Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2014 5:21:35 PM EDT
Bloombergs PAC gives Snyder 2.3 Million dollars

With friends like Snyder in office, who needs enemies.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news...77a633fcf.html

http://www.thetimesherald.com/story/...r-ad/16876869/  
RomanLeaderII is online now Report Post    

Yes, Governor Snyder wears the Republican Label but look at what he's done for Gun Owners even when he's had the opportunity to further a pro Second Amendment Agenda?  Snyder failed us when he vetoed the elimination of Handgun Registration, He failed us when he had the chance to vote for "Enhanced Carry" He vetoed that too.

Further Snyder has pushed for and substantially increased ( Double Digit Increases)  the cost of Hunting, ATV and Snowmobile to Sportsmen. While expanding State ATV trails by over 400 Miles.

Snyder pushed for the taxing of Seniors Pensions a burden which those living  on a fixed income and have a difficult time making their bills.

So why do some think this guy is our friend?

Our Political Landscape is  like being caught in a rip tide, in the Ocean and swept out to Sea.  One candidate does not behave like a Republican and says "where you going to go"  the other wearing another common label says "I'm better than he is". With their current sweeping you out to Sea, one must swim horizontal to the coast in the hopes that one will get out of the Rip Tide.  We need to vote for a True Conservative  third party candidate.  Bloomberg is also a Republican  or is he? Wait a minute who is Snyder?  

Clearly with a Republican State House and Senate we can afford to take a chance otherwise we will get the Bloomberg Agenda with Snyder

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Snyder has favored the Insurance Industry shifting the costs of Auto Related Medical Injuries to Medicare and giving the Auto Insurance Companies significant Profits.

Snyder has pushed for greater use of H1B, H1L Visas by Corporations displacing U. S. Citizens in the IT Sector and other skilled professions. He has encouraged these new Imported workers to settle in Detroit.

Snyder has pushed for a Second Bridge across the Detroit River to facilitate an expanded Trade Deficit resulting in a further decline in the value of our currency and the decimation of Manufacturing.

Snyder has pushed for Corporate Welfare at every turn.

Snyder claims he is the "Comeback Kid" when it comes to Michigan's Economy when all he is really doing is riding the Economic Wave of the Business Cycle. Note how he runs a Commercial during the Super Bowl  claiming as much running across the Country and Snyder has National Aspirations.

As CEO of Gateway he Off Shored 18,000 US Jobs eliminating its key core strength and Gateway failed.  As a result the shareholders he was supposed to represent lost everything while he went laughing to the Bank with a 14 Million Dollar Golden Parachute.                        

Voting for a Conservative Third Party Candidate is not a vote for a Democrat it is voting for what is right.

Keep in mind if Mark Shauer is elected he will have to deal with a truly Conservative Michigan House and Senate that is not likely to co-operate with him. So much for the Shauer agenda.

With all that Bloomberg Money behind him, Snyder will push Bloombergs Agenda not ours, not work for the good citizens of  Michigan or this or Nation.

So please keep this in mind when going to the Polls...Don't vote to re-elect Governor Snyder.

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quit making sense
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Snyder has favored the Insurance Industry shifting the costs of Auto Related Medical Injuries to Medicare and giving the Auto Insurance Companies significant Profits.

Snyder has pushed for greater use of H1B, H1L Visas by Corporations displacing U. S. Citizens in the IT Sector and other skilled professions. He has encouraged these new Imported workers to settle in Detroit.

Snyder has pushed for a Second Bridge across the Detroit River to facilitate an expanded Trade Deficit resulting in a further decline in the value of our currency and the decimation of Manufacturing.

Snyder has pushed for Corporate Welfare at every turn.

Snyder claims he is the "Comeback Kid" when it comes to Michigan's Economy when all he is really doing is riding the Economic Wave of the Business Cycle. Note how he runs a Commercial during the Super Bowl  claiming as much running across the Country and Snyder has National Aspirations.

As CEO of Gateway he Off Shored 18,000 US Jobs eliminating its key core strength and Gateway failed.  As a result the shareholders he was supposed to represent lost everything while he went laughing to the Bank with a 14 Million Dollar Golden Parachute.                        

Voting for a Conservative Third Party Candidate is not a vote for a Democrat it is voting for what is right.

Keep in mind if Mark Shauer is elected he will have to deal with a truly Conservative Michigan House and Senate that is not likely to co-operate with him. So much for the Shauer agenda.

