User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:43:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or a tumor.

Actually, the explanation I've found that was the most fascinating for the 'shadows/movement out the corner of your eye' is the infrasound theory.

I first read about it several years ago. The guy who made the discovery, happened upon it by sheer accident. An engineer who worked in a building that had a recently been experiencing a lot of these types of 'movement out the corner of your eye, but when you look, there's no one there', and 'generally feeling uneasy, like you're being watched' type stuff.

The account of the discovery that I read, was that he was an avid amateur fencer, and had brought his fencing foil to work for some reason. When he placed it on a stand, he noticed the tip vibrating. He reasoned that it must be some kind of resonant frequency that was inaudible, so he brought some audio measuring equipment to investigate.

What he found was that the newer ventilation ducting that had been installed some time back, was producing a vibration at about 17Hz (19Hz?). After doing a little more research, he discovered that those frequencies produce a sympathetic vibration in the aqueous humor in a lot of people's eyes. Small enough that you don't feel your eyeballs vibrating, but enough that it can create the, "I thought I saw movement out the corner of my eye" illusion.

These frequencies are below the range of human hearing, but the body can feel them. Some sound mixers (Randy Thom is a notable one) have been mixing infrasonic sound effects into movies, down to single digit Hz, even though commercial theaters roll off hard below 30-40Hz. Bass nuts with infrasonic capable HT setups though, absolutely love it. (Eg. In the Tom Cruise remake of War Of The Worlds,  when the geound shakes as the aliens first begin emerging, my floor and walls in the HT shake from the infrasound. Probably not the greatest for structural integrity, but the effect is awesome ).

There are movies that have used these 17-19Hz tones, and they add a noticeable effect, that can make the hair on my arms stand up.

The infrasound angle piqued the engineer's curiosity, so he started investigating all the reputedly 'haunted' sites around the city, using the audio measuring equipment, and found that many of the most haunted sites, had these frequencies from some source.

One of the noted ones was a haunted basement. A lot of folks had mentioned that the moment they stepped into the stairwell leading to the basement, they were immediately hit by a strong, "NOPE" sensation, and refused to go any further.

When he took the measurements there, he found high levels of 17-19Hz infrasound in that stairwell. Apparently, the heavy machinery in the nearby factory was transmitting infrasonic vibrations through the ground, and the stairwell happened to be the right length/dimensions for a resonant chamber at those frequencies.

This could be one of those things that some folks are more sensitive to, than others.

P.S.
This post is simply discussing possible explanations for the,  "I  saw something out the corner of my eye" experiences. Full bodied apparitions are whole different ballgame.
View Quote
Coonbo on Bigfoot Outlaws (or whatever they are going by now) has a sorry like that about playing around with infra-sound.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Checking in to say that I’m subscribed and reading with interest.

Would love to hear more anecdotes that convinced you of your wife’s abilities.

I’m not an overly spiritual guy, so this is interesting to me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:51:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Coonbo on Bigfoot Outlaws (or whatever they are going by now) has a sorry like that about playing around with infra-sound.
View Quote
He also used that knowledge to build recorders that would capture broader dynamics of Sasquatch vocalizations in the infrasonic frequencies.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 12:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Subscribed and very interested.  Wife and I are believers.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 12:21:58 AM EDT
[#5]
What's crazy is that I detected this thread with my dowsing rods.  Coincidence? I think not.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 12:49:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Does your wife think this is something that potentially everyone can do but most choose not to because they’d be too terrified or is it something that only certain people can do?

Has she been able to get information from these dead people that only they would know?  It sounds like that’s what she did that convinced you?  Are they all knowing or do they only know about their own life?
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 2:54:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Do they ever bother her when she's asleep and dreaming?

