BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:30:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Laugh it up chairforce. Uriarte is a Marine, It's like 2 black guys using the "N" word to each other. coming from you maytag repairman looking, transformer logo having, non-warfighting fucknuts...its not as funny. So spin your aeron chair around and go back to complaining about the NIPR being too slow.

Ahh, another one hitch wonder, like most shit talking Jarheads. If the Marine corps is so great, why do 60% of you bail out at the first opportunity and spend the rest of your lives talking up about how great it was?  Chest thumping one hitch wonders, the USMC's number one product.

It is actually closer to 80-90 percent and that is how we build and design our force. A younger, more aggressive force works better for infantry centric combat.  We don't want to keep most Marines in service, we want a high turn over of forces.

It is also why the Marine Corps is cost wise one of the cheaper forces, when 60 percent of a services costs are on people, more junior people mean it costs less.

Is that because of the whole Marine Years vs Human Years thing?  

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Laugh it up chairforce. Uriarte is a Marine, It's like 2 black guys using the "N" word to each other. coming from you maytag repairman looking, transformer logo having, non-warfighting fucknuts...its not as funny. So spin your aeron chair around and go back to complaining about the NIPR being too slow.

Ahh, another one hitch wonder, like most shit talking Jarheads. If the Marine corps is so great, why do 60% of you bail out at the first opportunity and spend the rest of your lives talking up about how great it was?  Chest thumping one hitch wonders, the USMC's number one product.

It is actually closer to 80-90 percent and that is how we build and design our force. A younger, more aggressive force works better for infantry centric combat.  We don't want to keep most Marines in service, we want a high turn over of forces.

It is also why the Marine Corps is cost wise one of the cheaper forces, when 60 percent of a services costs are on people, more junior people mean it costs less.

http://terminallance.com/comics/2010-02-02-Strip_9_Age_Progression_of_Platoon_Commanders_web.jpg

Once again proving that Terminal Lance nails it everytime
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:36:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Umm,...... I'm here for the gang bang?  

Line up on the chubby Airforce chick with big titties, you are number three hundred and twenty seven

whats sick is you Jarheads enjoy being the caboose on that train

They make us go there due to our enormous penises, If we went first it would ruin it for the rest of you

It's not bad once you push up past the first 3" you airfarce guys used.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Line up on the chubby Airforce chick with big titties, you are number three hundred and twenty seven

They make us go there due to our enormous penises, If we went first it would ruin it for the rest of you

But in my defense I lose almost an inch having to work around the reflective belt.  Gotta practice safe sex.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO the [red]Air Force does it right. We have very few homos[/red], probably because we have our own showers!

Now don't you have some penis to fondle?

Well, my wife is getting her PHD in psychology and gets to talk to a lot of Air Force people (she is in the Air Force) and I would say, from what she has told me, you have more in the Air Force than you think.

I was a "1 hitch wonder" because my end of contract was 2 days after Clinton beat Bush Sr. and he was talking about letting teh gay in so I got out.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 9:59:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://terminallance.com/comics/2010-02-02-Strip_9_Age_Progression_of_Platoon_Commanders_web.jpg

Yup.  I took over my first platoon on a Thursday, and got a call from one of my LCpls that Saturday evening telling me he was in jail in Greenville, NC. I don't even know how he got my home phone number.

I called up my platoon sergeant (a Gunny) and the call went like this:

Me:  Gunny, just got a call from LCpl Knucklehead; he's in jail in Greenville.   What do we do?

Gunny:  In jail, Sir?

Me:  Yes, Gunny.

Gunny:  So, he's got a roof over his head, right Sir?

Me:  Yes.

Gunny:  And they're probably going to feed him, right Sir?

Me:  Yes.

Gunny:  Tell him we'll pick him up Monday morning Sir.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But in my defense I lose almost an inch having to work around the reflective belt.  Gotta practice safe sex.

So are you wrapping the reflective belt around?  One of us is doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#8]
My reflective belt doubles as a cock ring.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So what do you do with the rest of the belt while you use the buckle?

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The worst I ever witnessed was one of the LAV drivers chasing one of our FNG Scouts around with a "rat brain" (one testicle pushed through the fly of one's cammies). I've been told stories about atomic situps and whatnot, but never seen it. The field fuck scene in Jarhead was actually disturbing in that I'd never seen nor heard of that level of gay while I was serving.

My wife actually asked me if I'd participated in such an event.

It's bullshit like what Stan08 describes that's created such an overeaction to anything that can be catagorized as "hazing" (incentive training, ect.).  Who in their right fucking mind is going to hang his testicles out of his trousers while a Marine does situps blindfolded so they can be tapped by his forhead?  What kind of homos are we letting slip through the cracks?  Fuck these people.