With all that Bloomberg Money behind him, Snyder will push Bloombergs Agenda not ours, not work for the good citizens of  Michigan or this or Nation.

So please keep this in mind when going to the Polls...Don't vote to re-elect Governor Snyder.

View Quote

Go troll elsewhere.

If you think that joining a forum for firearms enthusiasts and endorsing a Democrat for governor of our state is going to sway folks, you are seriously mistaken.

Was it under Granholm that we got suppressors and SBR's approved?  You really think Schauer or any other Democratic governor would have been in favor of those?

Snyder has his warts, but Schauer is NOT the answer for 2nd amendment supporters.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 2:17:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice first post.  I fucking love these astro-turf posters.

Snyder isn't perfect by any means.  But IN GENERAL he has had a very positive influence on the state and is competent at his job.  We certainly haven't backslid on gun rights under him.  At the end of the day, that's about the best I can expect out of a governor.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:04:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By wolverine05

"Go troll elsewhere.

If you think that joining a forum for firearms enthusiasts and endorsing a Democrat for governor of our state is going to sway folks, you are seriously mistaken.

Was it under Granholm that we got suppressors and SBR's approved?  You really think Schauer or any other Democratic governor would have been in favor of those?

Snyder has his warts, but Schauer is NOT the answer for 2nd amendment supporters"

Troll  Elsewhere?

You make me laugh!  Supressors and Non LE or  non Class three Machine Guns only became legal with a ruling from State AG Bill Shuette that a Federal Tax Stamp was considered a Federal License and legal under Michigan Law,

That RINO Snyder will turn on you in a millisecond. Just look at all that Bloomberg Money. Some have mentioned his name as a  Candidate for Vice Presidenti.   Just look at what he did for the Shareholders at Gateway and laughed all the way to the Governors Office on his 14 Million Golden Parachute..  Just look at how he has screwed most people over with his Tax policies.  His goal is like Bloombergs to eventually take our firearms because were going to look more and more like a Banana Republic and last thing we need is Peasants with guns.

Just remember Granholm was the one  to sign CPL reform not Engler.   While I don't care for Granholm she also had a Republican Majority to deal with and decided to go with the flow on the gun issue.

Mull it over and then decide.  Perhaps you are a dyed in wool type acting without any cognitive process.

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:11:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Snyder isn't perfect by any means.  But IN GENERAL he has had a very positive influence on the state and is competent at his job.  We certainly haven't backslid on gun rights under him.  At the end of the day, that's about the best I can expect out of a governor.
View Quote

Well Mr. Fisher,

Given a Republican Majority in the House and Senate I certainly hope there would have been no "backsliding"

I grew up a Conservative and a Republican and Snyder is neither a Conservative or a Republican but a RINO. To me he is the worst sort of Republican an agenda of Higher taxes, Corporate Welfare and pure" Statism" at its finest.  

I think we can expect better from a Republican Governor with a Conservative Republican  Majority in both the House and Senate.

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:26:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well Mr. Fisher,

Given a Republican Majority in the House and Senate I certainly hope there would have been no "backsliding"

I grew up a Conservative and a Republican and Snyder is neither a Conservative or a Republican but a RINO. To me he is the worst sort of Republican an agenda of Higher taxes, Corporate Welfare and pure" Statism" at its finest.  

I think we can expect better from a Republican Governor with a Conservative Republican  Majority in both the House and Senate.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well Mr. Fisher,

True.  Snyder is far from perfect.

But, did you really think you'd come here and push for a communist and get away with it?
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bloombergs PAC gives Snyder 2.3 Million dollars

With friends like Snyder in office, who needs enemies.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news...77a633fcf.html

http://www.thetimesherald.com/story/...r-ad/16876869/  
RomanLeaderII is online now Report Post    

Yes, Governor Snyder wears the Republican Label but look at what he's done for Gun Owners even when he's had the opportunity to further a pro Second Amendment Agenda?  Snyder failed us when he vetoed the elimination of Handgun Registration, He failed us when he had the chance to vote for "Enhanced Carry" He vetoed that too.

Further Snyder has pushed for and substantially increased ( Double Digit Increases)  the cost of Hunting, ATV and Snowmobile to Sportsmen. While expanding State ATV trails by over 400 Miles.

Snyder pushed for the taxing of Seniors Pensions a burden which those living  on a fixed income and have a difficult time making their bills.

So why do some think this guy is our friend?

