Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2016 5:10:07 PM EDT
Onondaga County Health Department looking for RN for TB case management of adult patients.

Must like working with diverse population and newly arrived refugees.

In today's paper, check it out
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Onondaga County Health Department looking for RN for TB case management of adult patients.

View Quote

You can damn well bet anything their "discussing doing" is already being done, and it's their way of slipping it to us nice, easy, and slow so we don't jump up and whip their ass....which is what is going to come to.  

"Nothing in Government happens by accident: it was all planned."  
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 5:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I didn't have time to make my 87th account today and give those liberal fuckwits shit
View Quote

I'm still banned

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You can damn well bet anything their "discussing doing" is already being done, and it's their way of slipping it to us nice, easy, and slow so we don't jump up and whip their ass....which is what is going to come to.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. They've been planning it for a long time.

There's a rather nice hotel near where my sister lives that got approached by the government over 2 YEARS AGO.  Apparently they thought the hotel was no longer in use and wanted to acquire it for refugee housing.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There's a rather nice hotel near where my sister lives that got approached by the government over 2 YEARS AGO.  Apparently they thought the hotel was no longer in use and wanted to acquire it for refugee housing.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd tell them I'd torch it first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top