Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 10:11:19 AM EDT
Having spent the last week in bastions of true Liberty, I had to return to screw-York and upon crossing the State line (where a toll was charged) I couldn't help but think how a inmate must feel returning to incarceration.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#1]
NY: Come for the butt-secks, stay for the anal rape.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:03:27 AM EDT
[#2]
from free America

Saw no less than 6 police cars patrolling on the 100 miles out of NY and a total of 4 on the next 600 miles of road.

Wonder why our taxes are too Damn high.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:32:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I know what you mean. I feel like a different person when I'm out of New York. I literally tense up and feel sick when I get back into New York.
God I hate this state. I am in the process of moving and I cannot wait until the move is complete. I feel like I do have a future where I am moving to. Living in New York I never felt like there was a future. I always felt like "today" is the best day of the rest of my life in New York because I knew things would be much worse in the coming future.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:26:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I've moved a fair amount over the years for work.   My next move will be out of new york.  Shit treatment by our downstate lead legislature and our unGodly high taxes.  

Screw you guys I'm out of here!  [//Cartman]

(not you guys, dem guys)

Glenn, save me a spot!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:48:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Just a matter of time. As soon as the kids are in college.  I employ a lot of people and pay a shitload of taxes.
I can't wait to take it elsewhere.  

I'm done.  After that last statement by Cuomo, he can go to hell.  That was the straw that broke the camels back.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:33:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

God I hate this state.
View Quote

I say that every day.  Sadly I never get to travel to truly free states anymore.  I will usually wind up in NJ, CT, MA and RI.  I do feel a touch of freedom when I drive to Toronto and pass through a tiny sliver of PA on I-86 in Waverly, NY.   I will often whip out my cell phone and hold it to my ear on that stretch BECAUSE I LEGALLY CAN!

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:49:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
from free America

Saw no less than 6 police cars patrolling on the 100 miles out of NY and a total of 4 on the next 600 miles of road.

View Quote

I've told this story before, but I went on a little... almost 4k mile drive one week, then flew home. I saw more police cars between JFK and my exit on the expressway than I did in the whole 4k mile drive.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:24:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've told this story before, but I went on a little... almost 4k mile drive one week, then flew home. I saw more police cars between JFK and my exit on the expressway than I did in the whole 4k mile drive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
from free America

I think the only Police cars I saw on the way back were in Nashville where they were taking care of rush hour accidents. I did see one Thru Way Trooper had someone pulled over at the first (Emergency vehicles only) turn around as you cross into NY from PA...."Welcome to NY, you're under arrest!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top