Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2015 10:35:20 PM EDT
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MHYS1/permalink/1015176041881803/ I'm not associated with these guys or anything but i just thought i'd give you a heads up that North Arkansas Guns is having a going out of business sale the rest of the week tues-fri 10-4. Hoping i can get me a few ar 15 lowers to stuff in the safe. lol
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes ridge runner arms and north arkansas guns. Plus Sharps guns in Norfork (15 min from mtn home) closed down last month too. I heard Ridge was extremely high on his prices and i know for a fact that Sharps was really high as well. He wanted almost a hundred dollars more for a shield 9mm than another gun shop in mtn home when i bought mine. Not sure about the prices of guns at North ark, I"d only bought a few lowers from him, but i'd heard they was assholes to deal with but don't know for myself though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes ridge runner arms and north arkansas guns. Plus Sharps guns in Norfork (15 min from mtn home) closed down last month too. I heard Ridge was extremely high on his prices and i know for a fact that Sharps was really high as well. He wanted almost a hundred dollars more for a shield 9mm than another gun shop in mtn home when i bought mine. Not sure about the prices of guns at North ark, I"d only bought a few lowers from him, but i'd heard they was assholes to deal with but don't know for myself though.
View Quote

Yep. North AR. Guns are assholes to deal with .  I doubt anyone will miss them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top