I work around a lot of death, so it doesn't bother me anymore. Hasn't for years. On a rare occasion I'll have dreams, I guess, of people I've worked (cardiac arrests) who have died, only for a few days after they die. It's always the same. They are desperately trying to get my attention but I never understand what they are trying to say, almost like they are muffled or talking under water. When they get angry or frustrated, I wake up very abruptly. Has anything like this ever happened to her at all?
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#8]
What about animals?  Not seeing the dead animals, but has she experienced animals seeing what she sees?  My cat and dog will sometimes get almost paralyzed looking at something we cannot see.  Matter of fact, it just happened with my cat.  It’s what prompted me to post this.  
Sometimes it’s like they are staring at something across the room, and sometimes like something in the corner right in front of them. When right in front of them it is like they are looking up and into the face of a person talking to them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Have you ever seen anything when you with her?  In my case, my wife and I like to walk around the local cemetary to get some exercise, (it is pine tree lined and cool in the summer, unlike the southern Utah desert surrounding it).  Anyway, I was not much of a believer about ghosts or spirits  and I just tried to humor her (been married 34 years and learned what to argue about).  One evening we were walking around the cemetary when she said "look over there".  When I looked I saw a young boy dressed in overalls with one strap holding them up over a red shirt (looked to be 10-12 years old) walk between two trees and then disappeared. She told me that he had drowned while swimming in the local creek and was waiting for his parents to find him. Another time, she said look at the guy leaning up against the shed, sure enough there was a dark figure leaning there and when I looked at her and then looked back he was gone. She said  "he is one of the bad ones I see from time to time".  I don't envy her that ability, and had I not seen the same thing on two occasions I would have just brushed it off as part of being married to a crazy redhead.  
View Quote
No. I dont see things unless whatever is behind it intends to be very obvious. Like, I couldn't see the form, but I may on occasion hear it or see what it moved. Being around her for several years has increased my awareness, but for the most part,  I'm still clueless.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 10:08:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What's crazy is that I detected this thread with my dowsing rods.  Coincidence? I think not.
View Quote
I sent a ghost to jiggle the dowsing rods.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does your wife think this is something that potentially everyone can do but most choose not to because they’d be too terrified or is it something that only certain people can do?

Has she been able to get information from these dead people that only they would know?  It sounds like that’s what she did that convinced you?  Are they all knowing or do they only know about their own life?
View Quote
If encouraged during childhood, then maybe most could do it. Young minds are open. Adult minds are biased and difficult to change ingrained perceptions. (See Democrats)

They aren't all knowing. They know about as much as we do. Eventually they move on, but since no one seems to come back, we dont know where that is or why.

Yeah, they can tell her stuff that only I would know, but they mostly concentrate on whatever is keeping them here. They're not really into Q&A.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I work around a lot of death, so it doesn't bother me anymore. Hasn't for years. On a rare occasion I'll have dreams, I guess, of people I've worked (cardiac arrests) who have died, only for a few days after they die. It's always the same. They are desperately trying to get my attention but I never understand what they are trying to say, almost like they are muffled or talking under water. When they get angry or frustrated, I wake up very abruptly. Has anything like this ever happened to her at all?
View Quote
Dont know. It hasn't come up.

ETA  @Tyrendeth

Yeah, she said that they can pop into our dreams. They do it to her a lot. Basically it comes down to how we are wired. Our minds are more open during unconsciousness, and that's the only way for them to reach some of us. Scary part is, she said that they are usually standing right next to whomever they are dream crashing. They are most likely either telling you that they are ok now, or thanking you for what you tried to do for them. When she worked for a paranormal investigation group, she spent a lot of time helping people sort through their dreams. A lot of police, EMS, and hospital staff have had dreams about those who they couldn't save.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What about animals?  Not seeing the dead animals, but has she experienced animals seeing what she sees?  My cat and dog will sometimes get almost paralyzed looking at something we cannot see.  Matter of fact, it just happened with my cat.  It’s what prompted me to post this.  
Sometimes it’s like they are staring at something across the room, and sometimes like something in the corner right in front of them. When right in front of them it is like they are looking up and into the face of a person talking to them.
View Quote
They can see them. Sometimes it's a bug or spider that we dont notice, but yes, it can be a dead person.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#14]
I want to believe.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't think I've ever seen a ghost.  But I'm going through a divorce and currently living in one of those extended stay hotels for a few months.  It was built in the 1890's.  I occasionally see a man in a dark hat go right around the corner, just a glimpse.  I always extend some sort of greeting, just so he knows I saw him.  Usually just howdy, or "It sure is a nice evening isn't it"  When I look around the corner he is always gone, and the hallways are long.  I don't think he is a human spirit.  I've never seen anything in my apartment, just in the hallways.  And at all times of he day.  It appears to be a tall thin male with a long chin, almost as long as Jay Leno.  It never looks in my direction just zips around the corner.  What the heck do you think it is?  I've seen it probably 8 or 9 times.  It seems to me that it doesn't want to be seen.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Google Telly Savalas ghost story. I saw him on Johnny Carson many years ago and Carson tried to get him to tell his story. Savalas refused for five full minutes saying the world is not ready for my story. After a long commercial break, Carson was able to convince Savalas tol tell the story. After that he opened up and he spoke of it occasionally.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#17]
When a group of them are sitting around in a cemetery, do they interact with each other?
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One guy in an askreddit thread that worked in hospice saw a reaper one night and it euthanized 4 people back to back. Dude went to check on the monitor alarm of one patient that was dead and heard another go off and caught the thing, it was a shadow. Going from the floor to ceiling. The nurse with him freaked and hoped the f out of there. It seemed to not want to interact with people, except those needing to expire. The “shadow men” stories I believe are typically benign observers that don’t do all that much except make people poo themselves out of the shock of the experience,
View Quote
Am an RN and have worked with a lot of hospice. Yeah, it is about that tall, muscular build, and moves like a linebacker. Never have seen it around a patient obviously of faith(ie. has a Bible opened to a favorite verse on the bedside table).
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Am an RN and have worked with a lot of hospice. Yeah, it is about that tall, muscular build, and moves like a linebacker. Never have seen it around a patient obviously of faith(ie. has a Bible opened to a favorite verse on the bedside table).
View Quote
That might be a clue right there.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
@Domnior

