Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Just so everyone knows......spouses are invited and encouraged to attend.

Your wife can't call you to leave the lunch early and come home if she is drinking a pint beside you.

Plus, having some other ladies around might encourage some of our female area members like Twisted Sister to show up.

So ....dudes....bring your old ladies,  and lady members....bring your old dudes!

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Half liters and liters, let's not be vulgar.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your wife can't call you to leave the lunch early and come home if she is drinking a pint beside you.

Well, mine doesn't drink beer at all, so she will have to amuse herself by eating a sausage.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would think that would amuse you more than her.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got $10.00 toward the cause...

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:25:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every time I mention sausage......I get into the wurst kind of trouble!

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, Abe...

... and might I add...

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok, Abe...

<a href="http://superpunch.blogspot.com.br/2009/12/abe-froman-sausage-king-of-chicago-t.html" target="_blank">http://imgs.abduzeedo.com/files/articles/logo-design-sausages/froman.PNG</a>

... and might I add...

<a href="http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/pop-candy/2010/01/25/fromanx-large.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/pop-candy/2010/01/25/fromanx-wide-community.jpg</a>

View Quote

You are acting like a ham with all of these silly jokes.

At first they were tickling my ribs, but now I am bacon you to stop......for your own good, before the other people here start to think that you are an uncivilized swine.

And I was going to loin you my new truck, but you can just forget about that. You will have to hoof it.

And one more thing......if you continue to act like a butt, I will punch you right in the snout, or maybe right in the chops.

And if you still act like a boar after that, I'm going to shank you!

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, mine doesn't drink beer at all, so she will have to amuse herself all of us lewd old bastards by eating a sausage.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, mine doesn't drink beer at all, so she will have to amuse herself all of us lewd old bastards by eating a sausage.

... just sayin' what everyone was thinkin'....

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

At first they were tickling my ribs, but now I am bacon you to stop......for your own good, before the other people here start to think that you are an uncivilized swine.

And I was going to loin you my new truck, but you can just forget about that. You will have to hoof it.

And one more thing......if you continue to act like a butt, I will punch you right in the snout, or maybe right in the chops.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, Abe...

<a href="http://superpunch.blogspot.com.br/2009/12/abe-froman-sausage-king-of-chicago-t.html" target="_blank">http://imgs.abduzeedo.com/files/articles/logo-design-sausages/froman.PNG</a>

... and might I add...

<a href="http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/pop-candy/2010/01/25/fromanx-large.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/pop-candy/2010/01/25/fromanx-wide-community.jpg</a>

You a punny guy, Sully.

I'll kill you last...

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:17:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, Abe...

... and might I add...

Now Snerd...Don't be a Wiener.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
DAMN IT!!!  

Well, it is only about 7 minutes away, a straight shot down Madison......

In the great Arfcom tradition...... do both...?

Who will be the designated driver....? NOT IT!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the by, High Cotton is doing an Oktoberfest thing that day. The missus and I are planning on attending.
DAMN IT!!!  

Well, it is only about 7 minutes away, a straight shot down Madison......

In the great Arfcom tradition...... do both...?

Who will be the designated driver....? NOT IT!!!

And after the party there's the after party, then the parking lot party!

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd love to but midtown...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think Schweinehaus will be one of the safest locations in Memphis while we are there.

Remember, not all of us drink.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#16]
I couldn't care less about my safety.  And I don't drink.  I'd likely not even eat there either (I'm a really picky eater and german places usually don't have food I will eat).  But those aren't my issues.  

I just hate downtown and midtown.  Nothing there for me.  Certainly not my type of people.  

All that being said, I'd love to meet more of you guys so I will do my best to be there.  But I will be attending under protest.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:02:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I couldn't care less about my safety.  And I don't drink.  I'd likely not even eat there either (I'm a really picky eater and german places usually don't have food I will eat).  But those aren't my issues.  

I just hate downtown and midtown.  Nothing there for me.  Certainly not my type of people.  