Most infantry units in the USMC are ok, but it doesn't take much in terms of a sociopath or two to see shit cross the threshold into depraved behavior.  If DADT is dropped, then there's going to be more allegations of this bullshit going on than anyone can possibly imagine.  While I hate to admit it, sometimes I think the infantry operate more like a prison population than a line company in a victor unit.

I don't pretend to know how a Tank unit operates, but in the Infantry and to a lesser extent Arty the commands cultivate that culture. The amount of BS monkey fuck games played by the command, especially in garrison and on float promotes an us against them mind set especially in the Lance Criminal Mafia.

Everything you said sounds like the truth.  We have our idiots in the armor community as well, and it all used to start in the Basic Armor Crewman's Course at Ft. Knox.  Between ITS and Ft. Knox, the latter was just chalk full of 55 gallons of Grade A, Vitamin C enriched FUCK,  Compared to Infantry Training School, I was highly disapointed in the BS at tank school, but then again, that's what happens when you put a formal Marine School on an Army base-those two elements mix about as well as water and oil.  I'm all about interservice schools, but sometimes we Marines make life harder for ourselves than we have to.  Luckily, most of the "grey beards" at the MARDET at Knox have left and/or retired, and the amount of reindeer games have dropped off, thank Gawd.

Please don't take my statements about the infantry as an insult to the 03 Walk-A-Lot community -not my intention to come across that way.  I'm a former 0311 and proud of it, and it took me years to really integrate into the armor MOS psychologically (not until I deployed with the M1A1 MBT for ODS did I see the professional side of it) though.  Being a section leader in a AT TOW platoon was a great experience too-a great job without all the maintenance of being a PMCS slave to a 70 ton MBT.  

I've seen some pretty condescending remarks made here by some who have a serious chip on their shoulder.  The fact is that any 0369 (milspeak for infantry career type) in the fleet better be on top of his game physically and mentally if he expects to lead other 03s and live in that kind of enviornment.  Some of the most squared away people wearing the uniform of any service I've ever met were Infantry, and anybody who thinks that wearing just any military uniform equates to the hardships of being a rifleman is full of himself and delusional.  I appreciate the fact that everybody has an important job to do, but some occupational fields simply rate more respect than others.  

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Explain what you mean.  Draw a picture if you must.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#12]

I got out in '97 so I'm not hip to the reflective belt. I erroneously relied on a Google images search for "reflective PT belt." It showed a traditonal open metal buckle (maybe 1/2"-3/4" opening) and I thought I had an opportunity to be funny.

My apologies.

I'll amend it to "What do you do with the rest of the belt after using the slide adjuster." Doesn't have the same impact I suppose.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I got out in '97 so I'm not hip to the reflective belt. I erroneously relied on a Google images search for "reflective PT belt." It showed a traditonal open metal buckle (maybe 1/2"-3/4" opening) and I thought I had an opportunity to be funny.

My apologies.

I'll amend it to "What do you do with the rest of the belt after using the slide adjuster." Doesn't have the same impact I suppose.

Lucky bastard.  

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

http://shopping.howei.com/image/data/safety/reflective-belt-view-glow.jpg

You want somebody to draw a picture of a guy using a PT belt as a cock-ring?  You are a very disturbed man.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You want somebody to draw a picture of a guy using a PT belt as a cock-ring?  You are a very disturbed man.  

Navy guy, go figure.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Navy guy, go figure.  

You guys broke him!  He was fine when he left!
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Navy guy, go figure.  

Fine as in well or fine as in "he must work out"?  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Navy guy, go figure.  

Fine as in well or fine as in "he must work out"?  

No free beer for you, enlisted swine!
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The worst I ever witnessed was one of the LAV drivers chasing one of our FNG Scouts around with a "rat brain" (one testicle pushed through the fly of one's cammies).

That's fucked up.

Everyone knows that the proper nomenclature for that is a "chicken heart".

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, apparently the guy doing it didn't. He chased the guy around the room shouting "Rat brain! Rat brain!" Nor did I, as I'd never even heard of such behavior.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Has the wrestling started yet?
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Not yet. The Infantry Marine ratio isn't high enough.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#23]
We had a guy pull his sack (just the skin) out of a hole below his fly and was going around showing people saying, "Look, I sat in some gum".

My team corpsman had done a tour with Marine infantry, and about 20 Marines coughed up $20 each to watch him pierce his own dick.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, apparently the guy doing it didn't. He chased the guy around the room shouting "Rat brain! Rat brain!" Nor did I, as I'd never even heard of such behavior.

We called it squirrel brains

They used to call my nut sack the flying squirrel pelt due to its exceptionally elastic properties.  I also used to have a cattle prod that was after market modded to increase its abilities by a sadistic avionicsman.  

The Marine Corps is gay as fuck but in a "no homo" way.

Essentially take any frat you can think of multiply the gayness by about 50 and then quadruple the alcohol involved and add guns and shit.  That is the Marine Corps
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:05:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We had a guy pull his sack (just the skin) out of a hole below his fly and was going around showing people saying, "Look, I sat in some gum".

