Link Posted: 12/8/2010 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Laugh it up chairforce. Uriarte is a Marine, It's like 2 black guys using the "N" word to each other. coming from you maytag repairman looking, transformer logo having, non-warfighting fucknuts...its not as funny. So spin your aeron chair around and go back to complaining about the NIPR being too slow.

Ahh, another one hitch wonder, like most shit talking Jarheads. If the Marine corps is so great, why do 60% of you bail out at the first opportunity and spend the rest of your lives talking up about how great it was?  Chest thumping one hitch wonders, the USMC's number one product.

You are sadly mistaken in applying that to me. The infantry is HARD. It's not somewhere you spend 20yrs. Combat arms is hard on the body. It's a young mans game. We get in, serve our country, and get the fuck out. If all I did was wrench on airplanes or sit in a cubicIe shuffling personnel files I wouldnt understand Marines either.

I did 8yrs, then became a contractor. I have spent at least half of every year for the last 8yrs in a combat zone. Since you're airforce I will type slow. Eight...years...is...more...than...one...hitch.

Don't lash out at me and assume I'm a "one hitch wonder" just because you made a career of mediocrity in a nearly irrelevant organization.

Sounds like you're the one lashing out, talk about whining on the internet. I've heard the same kind of drivle from 5 year olds. Grow up and get over your stupid bull shit. Accept the fact that everybody has a job to do and there are dumbass douchebags in every branch who we can point to as a representative for that entire service. You coming on here talking shit about how great one is over the other and then making cry baby excuses about how hard it is and why you got out does nothing to credit the Marine Corps or discredit the AF. It only goes to show how immature and uneducated you are in the big picture of operations.

For that matter one can say the AF has been forward deployed since '91. How many deployments did you do before 2001 to the mideast? It's all trivial BS, so get over it.

You really wanna go down the who deploys more road with the fucking Marine Corps?  Really?

The local Air Force base has squadrons that have been continuously deployed to the AOR since '91.  You'd be hard pressed to find another unit that can claim the same.  

you would be hard pressed to find an army unit that would call it a deployment, either

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Laugh it up chairforce. Uriarte is a Marine, It's like 2 black guys using the "N" word to each other. coming from you maytag repairman looking, transformer logo having, non-warfighting fucknuts...its not as funny. So spin your aeron chair around and go back to complaining about the NIPR being too slow.

Ahh, another one hitch wonder, like most shit talking Jarheads. If the Marine corps is so great, why do 60% of you bail out at the first opportunity and spend the rest of your lives talking up about how great it was?  Chest thumping one hitch wonders, the USMC's number one product.

You are sadly mistaken in applying that to me. The infantry is HARD. It's not somewhere you spend 20yrs. Combat arms is hard on the body. It's a young mans game. We get in, serve our country, and get the fuck out. If all I did was wrench on airplanes or sit in a cubicIe shuffling personnel files I wouldnt understand Marines either.

I did 8yrs, then became a contractor. I have spent at least half of every year for the last 8yrs in a combat zone. Since you're airforce I will type slow. Eight...years...is...more...than...one...hitch.

Don't lash out at me and assume I'm a "one hitch wonder" just because you made a career of mediocrity in a nearly irrelevant organization.

Sounds like you're the one lashing out, talk about whining on the internet. I've heard the same kind of drivle from 5 year olds. Grow up and get over your stupid bull shit. Accept the fact that everybody has a job to do and there are dumbass douchebags in every branch who we can point to as a representative for that entire service. You coming on here talking shit about how great one is over the other and then making cry baby excuses about how hard it is and why you got out does nothing to credit the Marine Corps or discredit the AF. It only goes to show how immature and uneducated you are in the big picture of operations.

For that matter one can say the AF has been forward deployed since '91. How many deployments did you do before 2001 to the mideast? It's all trivial BS, so get over it.

You really wanna go down the who deploys more road with the fucking Marine Corps?  Really?

