper snicker.

Tucker Carlson Shatters Media Silence — Why are thousands of people dying from Covid Vaccine?

Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States. Three thousand, three hundred and sixty-two — that’s an average of 30 people every day. So, what does that add up to? By the way, that reporting period ended on April 23. We don’t have numbers past that, we’re not quite up to date. But we can assume that another 360 people have died in the 12 days since. That is a total of 3,722 deaths. Almost four thousand people died after getting the COVID vaccines. The actual number is almost certainly much higher than that — perhaps vastly higher.
View Quote

Died after getting vaccinated is not the same as died because of getting vaccinated.

The data we just cited come from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System — VAERS — which is managed by the CDC and the FDA. VARES has received a lot of criticism over the years, some of it founded. Some critics have argued for a long time that VARES undercounts vaccine injuries. A report submitted to the Department of Health and Human Services in 2010 concluded that “fewer than one percent of vaccine adverse events are reported” by the VARES system. Fewer than one percent. So what is the real number of people who apparently have been killed or injured by the vaccine? Well, we don’t know that number. Nobody does, and we’re not going to speculate about it. But it’s clear that what is happening now, for whatever reason, is not even close to normal. It’s not even close to what we’ve seen in previous years with previous vaccines.
View Quote

Every flu season, we give influenza shots to more than 160 million Americans. Every year, a relatively small number of people seem to die after getting those shots. To be precise, in 2019, that number was 203 people. The year before, it was 119. In 2017, a total of 85 people died from the flu shot.
View Quote

3,362 is more people than died on 9/11 (a little over 2,900), and people will not stop dying from the shot.

So, get the vaccine?  From me that'd be a NOPE, NOPE, and NOPE.

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What about the 99.9% of people who received the vaccine and didn't die? Should we shut down all vaccinations for .1%?
View Quote
No. We should pretend they are 100% safe and effective.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
New virus with a ~99.5% survivability rate - eh, no big deal.

New vaccine with a 99.997% (and probably higher) survivability rate - WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE - DON'T TAKE THE EVIL VACCINE!!!!
View Quote
If you're gullible enough to take one for the other, I can't help you, man.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Fucking Vax Covidians are just a sub sect of the Branch Covidian Cult.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"Died from" or "died after they had it"? Seems like the same discrepancy that was used in counting COVID deaths. Some people had it when they died, some people died from it yet there was no distinction in the reporting.
View Quote

You can be perfectly healthy, get your Covid shot, fall over dead a minute later, and the CDC will say, "We don't know what killed him, other than we are sure it can't be the vaccine."
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Objectively speaking, this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Died from" or "died after they had it"? Seems like the same discrepancy that was used in counting COVID deaths. Some people had it when they died, some people died from it yet there was no distinction in the reporting.

Objectively speaking, this.

Fuck objectivity then. They enjoyed playing number games with Covid. I objectively state that striking them down with their own weapon is a proper response.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Let's see what happens next cold/flu season.  It could be very bad for the faxxed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please point to all the previously used mRNA vaccines and vaccines using only part of the viral signature.

This is unchartered territory and we don't know where it goes.

Let's see what happens next cold/flu season.  It could be very bad for the faxxed.
When the numbers skyrocket, not a single one of the Vax Covidians will blame the vaccine.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That phrase only works if you are talking to the CEO of Pfizer.  Otherwise it’s aggressively stupid.
View Quote

You mean like this?cArticle
I don't know if it is satire, tin foil hat, or just plain skull fuckery. The big question is, what if it isn't?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't fucking care if Jonas Salk developed it.

IT IS EXPERIMENTAL TECHNOLOGY, WITH NO OTHER SUCH "VACCINES" FOR HUMANS IN EXISTENCE.

If you wanna put that shit in your body, go right ahead.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When the numbers skyrocket, not a single one of the Vax Covidians will blame the vaccine.
View Quote

Why would they blame the vaccine?

Have you established some connection between any vaccine for one disease having an impact on infection rates of a complete different
disease?

Or are you just talking out your ass because you read it on reddit.. lol
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You mean like this?cArticle
I don't know if it is satire, tin foil hat, or just plain skull fuckery. The big question is, what if it isn't?
View Quote

It's some dumbass writing an article who doesn't know how drug trials are run.
Every single event is recorded when they are a test subject, including events that may or may not be related.
So if you get vaccinated, and touch your wife and she feels sick the next day, that gets recorded.. even if it's just her allergies or something completely unrelated.