My team corpsman had done a tour with Marine infantry, and about 20 Marines coughed up $20 each to watch him pierce his own dick.

We had a guy take 33 dollars to let me shock his balls with a cattle prod

Also had a dude drink water out a cup made of my previously referred to elastic ballsack using a 2 foot long oil sample straw for like 45 dollars.

Another guy ate dried up dog shit for 13 dollars.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Not yet. The Infantry Marine ratio isn't high enough.

Yut Yut. We ground fighting in here or what. (double fisting high lifes)
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also had a dude drink water out a cup made of my previously referred to elastic ballsack using a 2 foot long oil sample straw for like 45 dollars.

half of gatorade bottle of dip spit (not his own) for $40.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:37:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Now I've witnessed more than my fair share of Fear Factor BS.

The mind boggles at what bored Marines will  do for either entertainment or money. Some of the dollar amounts for dares were damn near criminal.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:39:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would break me, i have done some horrible shit but htat would straight break me.  The thought of the goobery warm dip infested semi viscous fluid running down my throat makes me want to puke right now.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would break me, i have done some horrible shit but htat would straight break me.  The thought of the goobery warm dip infested semi viscous fluid running down my throat makes me want to puke right now.

And I am fucking out.
where the fuck is the unsubscribe button.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Navy guy, go figure.  

Quoted:

Umm... I did 4 years and 26 days on this:

That may explain the incompatibility issues.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that sounds fucking yummy
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#33]
You know what's fun?

Watching some really drunk motherfucker with a beer in one hand and a spit bottle in the other.

You know that sooner or later he's going to drink from the wrong one.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I almost did that once.

Once.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I am fucking out.

Bored sailors and Marines on a LPH?  Good times!

Sailor: I bet you can't eat 15 saltine cracker packets for 35 bucks.
Marine: Sure.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I am fucking out.

Marine Corps WINS!
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now thats funny

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You know what's fun?

Watching some really drunk motherfucker with a beer in one hand and a spit bottle in the other.

You know what's not fun?  Having some drunk motherfucker put a cigarette out in your beer when you are also drunk and not paying attention.  The feeling of having a cigarette butt hit the back of your throat as you power slam your beer is fucking lame sauce, I spewed like the angry Pele, all over the duty desk...
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The worst I ever witnessed was one of the LAV drivers chasing one of our FNG Scouts around with a "rat brain" (one testicle pushed through the fly of one's cammies).

That's fucked up.

Everyone knows that the proper nomenclature for that is a "chicken heart".

If you do both testicles, it's just called "the brain"
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

i tell my wife all the time, the marine corps is the gayest organization i have ever been in.....

I'll never forget that one night on guard duty––

Sgt of the Guard-  "LCpl, I'm here... to relieve you."

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 4:22:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Getting a little heated in here...

Love the new Avatar, Subnet!

His shoes are to die for.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You know what's fun?

Did that...

More then one time.  

I watched my buddy kill a rabbit with an empty .30 cal ammo can while on fire watch. He found some spray paint and we painted it black. we tried to get it inside the can, but it would not fit...  So we took turns trying to fling it's body up onto the power lines. Could not get it to stay!  So we just left the can, paint, and black rabbit for the next shift.

BORED!

Oh!  I watched a Marine punch out our Duty NCO while in Okinawa... he was reported for throwing beer bottles out of the windows. The Marine punched the Duty NCO, and then ATE the log page out of the book..  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Now I've witnessed more than my fair share of Fear Factor BS.

The mind boggles at what bored Marines will  do for either entertainment or money. Some of the dollar amounts for dares were damn near criminal.

Thats for sure...
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#45]
This thread reminds me of the Eleanor Roosevelt quote:

"The Marines I have seen
around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the
highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have
ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The Army has 1.5 dependents per member.  The Marines have only one.

Quoted:
The Army "enlists" their animals so its a fraternization charge, not a bestiality one.

And I've administered that oath...

To a goat.

I promoted a donkey, too.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the gayest thing I've ever read.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was reviewing past Terminal Lance strips since I was bored out of my firgging mind at the office a few weeks ago, when it hit me.  Just about every Terminal Lance strip applies to some of the other services in some way.  I find myself constantly busting a gut at them, and then going "wait a second, that looks/sounds really familiar...."  Guy is a friggin genius.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Saw a boot Marine drink 115 MRE Tabasco bottles.

He had to beat 105 (the previous winner).
The prize?   No watch on float!  They even kept their promise.
He was a sick puppy for a bit!
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 11:43:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Saw a boot Marine drink 115 MRE Tabasco bottles.

He had to beat 105 (the previous winner).

The prize?   No watch on float!  They even kept their promise.

He was a sick puppy for a bit!

Worth it.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top