She says that orbs are how they appear to some people. She may see the body, but you or I would see the energy output, which is the orb. It's a defense mechanism from our brains to block out what we might not be able to handle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One more question, has she ever seen anything having to do with the "orbs" that a lot of people claim to see, or does she have an opinion on those? Sorry if this has already been covered.
@Domnior

She says that orbs are how they appear to some people. She may see the body, but you or I would see the energy output, which is the orb. It's a defense mechanism from our brains to block out what we might not be able to handle.
Interesting. Thanks

Please tell your wife thanks for entertaining our prodding and questions
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't think I've ever seen a ghost.  But I'm going through a divorce and currently living in one of those extended stay hotels for a few months.  It was built in the 1890's.  I occasionally see a man in a dark hat go right around the corner, just a glimpse.  I always extend some sort of greeting, just so he knows I saw him.  Usually just howdy, or "It sure is a nice evening isn't it"  When I look around the corner he is always gone, and the hallways are long.  I don't think he is a human spirit.  I've never seen anything in my apartment, just in the hallways.  And at all times of he day.  It appears to be a tall thin male with a long chin, almost as long as Jay Leno.  It never looks in my direction just zips around the corner.  What the heck do you think it is?  I've seen it probably 8 or 9 times.  It seems to me that it doesn't want to be seen.
View Quote
Probably a dead guy. Some people can see them, and some people cannot. They have the ability to appear or not, even to those that have the ability. So, he most likely wants you to see him for whatever reason. Either that, or he's careless, or you're more in tune than you realized.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
When a group of them are sitting around in a cemetery, do they interact with each other?
View Quote
Yeah, but not how we would. They can communicate with each other (even over long distances) without audibly talking.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Can your wife touch them? Has she ever tried? Just wondering if they're solid to people who can see them, or if you can put your hand through them like they're a hologram.

If they can touch her, has one ever gotten violent?
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Can your wife touch them? Has she ever tried? Just wondering if they're solid to people who can see them, or if you can put your hand through them like they're a hologram.

View Quote
Good question. I'll ask.

Supposedly they can touch us if they try.

I seem to vaguely remember her talking about an angry one from her childhood. Not sure how far he went. I'll ask.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Another story.

My brother disappeared. He didn't get abducted or anything, we just have a fucked up family and he had just about enough of the bullshit. He's cut us out completely now, but before he was gone for good, he did still text and call me frequently. I only mention it because I wont be able to ask him any more about what I'm getting ready to type.

I have a deceased uncle who follows me everywhere. So does my brother (a different uncle). Difference is, I cant see or hear mine. My brother couldn't either, but somehow our uncle could put his thoughts into my brother's head.

One day, we had a wierd 4 way conversation, via texting, between us two living guys and two dead guys. Uncle 1 (who is with me always) needed to tell me something. He (while still beside me in Kentucky) told uncle 2 (who is with my brother in Tennessee) who in turn put the thought into my brother's head, who converted it to text. All of that just so I could answer a single question. He wanted me to stop and buy a pouch of Levi Garrett. He's so attached to me that he can sometimes "experience" things through me. I verbally answered "yes" but didnt text it back to my brother. No sooner had I walked out of the gas station toward my truck my phone buzzed. It was my brother, he texted "thank you". I replied, "for what?" He just said that uncle 1 told uncle 2 to tell me that.

