Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2016 8:40:18 PM EDT
Hi all, I have a famply member looking to buy a suppressor and the called me asking questions. I was born and raised out there but have been in Utah for the past 15 years and the only place I ever shop at while I am visiting out there is the Cabelas in Sidney so I didn't know where to send him looking. Does anyone happen to know of any class 3 dealers that they can go looking? I am not sure if he would be up for  drive out to Omaha or whatever but I guess that can always be an option.
 Thanks in advance for any info or input.

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#1]
my first two stops are below.  the links are a little old so take that into account.  i guess you could Google "Class 3 stores in NE" and see what results you get.

Dick Clark Law's NFA dealers in NE

NFA Reviews of NE Dealers

I would highly recommend SIlencerHQ (used to be called American Reaper) near Bennett, which is near Lincoln.  they are top notch shop run by veterans and after 41F they will be able to take fingerprints, photographs and notify CLEO all in shop.

Note: Moeller Arms and Exeter Arms is no longer in business.  Not sure about the other shops listed in the links above.

FYI - have them join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association (NFOA) if they are not members already. NFOA
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the links, after I posted this last night I saw the similar post about suppressors a few posts down. I guess I should have done a better search.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Another for SilencerHQ.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]
SilencerHQ ftw.

Great dudes, very good at what they do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top