The local Air Force base has squadrons that have been continuously deployed to the AOR since '91.  You'd be hard pressed to find another unit that can claim the same.  

you would be hard pressed to find an army unit that would call it a deployment, either

They also have much longer dwell times when they are done with their rotations.  I have a buddy that's spent most of his career three months in and three months out.  While it's not getting shot at and or sleeping in a hole, it's incorrect to say that none of the Air Force is carrying our weight.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#3]
shouldn't you be off having a fieldfuck somewhere?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They also have much longer dwell times when they are done with their rotations.  I have a buddy that's spent most of his career three months in and three months out.  While it's not getting shot at and or sleeping in a hole, it's incorrect to say that none of the Air Force is carrying our weight.

No one is saying none (that I can tell)
but hanging out in Qatar bitching about the margaritas (true story) is hardly living with ANP in some shithole.

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

i tell my wife all the time, the marine corps is the gayest organization i have ever been in.....
and the Greenest.

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 8:15:02 PM EDT
[#6]
do you know Carl Toppin?

Quoted:

I'm gonna have to go with Marine Corps and Army types are smarter than everyone else, with Navy a close second.

I still haven't met an Air Force guy that came over to the Coast Guard, yet every unit I've been at has several Marines and Soldiers, with the occasional Navy puke

Fire at will....

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy there.

We don't want nor do we need everyone to stay in for a second enlistment.

Go do some research on FTAP and you will understand why so many first term Marines get out.

We reenlist all the first term Marines we need and the rest get out whether they chose to or not.  We normally close out our reenlistment boat spaces several months prior to the end of the fiscal year and we do it year after year.

It's done on purpose to keep a pyramid to our rank structure and to bring "new blood" in to keep the Marine Corps "young" due to the physical demands of being a Marine.  We also need way more indians then we do chiefs.

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When I joined the Marines I was looking for trouble, he must have been looking for an orange vest.

Seriously though, I'm good at talking shit, and I had to do my part, all for fun.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

shit, you caught me with a broken fun meeter...

you sir have won that round
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#9]

OK, that's pretty damn funny right there.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soooo, there aren't any Senior NCO's in the Infantry is what your telling me? I think what you meant to say was "Infantry was too hard for me, so I decided not to make a career of it". And that every Marine is a rifleman is kinda BS.

I've met many clerical marines who fuck around behind a desk all day.

There are career infantry NCOs. I would expect you to understand how they dwindle as they ascend in rank. The average grunt E-7 is about 30 with 12yrs in. Thats a long time in the infantry and having ascended to his position no longer does the intense physical work required of the lower enlisted. Do I really need to fucking explain this to you? aren't you in the Military???  I know the AF has goofy shit like 40yr old E-4s and 22yr old E-6s but get a fucking grip. you fail at logic.

Don't you have some worthless MP bullshit to tend to?? Go write some tickets for doing 23 in a 20.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 11:39:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 11:47:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soooo, there aren't any Senior NCO's in the Infantry is what your telling me? I think what you meant to say was "Infantry was too hard for me, so I decided not to make a career of it". And that every Marine is a rifleman is kinda BS.

There are career infantry NCOs. I would expect you to understand how they dwindle as they ascend in rank. The average grunt E-7 is about 30 with 12yrs in. Thats a long time in the infantry and having ascended to his position no longer does the intense physical work required of the lower enlisted. Do I really need to fucking explain this to you? aren't you in the Military???  I know the AF has goofy shit like 40yr old E-4s and 22yr old E-6s but get a fucking grip. you fail at logic.

Don't you have some worthless MP bullshit to tend to?? Go write some tickets for doing 23 in a 20. On al asad

Take it easy on SecurityForcesMember. The speedlimit on Al Asad is probably higher than his asvab. A securty forces guy is just one more wrong answer away from ending up as a....um...nevermind. MP is the dumbest job I can think of,
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:14:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't you have some worthless MP bullshit to tend to?? Go write some tickets for doing 23 in a 20.