At that time, my wife and I had not been together long. I knew of her abilities, but she hadn't met many of my relatives, nor seen pics of them. Shortly after we went to visit my brother and she noted that a man was always a step behind him, like with me and uncle 1. I didnt think much of it because, well, my brother had already told me. It wasn't until later that year that my mother was showing my wife her photo albums. My wife stabbed her finger down on uncle 2's picture and said "he's the guy with your brother".
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#26]
You mentioned your wife is Catholic. How do these entities she sees react to the name Jesus? I would challenge her to ask them if Jesus came in the flesh and see what their reactions are.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#27]
I saw multiple orbs floating in the distance when I was teenager. I was with two of my friends and we all saw them. It freaked us all out...we weren't sure if it was UFOs or ghosts, but I think this answers my questions.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#28]
OP I have a friend that has similar gifts as your wife.
Many of your descriptions are very similar to what this friend describes.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Another story.

My brother disappeared. He didn't get abducted or anything, we just have a fucked up family and he had just about enough of the bullshit. He's cut us out completely now, but before he was gone for good, he did still text and call me frequently. I only mention it because I wont be able to ask him any more about what I'm getting ready to type.

I have a deceased uncle who follows me everywhere. So does my brother (a different uncle). Difference is, I cant see or hear mine. My brother couldn't either, but somehow our uncle could put his thoughts into my brother's head.

One day, we had a wierd 4 way conversation, via texting, between us two living guys and two dead guys. Uncle 1 (who is with me always) needed to tell me something. He (while still beside me in Kentucky) told uncle 2 (who is with my brother in Tennessee) who in turn put the thought into my brother's head, who converted it to text. All of that just so I could answer a single question. He wanted me to stop and buy a pouch of Levi Garrett. He's so attached to me that he can sometimes "experience" things through me. I verbally answered "yes" but didnt text it back to my brother. No sooner had I walked out of the gas station toward my truck my phone buzzed. It was my brother, he texted "thank you". I replied, "for what?" He just said that uncle 1 told uncle 2 to tell me that.

At that time, my wife and I had not been together long. I knew of her abilities, but she hadn't met many of my relatives, nor seen pics of them. Shortly after we went to visit my brother and she noted that a man was always a step behind him, like with me and uncle 1. I didnt think much of it because, well, my brother had already told me. It wasn't until later that year that my mother was showing my wife her photo albums. My wife stabbed her finger down on uncle 2's picture and said "he's the guy with your brother".
View Quote
I appreciate you sharing these experiences.

Interested to see where else this thread leads.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 12:09:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

ETA  @Tyrendeth

Yeah, she said that they can pop into our dreams. They do it to her a lot. Basically it comes down to how we are wired. Our minds are more open during unconsciousness, and that's the only way for them to reach some of us. Scary part is, she said that they are usually standing right next to whomever they are dream crashing. They are most likely either telling you that they are ok now, or thanking you for what you tried to do for them. When she worked for a paranormal investigation group, she spent a lot of time helping people sort through their dreams. A lot of police, EMS, and hospital staff have had dreams about those who they couldn't save.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA  @Tyrendeth

Interesting.

I don't typically have any emotional attachment to the people I work anymore unless it's a kid. It's just a job to me now, I could work a code, say sorry to the family, then go eat a sandwich, I don't dwell on it, most of them are better off dead with all the co morbidities they have. Just on rare occasions the dreams happen, and my house blows up like my parents house did when I was little for about a week with strange noises and whatnot. Then it all goes away. Just didn't know if it was related or not.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Probably a dead guy. Some people can see them, and some people cannot. They have the ability to appear or not, even to those that have the ability. So, he most likely wants you to see him for whatever reason. Either that, or he's careless, or you're more in tune than you realized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty sure what I saw in my parents house was careless. A lot of shit went down in that house for the 22 years I lived there. Noises, foot steps etc. Only saw it once, and it was as surprised as I was. It did not want to be seen.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You mentioned your wife is Catholic. How do these entities she sees react to the name Jesus? I would challenge her to ask them if Jesus came in the flesh and see what their reactions are.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
It doesn't come up. Like I said previously, they are super focused. They want to talk about their task or unfinished business. She doesn't interrogate them unless it pertains to helping them (or removing them)
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#34]
My wife is Catholic as well and wanted to know if she can see our Guardian Angels too?
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My wife is Catholic as well and wanted to know if she can see our Guardian Angels too?
View Quote
What is your definition of "guardian angel"?

Loved ones who have passed, yet remain here are what she sees as angels. The winged haloed kind from paintings dont show up. Great uncle so-and-so who quietly follows you throughout life and gently nudges you in the right direction, or plants "gut feelings" to steer you away from danger are the true definition of guardian angel. They stay because they care.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It doesn't come up. Like I said previously, they are super focused. They want to talk about their task or unfinished business. She doesn't interrogate them unless it pertains to helping them (or removing them)
View Quote
If they are what I think they are then asking them if Jesus came in the flesh should prove to be an excellent way to remove them.

