BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I didn't realize the 34 couldn't be used. Is that because it was introduced after they made the rules??

I just feel like their version is truer to the intent of the division. It seems ridiculous that you can buy a Glock put a 200$ trigger in it, put a aftermarket slide on it, and drop in a match grade barrel.

Almost as bad as "stock car" racing
View Quote

Intent of the division was out of the bag from the start.  Once you allow Stock IIs and Accushadows with 2# SA triggers rivaling 1911 triggers there ain't much "production" to it.

We basically play in limited 10 minor without the magwell nowadays.

I don't care, as long as the rules are applied equally and a level playing field exists.  Despite what the people I routinely beat tell me, I'm not disadvantaged with my POS Glock 34.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's what I'm gonna use:

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Does it make weight?
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 2:38:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll tell ha later today. Gonna weigh it when I get to work.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#6]
According to the scale at work - 32.12 oz.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

According to the scale at work - 32.12 oz.
View Quote

Nice.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish USPSA would have clearer ruling on this division. My local club doesn't recognize it yet!
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wish USPSA would have clearer ruling on this division. My local club doesn't recognize it yet!
View Quote

Was it a provisional ruling? If it was accepted they have no choice.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Weight has been upped to 45 ounces for Carry Optics. Everyone who wanted us to mill their steel framed guns, drop me a PM. lol

This is going to make a lot of people mad. Everyone thought this division would be free of the big, scary, steel framed guns....not anymore!
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How big if gun does that include?  Accushaddow?  Tanfo?

I think the polymer guys will just be happy they can stipple the frames and have front cocking serrations.

I figured the nationals results from last year further assured the Indian over the bow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weight has been upped to 45 ounces for Carry Optics. Everyone who wanted us to mill their steel framed guns, drop me a PM. lol

This is going to make a lot of people mad. Everyone thought this division would be free of the big, scary, steel framed guns....not anymore!

How big if gun does that include?  Accushaddow?  Tanfo?

I think the polymer guys will just be happy they can stipple the frames and have front cocking serrations.

I figured the nationals results from last year further assured the Indian over the bow.

Accu will indeed make weight with slide milled. Most Tanfo's should now make weight as well.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh shit now it's a arms race again

I think with as big as USPSA has become you could have a true stock class with 3 choices and no mods. Glock 19, M&P, XD etc. I know it won't ever happen but I like to dream.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think with as big as USPSA has become you could have a true stock class with 3 choices and no mods. Glock 19, M&P, XD etc. I know it won't ever happen but I like to dream.
View Quote

Literally in the last 2 hours we have received like 15 emails about people sending in CZ and Tanfoglio slides for the Carry Optic division lol.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Literally in the last 2 hours we have received like 15 emails about people sending in CZ and Tanfoglio slides for the Carry Optic division lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bwahahahaha
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Will they make weight with the material removed for the optic? Seems like it would be awfully close?

I also like all the upset polymer folks... and the division is still provisional, so all the Tangfo and CZ guys could still get burned.
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm playing, picked up a G34 MOS & Burris Fastfire today, I think it's going to be a blast.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:28:22 AM EDT
[#19]
I've been out of USPSA for about 5 years now and I'm coming back because of carry optics division. I always loved shooting open division but the cost and everything associated with running that class just became tiresome.  

Got my Glock 34 at L&M right now getting machined for an RMR.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top