Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2016 8:36:40 PM EDT
Hey guys...looking for a good dealer / shop in the Wylie/Garland/Plano etc area.

I sold three pistols to a buddy back in NY (he is an FFL, but in NYS THAT is not good enough to deal in pistols, you need a separate NYS Pistol dealers license...), so I need to have them transfered and shipped to another buddies shop who is a pistol dealer so my buddy can pick them up from him.

A real PITA, but that's NY for you...

Hopefully someone who doesn't charge an arm and a leg for transfers/shipping....

Thanks for any input....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
PM dogtowntom. I think he is in Plano.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

PM dogtowntom. I think he is in Plano.
View Quote
This. Tom Hart Sports is the business name.

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Pawn shop by the walmart on 78. You can even fill out the transfer info online. Been using them for years. They are not the cheapest (25$ i think) but being able to fill out the ffl request paper work anytime day or night is handy.
http://texasdollarpawn.com
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]
`OK, I will try dogtown tom, and failing that, the Pawn...although it would kind of make me nervous to use a pawn store....$25 ain't bad....

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:21:06 PM EDT
[#5]
If u have a chl, Tom is $10, $20 if not.

Great guy.

Txl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top