Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2017 2:44:12 PM EDT
Hi,

I am trying to decide whether to buy an assembled upper or assemble one myself. I have a complete upper minus barrel.  Is there anyone local to Knoxville that would either 1) loan me a vise block or 2) give me a hand in your shop putting a barrel on a receiver?

I'd be willing to bring you a 6 pack or something for your time.

--Matt
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I can help you, but I'm in Nashville.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the offer.  Sure glad I'm not an evil smurf.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 12:39:31 AM EDT
[#3]
We just bought a house north of Knoxville and I have a barrel wrench and vice blocks.  In a box. In the basement. Somewhere

If you still want assistance by the time I find everything, you're welcome to come over for assembly.

David
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#4]
That sounds awesome!  I'll send you a PM
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sounds awesome!  I'll send you a PM
View Quote
I didn't receive your PM.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I had emailed instead, but no worry. A gentleman at the gun show was nice enough to assemble it for me. Wouldnt take money so I bought some stuff from him to compensate. Thanks for hte offer!
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:42:40 PM EDT
[#7]
No problem.  The important thing is you got your rifle assembled. 

Now get out there and shoot!

David
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top