I do understand that infantry jobs are hard on the body and that the USMC tends to use guys up and encourage them to get out.  The part that makes no sense is that training a mid-grade NCO takes many years and a lot of money.  To train our average NCO in a technical field to a standard level of proficiency takes a good 6-8 years, so we try hard to retain them, to save ourselves the cost of training a replacement.  I don't get why the Marine Corps doesn't also understand that improving quality of life will save them money on training cost.  It's not like proficient infantry NCOs are made overnight either.

For the record we don't have any 40yo E-4s, if you don't have E-5 on by ten you are gone.  It looks like the average USMC E-7 has about 15 years in, a little less than the average AF E-7.  

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/promotions/l/blenpromrates.htm

Obviously not everyone in the Marine Corps is infantry, and if you didn't rely on other services for medical care, logistics, etc, the tooth/tail ratio would be the same as every other branch of service.  The USMC seems to pride itself on making life just as shitty as possible for their junior enlisted ranks, encouraging the one tour and out mentality.  Not every Marine retiree started their career as infantry and then retrained to "easier" jobs.  

There is a balance between retaining those worth keeping around, and spending a boatload on continually training replacements.  The AF weighs retention too heavily IMO, but the USMC dismisses it too easily, also IMO.

Anyway, enough serious discussion, lets get back to good natured shit talking, it's much more fun.  

ETA:  Just one more example of my airplanes doing for the Marine Corps what they can't do for themselves:

http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123234070
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:31:41 AM EDT
[#14]
I cross decked into a technical field, one in which NCO career development and advanced training is valued. It does exist in the Corps, But I was speaking specifically about the infantry in my response to being called a "one hitch wonder". The Corps is not in the business of making life comfortable for its members. People don't join the Corps for the college money. We are made aware of the differences in lifestyle well before we sign the papers. In my case (dad an army officer, my brother and best friend AF senior NCOs) I knew full well what I was giving up by joining the Corps. It's a cultural thing. It's not for everyone. Some guys should be pushing pallets on airplanes and some guys should be closing with and destroying the enemy. Trying to equate the two is just a politically correct stroke job.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:52:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do understand that infantry jobs are hard on the body and that the USMC tends to use guys up and encourage them to get out.  The part that makes no sense is that training a mid-grade NCO takes many years and a lot of money.  To train our average NCO in a technical field to a standard level of proficiency takes a good 6-8 years, so we try hard to retain them, to save ourselves the cost of training a replacement.  I don't get why the Marine Corps doesn't also understand that improving quality of life will save them money on training cost.  It's not like proficient infantry NCOs are made overnight either.

For the record we don't have any 40yo E-4s, if you don't have E-5 on by ten you are gone.  It looks like the average USMC E-7 has about 15 years in, a little less than the average AF E-7.  

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/promotions/l/blenpromrates.htm

Obviously not everyone in the Marine Corps is infantry, and if you didn't rely on other services for medical care, logistics, etc, the tooth/tail ratio would be the same as every other branch of service.  The USMC seems to pride itself on making life just as shitty as possible for their junior enlisted ranks, encouraging the one tour and out mentality.  Not every Marine retiree started their career as infantry and then retrained to "easier" jobs.  

There is a balance between retaining those worth keeping around, and spending a boatload on continually training replacements.  The AF weighs retention too heavily IMO, but the USMC dismisses it too easily, also IMO.

Anyway, enough serious discussion, lets get back to good natured shit talking, it's much more fun.  

ETA:  Just one more example of my airplanes doing for the Marine Corps what they can't do for themselves:

http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123234070

A little over 1 in 7 Marines are infantry, the rest of the combat arms is brings the ratio up to a little under 1/4 of the Marines are tooth.

Even with BSOG (blue in support of green, money for aircraft, Corpsmen, Doctors and clergyman) dollars the Marine Corps cost approx 6 percent of of DODs budget.

