Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 10:33:57 AM EDT
Looking at buying an in-house made integral from them. They have what I want, in house, no wait other than the F4. Otherwise my next best option is months to even get it to TX, then start the F4. I can't get to Houston to actually look at it though. Are they good to go?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 4:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
They had some issues back in the day but I believe they've turned their shop around. I have tremendous respect for Bill Pace (the owner) and I was an ammo salesman selling them ammo during their R&D on that integral suppressed rifle. It's a great rifle and I think it'll serve you well. If you feel good about your experience with them thus far, go for it.

I have one of their Rattler suppressors btw. Good suppressor but I bought too quickly. Probably wouldn't buy it again if I had the choice as it doesn't fit what I want to do with a suppressor. It's more of a magnum suppressor for a bolt gun. I need something lighter. Didn't know that in my early interest years for NFA...

Cheers!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
What is your next best option?

A clever shop can ensure no delay to a week max even if bringing in from out of state, I do it all the time, you just need to know when and how to submit the Form3 and Form4.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is your next best option?

A clever shop can ensure no delay to a week max even if bringing in from out of state, I do it all the time, you just need to know when and how to submit the Form3 and Form4.
View Quote

Next best is SRT.. get on a waiting list out of state (3-4 months), ship my host gun, wait for it to be converted and F3 to my dealer, then start F4 process.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They had some issues back in the day but I believe they've turned their shop around. I have tremendous respect for Bill Pace (the owner) and I was an ammo salesman selling them ammo during their R&D on that integral suppressed rifle. It's a great rifle and I think it'll serve you well. If you feel good about your experience with them thus far, go for it.

I have one of their Rattler suppressors btw. Good suppressor but I bought too quickly. Probably wouldn't buy it again if I had the choice as it doesn't fit what I want to do with a suppressor. It's more of a magnum suppressor for a bolt gun. I need something lighter. Didn't know that in my early interest years for NFA...

Cheers!
View Quote

I have zero experience with them, hence asking about them on forum. They seemed to have had a public falling out with Sean Cody, which can be a plus or minus depending on your view, but that's about the only thing I've seen.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure about that. I just know they had internal issues back in 2013 that drew a lot of attention from the ATF. It was a result of some of their management at the time. Bill Pace had to get a little more hands on and now the management that caused the issue is gone. That's what I was referring to when I mentioned previous issues.

I'd say go for it. Go to their shot and handle the guns. Talk to their folks. They're good people.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not sure about that. I just know they had internal issues back in 2013 that drew a lot of attention from the ATF. It was a result of some of their management at the time. Bill Pace had to get a little more hands on and now the management that caused the issue is gone. That's what I was referring to when I mentioned previous issues.

I'd say go for it. Go to their shot and handle the guns. Talk to their folks. They're good people.
View Quote

My last problem is a sight unseen. I won't be able to go visit houston anytime soon. Same problem I have with SRT, but he's a known quantity .

So I'm sorta asking about the people (which you've answered) and the rifle itself, also which you kinda answered.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Their products continue to have a poor reputation in Houston, and I have met one of their gunsmiths, from that interaction alone I wouldn't buy from them.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#8]
From what I have seen is that they have copied other manufacturers internals poorly.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:04:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Which one are you getting?

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#10]
SC, Interested in a 77/44 integral.
Top Top