I don’t want to get into it and derail the thread, but theologically speaking there’s often a very thin line between ghost and demon. For all intents and purposes they’re one in the same thing. Some are more human than others, but especially recently departed ones are going to be human as far as anyone could tell. You have to go back thousands of years to find ones that were super different from us. Like to the time of Goliath.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If they are what I think they are then asking them if Jesus came in the flesh should prove to be an excellent way to remove them.

I don’t want to get into it and derail the thread, but theologically speaking there’s often a very thin line between ghost and demon. For all intents and purposes they’re one in the same thing. Some are more human than others, but especially recently departed ones are going to be human as far as anyone could tell. You have to go back thousands of years to find ones that were super different from us. Like to the time of Goliath.
View Quote
When did you see one? Speak to it?
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

When did you see one? Speak to it?
View Quote
I’ve never seen one. Even if I had though I wouldn’t read too much into it because I believe they can change their appearance if they want to.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Do they act all pervy and watch people having sex?
Sometimes I'm afraid my grandmothers ghost is watching when I power jack.

Serious question.
View Quote
Your grandmother doesnt, but I do...
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#40]
@hoboninja

Does your wife have any advice for those who believe they are being haunted?

Example, we have strange happenings at home. Sometimes seeing what appear to be people. It scares my wife and interests me.

While I'm curious and like to investigate, it makes my wife uneasy in the winter time to the point she wants them gone.

Thanks for this thread btw.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
@hoboninja

Does your wife have any advice for those who believe they are being haunted?

Example, we have strange happenings at home. Sometimes seeing what appear to be people. It scares my wife and interests me.

While I'm curious and like to investigate, it makes my wife uneasy in the winter time to the point she wants them gone.

Thanks for this thread btw.
View Quote
Define strange happenings. What does it/they do to scare your wife? Do they just appear, or are they interacting?

Canned response without more details: Get rid of welcome mats and signs. Do not have catty cornered furniture that creates a gap. Cleanse house with sage. Assertively state your expectations (ex: you can stay if you follow these rules, or you cant stay period, etc.)
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 8:44:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Define strange happenings. What does it/they do to scare your wife? Do they just appear, or are they interacting?

Canned response without more details: Get rid of welcome mats and signs. Do not have catty cornered furniture that creates a gap. Cleanse house with sage. Assertively state your expectations (ex: you can stay if you follow these rules, or you cant stay period, etc.)
View Quote
Furniture that creates a gap? You’re going to have to explain that one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Furniture that creates a gap? You’re going to have to explain that one.
View Quote
Imagine the corner of a room. If you were to place a couch to where each end touches a wall, it would create a "triangle" of empty space behind it.

I was told that was bad. She says that can create a doorway or hiding place.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Imagine the corner of a room. If you were to place a couch to where each end touches a wall, it would create a "triangle" of empty space behind it.

View Quote
Now you’re freaking me out lol
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Now you’re freaking me out lol
View Quote
Imagine living in my house. With a wife who is a magnet to them, I have to carefully plan everything I do.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
She'll occasionally see someone in doorways. 99% of it is doorknobs turning in the night, a faint voice from another room, and electronics (Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc) turning on randomly.

She once had something throw the TV remote off the couch when she was watching TV. Like across the room, hitting the wall.

We've stayed before but it's been some time. Furniture in corners in new to me, but we pretty much have a corner gap in every room from furniture, so it makes sense why they've not left.

I don't think they're hostile. She's just chicken

I've seen a woman in the guest room once. Solid, but void of much color (grey/black).

A great deal of activity revolves around the guest room.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
This makes sense. My wife saged in January and demanded they leave. I was out of town and didn't know she did. I had noted in March or so how the activity seemed to calm, then she told me what she did. But it seems to have picked up again in the last few months.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 9:38:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This makes sense. My wife saged in January and demanded they leave. I was out of town and didn't know she did. I had noted in March or so how the activity seemed to calm, then she told me what she did. But it seems to have picked up again in the last few months.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sage is pretty temporary. You need to keep up with it periodically like spraying for bugs, and you need to get everywhere. Basements, attics, crawl spaces. Start in these places and work towards the doors and windows. A ring of salt around the house works also.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 10:07:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sage is pretty temporary. You need to keep up with it periodically like spraying for bugs, and you need to get everywhere. Basements, attics, crawl spaces. Start in these places and work towards the doors and windows. A ring of salt around the house works also.
View Quote
@fmj_shooter

What he said. If you insist on keeping these gaps in corners, then the activity will get stronger the longer it has been since a cleaning. Wife says no longer than 4 months between.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top