It is a false argument the Air Force puts out about the need for comfortable life style and retention as a whole when it comes to every service.  We retain who we need (you always need more Indians than chiefs) at the level of retention incentives and quality of life levels we have and spend quite a bit less doing it. Now there may be something to "we must do X level of QOL" to retain our people, but that is a function of both who is being recruited (all services appeal to different types of people) and conditioning and up bringing with the service.  When a Marine whines about something he is told to suck it up, when an Airmen whines about something no one tells him the equivalent and many cases someone is assigned to fix it.  

There is just a tremendous difference in service cultures, several years ago while at home I was typing up some FITNESS reports and my father was just amazed at how frank I was in all the reports.  Even as someone who retired in the late 70s as a COL, when he wrote his peoples' evals they all had to couch  them in praise and PC.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:29:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

whats a psychological situp?

New Marine arrives to unit. They tell him part of the indoctrination is to do situps blindfolded. He complies but one of the "senior" Marines stands over him with his balls hanging out so his forehead taps the dudes balls.

In any one's book it is gay but somehow the toughest, young enlisted Marines think this is funny, manly, etc.

Never happend to me BTW, I just had good ole fashioned pushups.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#17]
The worst I ever witnessed was one of the LAV drivers chasing one of our FNG Scouts around with a "rat brain" (one testicle pushed through the fly of one's cammies). I've been told stories about atomic situps and whatnot, but never seen it. The field fuck scene in Jarhead was actually disturbing in that I'd never seen nor heard of that level of gay while I was serving.

My wife actually asked me if I'd participated in such an event.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:24:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The worst I ever witnessed was one of the LAV drivers chasing one of our FNG Scouts around with a "rat brain" (one testicle pushed through the fly of one's cammies). I've been told stories about atomic situps and whatnot, but never seen it. The field fuck scene in Jarhead was actually disturbing in that I'd never seen nor heard of that level of gay while I was serving.

It's bullshit like what Stan08 describes that's created such an overeaction to anything that can be catagorized as "hazing" (incentive training, ect.).  Who in their right fucking mind is going to hang his testicles out of his trousers while a Marine does situps blindfolded so they can be tapped by his forhead?  What kind of homos are we letting slip through the cracks?  Fuck these people.

Most infantry units in the USMC are ok, but it doesn't take much in terms of a sociopath or two to see shit cross the threshold into depraved behavior.  If DADT is dropped, then there's going to be more allegations of this bullshit going on than anyone can possibly imagine.  While I hate to admit it, sometimes I think the infantry operate more like a prison population than a line company in a victor unit.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:27:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Don't shit one someone because they are proud of who they are and the job they do.  Marines do shit jobs, live in shit environments, get treated like shit by their superiors...if they are proud of that and keep up the fight...STFU.  If others think they are great and badass and you don't...STFU.  

Fallujah
Ramadi
Baghdad
Tikrit
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

"credit card swipe"

Approved!

Haha

I've also heard it called "the pizza cutter"

edit:  damn I replied before reading the whole thread,  it sure took a detour.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds serious
except for the fact that it's an Airforce Deployment

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Don't shit one someone because they are proud of who they are and the job they do.  Marines do shit jobs, live in shit environments, get treated like shit by their superiors...if they are proud of that and keep up the fight...STFU.  If others think they are great and badass and you don't...STFU.  

Fallujah
Ramadi
Baghdad
Tikrit

HAHA, I'm not the only one looking like an asshole anymore, at least I read the thread and replies before jumping off the deep end.
and Chairborne... just cause you fix the jet dont mean you get to take credit for all of my fucking work!  

load team chief: "Fuck this is heavy and we need some help... get the air crew to help, on second thought we would have better luck asking the Maintainers to help."
Tunner drivire: "So you want me to call the shop to send some folks out?"
Team chief: "Exactly, I dont need the MX guys fucking things up"
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:57:34 AM EDT
[#23]
I read all of this thread and this is what i have concluded:

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's bullshit like what Stan08 describes that's created such an overeaction to anything that can be catagorized as "hazing" (incentive training, ect.).  Who in their right fucking mind is going to hang his testicles out of his trousers while a Marine does situps blindfolded so they can be tapped by his forhead?  What kind of homos are we letting slip through the cracks?  Fuck these people.