So they documented everything, and some cherry pickers figured they would make use of stupid people.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:21:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't fucking care if Jonas Salk developed it.

IT IS EXPERIMENTAL TECHNOLOGY, WITH NO OTHER SUCH "VACCINES" FOR HUMANS IN EXISTENCE.

If you wanna put that shit in your body, go right ahead.
View Quote

I appreciate how aggressively ignorant you are. Thank you for enriching GD.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:32:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There is distinction in the data once you dive in. As it turns out, the vast majority of people died With COVID actually did die Of COVID related complications (respiratory failure/pneumonia/other sepsis organ dysfunction). 580K deaths for 35 million cases, or about 1,700 deaths per 100K for COVID. And remember most of those 35M didn't die but many more than 580K did get sick, suffer, and some are disabled. The reason the numbers aren't higher is all of those painful restrictions to limit transmission.

Is it so for people died after vaccine? 3362 died of the nearly 150 MILLION people who have gotten the vaccine over the last 6 months? That's 2 per 100K, but was it due to vaccine? How many people out of 150 million are expected to die anyway? Yes many got it recently, but remember also that the vaccine was most focused on the old and unhealthy as priority early recipients. Statistically you expect an annual death rate of 800 per 100K in the US per year for all causes.

Vaccine then death: 2 per 100K most of which were likely not vaccine related.
COVID then death: 1700 per 100K most of which were due to COVID.

The vaccine has saves an incredibly high multiple of lives vs lost... and the vaccine will make the restrictions go away.
View Quote
You're missing very important facts.  The diagnosis & death rate for covid was VASTLY overstated coupled with mandatory reporting of cases & deaths.  There is no way to know how many fake cases and deaths were reported.  The VAERS system is self reporting and may capture 5-20% of actual incidents, there is no way to really know how many are not reported.  And VAERS has exactly 0/zero deaths for any other "vaccine."  

Plus we are less than a year into this human experiment.  The long term complications of these "vaccines" haven't appeared.  In other iterations of SARS/Corona "vaccines" the cytokine storms were seen months and years later to exposure to mutated variants.  Such as fauci's trial in the Philippines that killed a bunch of kids.

The lesson here is ask the next question and weigh the options.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#28]
correlation vs. causation... if you don't understand the difference, then you shouldn't be voicing any opinion about vaccines... that includes tucker.

Oh, and to just increase the butt-hurt for everyone in the "it's experimental camp"
Pfizer Files for FULL FDA APPROVAL

It's coming... you guys had better find a new excuse.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:13:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
correlation vs. causation... if you don't understand the difference, then you shouldn't be voicing any opinion about vaccines... that includes tucker.

Oh, and to just increase the butt-hurt for everyone in the "it's experimental camp"
Pfizer Files for FULL FDA APPROVAL

It's coming... you guys had better find a new excuse.
View Quote

Oh, they will. They'll go right back to questioning the legitimacy and value of the FDA, same place they were this past summer when they were screaming for off-label drug therapy usage.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:25:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh, they will. They'll go right back to questioning the legitimacy and value of the FDA, same place they were this past summer when they were screaming for off-label drug therapy usage.
View Quote

Eventually they will start marching on Mar a Lago with pitchforks because Trump is responsible for the vaccine..
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Eventually they will start marching on Mar a Lago with pitchforks because Trump is responsible for the vaccine..
View Quote

Probably
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There is distinction in the data once you dive in. As it turns out, the vast majority of people died With COVID actually did die Of COVID related complications (respiratory failure/pneumonia/other sepsis organ dysfunction). 580K deaths for 35 million cases, or about 1,700 deaths per 100K for COVID. And remember most of those 35M didn't die but many more than 580K did get sick, suffer, and some are disabled. The reason the numbers aren't higher is all of those painful restrictions to limit transmission.

Is it so for people died after vaccine? 3362 died of the nearly 150 MILLION people who have gotten the vaccine over the last 6 months? That's 2 per 100K, but was it due to vaccine? How many people out of 150 million are expected to die anyway? Yes many got it recently, but remember also that the vaccine was most focused on the old and unhealthy as priority early recipients. Statistically you expect an annual death rate of 800 per 100K in the US per year for all causes.

Vaccine then death: 2 per 100K most of which were likely not vaccine related.
COVID then death: 1700 per 100K most of which were due to COVID.

The vaccine has saves an incredibly high multiple of lives vs lost... and the vaccine will make the restrictions go away.
View Quote
That's a good point. I'm also wondering how may people who died of COVID would have died anyway? Seems like the key here is a healthy immune system.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top