Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2017 2:44:19 PM EDT
I had this made from a Rock Island 22TCM rifle. The can is fake. All work done locally by a smith on Long Island. It wasn't cheap, but it is a nice pistol caliber carbine.
I would think it would be a nice thing for NYC residents who have few options.
Just sharing.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice looking firearm and a shame it has to reside in this state.  As much as I love the look of the fake can, it is something I could definitely see appearing on News 12 Long Island under the headline "illegal guns seized".  Of course after it is determined it is perfectly legal there will be no follow up report saying as much.

Did I forget to say "I hate this state" today?
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
They (Armscor) basically used ParaOrd P18 mags.  Stock mags work fine.

I shot it yesterday. My range is 100 yds only, and with a red dot, it just wasn't a good combo. I need to sight it in at shorter range. And I might switch to a 4X scope.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes.

He did do a good job.

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice job . I like it .
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#6]
What's the quality like on those armscor rifles?

I've seen photos of these conversions before, and they are interesting.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The quality is fine. I have seen better and I have seen worse.
The wood is actually quite nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top