Most infantry units in the USMC are ok, but it doesn't take much in terms of a sociopath or two to see shit cross the threshold into depraved behavior.  If DADT is dropped, then there's going to be more allegations of this bullshit going on than anyone can possibly imagine.  While I hate to admit it, sometimes I think the infantry operate more like a prison population than a line company in a victor unit.

I don't pretend to know how a Tank unit operates, but in the Infantry and to a lesser extent Arty the commands cultivate that culture. The amount of BS monkey fuck games played by the command, especially in garrison and on float promotes an us against them mind set especially in the Lance Criminal Mafia.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Umm,...... I'm here for the gang bang?  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:09:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think its turned more into a Charlie Foxtrot than a gang bang.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:11:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fucking officers. lol

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:12:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Line up on the chubby Airforce chick with big titties, you are number three hundred and twenty seven
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Line up on the chubby Airforce chick with big titties, you are number three hundred and twenty seven

whats sick is you Jarheads enjoy being the caboose on that train
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:15:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

<walks to end of line looking around mournfully for a fluffer>

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:22:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They make us go there due to our enormous penises, If we went first it would ruin it for the rest of you
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<walks to end of line looking around mournfully for a fluffer>

Look for the guys in the Navy Whites
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They make us go there due to our enormous penises, If we went first it would ruin it for the rest of you

When you pay them they always tell you its huge.

So I'm told.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
An Air Farce baggage handler is talking shit to a Marine grunt. Only on the internet.

I guess I'm one of those "one hitch Marines". I was infantry did my time, four tours, got out because it sucked ass. I don't talk shit though..as most infantry Marines don't..its the POGs that don't understand whats up that open their mouth in ANY branch..(as we have already seen here). I'm a cop now..and I have a supervisor that is a loud mouth former Marine..and he wasn't a damn grunt thats for sure. When he opens his mouth and starts talking shit I feel embarrassed..its people like that that piss me off.

We all have a job in the .mil, but to try to criticize someone for getting out of the grunts after 3+ tours over four years in most cases, with combat action mixed in..is absurd and reaks of ignorance..

I scored over 90 on the asvab, joined after 9/11 because I wanted to fight..not for employment or security. You chose what you did and stayed with it, good for you, I chose what I did and knew I'd get out because I was going into the shit for four years. I never planned on making it a career. You can't. You get rotated out to recruiting or Drill or MSG or whatever else after a few enlistments..and after losing people and seeing shitbags rising to the top it was an easy answer. I was 22 at the time and knew it wasn't in my interest to stay active. I was right.

My leo job I work now is even more dangerous and what I learned in the grunts gives me an edge every day.

I'm trying to get back into the Marine Reserve Infantry right now..hope to go back to Afghanistan before its over.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
An Air Farce baggage handler is talking shit to a Marine grunt. Only on the internet.

I guess I'm one of those "one hitch Marines". I was infantry did my time, four tours, got out because it sucked ass. I don't talk shit though..as most infantry Marines don't..its the POGs that don't understand whats up that open their mouth in ANY branch..(as we have already seen here). I'm a cop now..and I have a supervisor that is a loud mouth former Marine..and he wasn't a damn grunt thats for sure. When he opens his mouth and starts talking shit I feel embarrassed..its people like that that piss me off.

We all have a job in the .mil, but to try to criticize someone for getting out of the grunts after 3+ tours over four years in most cases, with combat action mixed in..is absurd and reaks of ignorance..

I scored over 90 on the asvab, joined after 9/11 because I wanted to fight..not for employment or security. You chose what you did and stayed with it, good for you, I chose what I did and knew I'd get out because I was going into the shit for four years. I never planned on making it a career. You can't. You get rotated out to recruiting or Drill or MSG or whatever else after a few enlistments..and after losing people and seeing shitbags rising to the top it was an easy answer. I was 22 at the time and knew it wasn't in my interest to stay active. I was right.