Our Political Landscape is  like being caught in a rip tide, in the Ocean and swept out to Sea.  One candidate does not behave like a Republican and says "where you going to go"  the other wearing another common label says "I'm better than he is". With their current sweeping you out to Sea, one must swim horizontal to the coast in the hopes that one will get out of the Rip Tide.  We need to vote for a True Conservative  third party candidate.  Bloomberg is also a Republican  or is he? Wait a minute who is Snyder?  

Clearly with a Republican State House and Senate we can afford to take a chance otherwise we will get the Bloomberg Agenda with Snyder

View Quote

Troll
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By wolverine05

"Go troll elsewhere.

Snyder has his warts, but Schauer is NOT the answer for 2nd amendment supporters"

Troll  Elsewhere?

You make me laugh!  Supressors and Non LE or  non Class three Machine Guns only became legal with a ruling from State AG Bill Shuette that a Federal Tax Stamp was considered a Federal License and legal under Michigan Law,

That RINO Snyder will turn on you in a millisecond. Just look at all that Bloomberg Money. Some have mentioned his name as a  Candidate for Vice Presidenti.   Just look at what he did for the Shareholders at Gateway and laughed all the way to the Governors Office on his 14 Million Golden Parachute..  Just look at how he has screwed most people over with his Tax policies.  His goal is like Bloombergs to eventually take our firearms because were going to look more and more like a Banana Republic and last thing we need is Peasants with guns.

Just remember Granholm was the one  to sign CPL reform not Engler.   While I don't care for Granholm she also had a Republican Majority to deal with and decided to go with the flow on the gun issue.

Mull it over and then decide.  Perhaps you are a dyed in wool type acting without any cognitive process.

View Quote

He didn't "screw" anyone with his tax policies, and he had to sign off on SBR's.  If his goal is to take away all of our firearms, I haven't seen any evidence of it.  And, as you mention, he has a Republican congress to keep him from doing so.

I guess I'd rather have Bloomberg dumping his money into ads for Snyder versus dumping it into ads for more gun control.

I am not dyed to the wool, and have mulled it over quite thoroughly, and have come to the determination that Snyder is preferable to Schauer in most every way.  

I am a realist.  Our system is what it is, and we only have 2 choices.  Snyder is clearly the better of the two choices.

Go sign up in a few more forums and continue to spew your garbage elsewhere.  You are just not convincing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Was it under Granholm that we got suppressors and SBR's approved?

View Quote
Suppressors was an Attorney General interpretation of existing law, Snyder had nothing to do with it, Bill Schuette did.

Grandholm
also signed through the must issue CPL (despite opposition from the MSP), as well as signed the castle law
expansions (again opposed by nearly every police agency in Michigan). If you check she vetoed no pro gun legislation, and managed to fix a $14 billion deficit created when Engler decided to write
checks to all of his pals before fleeing the state, leaving a financial
mess behind. Boy how these hardline republicans really love Michigan

But hey, no matter how much facts are posted, most people here are gonna vote based on party, because why think about your votes when you can fill in the straight party bubble and be done with your ballot!

Remember to get out and vote November 4th! Polls are open 7am to 8pm, and remember to bring federal, state, military or school photo ID.

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Suppressors was an Attorney General interpretation of existing law, Snyder had nothing to do with it, Bill Schuette did.

Grandholm also signed through the must issue CPL (despite opposition from the MSP), as well as signed the castle law expansions (again opposed by nearly every police agency in Michigan). If you check she vetoed no pro gun legislation, and managed to fix a $14 billion deficit created when Engler decided to write checks to all of his pals before fleeing the state, leaving a financial mess behind. Boy how these hardline republicans really love Michigan

But hey, no matter how much facts are posted, most people here are gonna vote based on party, because why think about your votes when you can fill in the straight party bubble and be done with your ballot!

Remember to get out and vote November 4th! Polls are open 7am to 8pm, and remember to bring federal, state, military or school photo ID.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grandholm also signed through the must issue CPL (despite opposition from the MSP), as well as signed the castle law expansions (again opposed by nearly every police agency in Michigan). If you check she vetoed no pro gun legislation, and managed to fix a $14 billion deficit created when Engler decided to write checks to all of his pals before fleeing the state, leaving a financial mess behind. Boy how these hardline republicans really love Michigan

If you think the Granholm years were at all good for our state, then you have a very short memory.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:52:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, no.  Engler signed that.  Jenny didn't take office until 1/1/2003.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Push for a Communist?  

Did I say I was going to vote for a Communist? No!

Did I say I was going to vote for Shauer? NO!

