Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2017 3:22:30 PM EDT
Quite a few of you have come by to check out my new bar. Really appreciate the support. But when the place is busy, I'm running around and don't always have time to meet and chat with everyone. Wednesdays are slower for us so I thought we could do a recurring Arfcom happy hour. As always, 15% off your entire tab when you mention the arfcom discount. Hope to see everyone there! I'll be there by 6pm and I'll stay till about midnight. Spouses/children welcome too, of course. Hopefully with some persistence we can turn this into a recurring fun networking happy hour.

The address is 5102 Washington Ave, Houston TX 77007. Look for the big "ATLAS" sign.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I will put it on my calendar.   !
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:03:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh what the hell.       I'll mark it as well.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I'm in town Monday night. I will try to stop by and grab some dinner.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Will try to make it.

End of the Month and Beginning of the Month are not good days to try and leave early around 6ish...
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like we got a little bit of traction. Hope to see everyone this week!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#6]
What do you recommend for parking? Aren't they all pay lots in the evening time around there?
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 3:28:34 AM EDT
[#7]
on wednesdays parking is free. lots are behind the building and just east of the building. on weekends my landlord charges after 6pm :(
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#8]
hope to see you guys tonight!
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Just getting off work now and heading over for some brews and bros...
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Here at the bar
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 1:22:06 AM EDT
[#11]
That was fun. It was nice meeting y'all and thanks for hosting!
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 3:28:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Y'all who didn't make it missed a great time.

We were personally given the best seats in the house, the grand tour of the establishment and enjoyed excellent beer and food.

BiggieSmalls new place is incredible with free parking, lots of room, a kick ass upper deck (perfect for Cigar Smokers) lots of beers on tap and in cold bottles and good food to boot!

Thank You for hosting us and I hope we have a much larger Houston Home Town Turn Out at our next meet up!

Next time you find yourself on Washington Ave, you owe it to yourself to check out the Atlas Pub!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:07:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Sorry I missed this one - had  a vehicle issue come up and had to get towed to the tire shop ....   I hate unexpected expenses ...
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 10:47:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Biggie, I'm close to your place, will stop in...sorry I missed the get together.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry I missed the March 1 Houston Crew get together.  My wife, two of her sisters and a few other friends were able to drop by Atlas on St Patty's day and met Biggiesmalls and some of his crew.  What a fun place, great service and unique menu.  We'll try to make the April get together if there is one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top