My leo job I work now is even more dangerous and what I learned in the grunts gives me an edge every day.

I'm trying to get back into the Marine Reserve Infantry right now..hope to go back to Afghanistan before its over.

If you can handle it, getting into Army Guard is easier.  And TN has infantry.
Lots of former jar heads roam the national guard.  Most of very good.  a few are loud mouthed shit bags and you are right, they were usually not 03XX
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:30:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm told.

Lemme guess you are number 3 in line then?
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:31:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm told.

Of all the Air Force checks that were nailed by Marines in the BEQ's at Kadena I have never heard of one that demanded payment from the Guardians of the Streets of Heaven.

Now of course not being a Marine YMMV.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#39]
this thread has an epic amount of butt hurt in it on all sides
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of former jar heads roam the national guard.  Most of very good.  a few are loud mouthed shit bags and you are right, they were usually not 03XX

I've already talked to a prior service retruiter for the Marines Here in TN, I have to do all the loose ends on my own, and am actually going to my doctor at 1430 for a physical, ...you'd think they'd send me to meps for that?..lol..anyways..that should go good..then I need a few other small things, and will go meet my 1st Sgt at the company I want to join in Nashville the 3/24 I co. I'm hoping I can complete everything required..they say I can join the IRR, and can drill like 4 times before I decided to commit to the unit..so if Its too hard to juggle it with midnight shift with the PD I can go back into the IRR..and probably get recalled..

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:48:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm told.

For purely hygienic reasons if I'm not in the first five I'm waiting for the next rotator to fly in.  Gotta have some standards.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've already talked to a prior service retruiter for the Marines Here in TN, I have to do all the loose ends on my own, and am actually going to my doctor at 1430 for a physical, ...you'd think they'd send me to meps for that?..lol..anyways..that should go good..then I need a few other small things, and will go meet my 1st Sgt at the company I want to join in Nashville the 3/24 I co. I'm hoping I can complete everything required..they say I can join the IRR, and can drill like 4 times before I decided to commit to the unit..so if Its too hard to juggle it with midnight shift with the PD I can go back into the IRR..and probably get recalled..

Just what the Reserve Component needs, more cops!

Drill weekends are cop convention at every unit I've been at.

ETA: Piece of advice...visit your unit before you join.  In the Reserve component, in my minimal experience, you're joining the UNIT, not the service.  Find out if you fit first.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm told.

For purely hygienic reasons if I'm not in the first five I'm waiting for the next rotator to fly in.  Gotta have some standards.  

[muttering] Air Force fucking cake-eaters [/muttering]
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's because of the sneaky navy guys and thier damn roofies!
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was an aspirin.  you just wanted it that way.

Why are there marines on a ship?

Sheep would be too obvious.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey hey hey

We are making fun of Navy guys now, you had your chance earlier,  if you wait a little while we can get into beastialty I know you donkey fuckers love that stuff.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey hey hey

We are making fun of Navy guys now, you had your chance earlier,  if you wait a little while we can get into beastialty I know you donkey fuckers love that stuff.

The Army "enlists" their animals so its a fraternization charge, not a bestiality one.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey hey hey

The Army "enlists" their animals so its a fraternization charge, not a bestiality one.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm told.

Of all the Air Force checks that were nailed by Marines in the BEQ's at Kadena I have never heard of one that demanded payment from the Guardians of the Streets of Heaven.

Now of course not being a Marine YMMV.

FUCK YEAH.

Head down to Kadena O Club, grab a case of beer and an Air Force slut, then take her across the street to the Shogun Inn and proceed to make her ovaries rattle!!!

W00t!!!  God I miss Okinawa sometimes.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Getting a little heated in here...

Shut it Mr. Navy JROTC
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top