Did I say to vote for a Third Party Conservative candidate? Yes

Its clear to me that some folks here if caught in an Ocean Rip Tide would keep on swimming toward the Shore only to tire and Drown.

http://www.cadillacnews.com/ap_story/?story_id=276112&issue=20141006&ap_cat=2Snyder's history, voting record and behavior have not been consistent with the Republican Label.  

He has expanded Medicaid a program although not costly now will eventually become a State Responsibility. Further Snyder or his ilk loves to tax the shit out of us and he will vote to do so again and again.  

Just look at the recent story on the expanded Dental program..  You think that he's a republican in the Traditional Sense?   Who are you kidding?

Now he takes 2.3 Million from Bloomberg? Just what sort of Republican is Bloomberg?   Bloomberg loves gun control and seems to have some confusion whether he is a Democrat or republican.  Of course if he claims he's a Republican, guys like  you will vote for him because he wears a label even if it's inconsistent with a label.

So if that's being a Troll, one might say a Troll is ugly even if he is advocating for a wise and intelligent social policy.

Vote for Snyder and see what you get when he gets to Washington.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Push for a Communist?  

Did I say I was going to vote for a Communist? No!

Did I say I was going to vote for Shauer? NO!

Did I say to vote for a Third Party Conservative candidate? Yes

Its clear to me that some folks here if caught in an Ocean Rip Tide would keep on swimming toward the Shore only to tire and Drown.

http://www.cadillacnews.com/ap_story/?story_id=276112&issue=20141006&ap_cat=2Snyder's history, voting record and behavior have not been consistent with the Republican Label.  

He has expanded Medicaid a program although not costly now will eventually become a State Responsibility. Further Snyder or his ilk loves to tax the shit out of us and he will vote to do so again and again.  

Just look at the recent story on the expanded Dental program..  You think that he's a republican in the Traditional Sense?   Who are you kidding?

Now he takes 2.3 Million from Bloomberg? Just what sort of Republican is Bloomberg?   Bloomberg loves gun control and seems to have some confusion whether he is a Democrat or republican.  Of course if he claims he's a Republican, guys like  you will vote for him because he wears a label even if it's inconsistent with a label.

So if that's being a Troll, one might say a Troll is ugly even if he is advocating for a wise and intelligent social policy.

Vote for Snyder and see what you get when he gets to Washington.

View Quote

"Vote for Snyder and see what you get when he gets to Washington."

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Please, just go away.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Time will tell what Snyder will do in the future.

Wolverine its clear you are  Snyder supporter.  Bloomberg is a RINO and  Snyder is too.  Maybe you're  a RINO as well.  .

Anyone who does not think that 2.3 Million in Bloomberg Money does not come with strings is sadly mistaken.

The fact is that Snyder is an unpopular RINO Governor.

Troubling is the fact that if Shauer is a Communist as you claim, shouldn't it trouble you, or anyone with half a brain this election is so close?  

Snyder won't get my vote as he is not a Republican, he is a RINO who is now a Bloomberg Stooge.  If he wins by a slim Margin, Snyder will owe Bloomberg big time.

I'd rather vote for a true Conservative than a RINO beholden to Bloomberg and send a message to the Political Establishment that Snyder is a failure morally, ethically and does not serve the people well.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#16]
"Vote for Snyder and see what you get when he gets to Washington."

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Please, just go away" - Wolverine

Clever Boy!

Perhaps not so clear, with the agenda you have.

So just why did Rick Snyder run his very expensive Super Bowl Commercial with himself in the swimming pool?  Snyder has National ambitions whether you see it that way or not.   A re-election to Governor is just a stepping stone for him and Bloomberg. If he is re elected he might become a Vice Presidential candidate. Should  Snyder  not be re-elected as Michigan's Governor, he might get  appointed to some Washington D.C. Office should a Republican win the White House  

Hard to believe? Looking back, just remember what the powers that be, did for one term Senator Spencer Abraham when he lost re-election.  Abraham was another RINO who  gave his constituents  poor customer service  Anyone familiar with Republican Party Politics knows that's why he lost too.

Wolverine, perhaps you are a RINO or a Bum, or maybe both, as you certainly like a real Winner reperesnting your best  interests in office. So lets just hope Governor Snyder and Bloomberg go away.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Its great to have two choices....a steaming pile of shit and a lukewarm pile of shit.

Link Posted: 10/15/2014 1:06:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Its great to have two choices....a steaming pile of shit and a lukewarm pile of shit.

View Quote

Same story every election year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top