All that being said, I'd love to meet more of you guys so I will do my best to be there.  But I will be attending under protest.
View Quote

The new and improved Overton Square is pretty nice. You get good service and good food at most of the restaurants there.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:44:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think Schweinehaus will be one of the safest locations in Memphis while we are there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep,
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#19]
I will be a designated CCW.

I don't drink.

Come on Cap. You can ignore a few smelly hipsters for a couple of hours. Nothing I can do about the smelly ARfcom basement dwellers.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:21:21 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I don't drink.

Come on Cap. You can ignore a few smelly hipsters for a couple of hours. Nothing I can do about the smelly ARfcom basement dwellers.
View Quote
HEYHEYHEYHEYHEY...!!!!!!!

We'll have you know, Snerd takes a bath every Saturday, whether he needs it or not.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We'll have you know, Snerd takes a bath every Saturday, whether he needs it or not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't drink.

I take a bath on Wednesdays AND Saturdays during the summer.

What do you think I am, a filthy and uncivilized cretin?

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't drink.

View Quote

Gonna do my best to remember to be there.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I actually already looked at their menu and decided what I'd eat if I can make it that day.
Hot pretzels sound like a winner to me.  

I won't amuse you fellas with my martini drinking like I did Hank and a few others last time.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Hell, I'm not sure if you could even get a martini there. They have Rumplemintz and Goldschlager for days, though.
View Quote

They do have liquor now according to their fb page, so a martini is probably doable.

(But instead of an olive, they probably drop a small potato in it).

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I actually already looked at their menu and decided what I'd eat if I can make it that day.

I won't amuse you fellas with my martini drinking like I did Hank and a few others last time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Go on.......

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Ok, it's time for a roll call on who's coming to Snerd's Sausagefest this Saturday (that still doesn't sound right for some reason...)

I'm in, coming by myself.

?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#28]
I am planning on being there.  BTW guys, the only place that I plan on hiding the sausage is in my belly.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#30]
In,  but no sausages for me!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Well I guess if you guys are going, I have to show up.

Snerd and wife will be there.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm still a maybe.  I will know more when I get back into town.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:50:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Well, crapola. Strong chance I am going to have to miss this one, looks like I am working Saturday. I will be there if I can get out early enough, but it ain't looking good.
View Quote

Well, well....

Observer pokes his head out for the first time in a while, and Captain Can't Make It strikes again...

Sorry to hear. Try to come if you can.

"We're gonna pitch a bitch at 11:30."

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#35]
I want to be there.  However, I feel strongly that I will forget until about 3 pm.  

Someone should remind me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I want to be there.  However, I feel strongly that I will forget until about 3 pm.  

Someone should remind me.
View Quote

Set your alarm to play some polka music at about 11am.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Looks like Im out.  Got to work yet another weekend. Big shock here. Maybe next time won't be a couple more years.  Hell, maybe one day I'll get lucky again and have a match Saturday off.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm in. See you there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Yall have fun.  

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yall have fun.  

View Quote

It sucks that you aren't coming.

We are WAYYYY more important than foosball!

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Looks like Im out.  Got to work yet another weekend. Big shock here. Maybe next time won't be a couple more years.  Hell, maybe one day I'll get lucky again and have a match Saturday off.
View Quote

Dammit!

Now we will have no delegates from the upper middle-eastern part of west Tennessee.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm in. See you there.
View Quote

Cool.

We are going to get there when they open so we can try to secure the outdoor beer garden area where it will be a little quieter.

Once the football games get started, we won't be able to hear indoors.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yall have fun.  

I'm going to be crop dusting those Texas A&M buses to make sure they didn't bring Captain Tripps with them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'm going to be crop dusting those Texas A&M buses to make sure they didn't bring Captain Tripps with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yall have fun.  

Randall Flag is not gonna like that.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Bout to head that way.  I don't know what any of y'all look like so if you see a fat bearded guy in a batman shirt and TN hat that looks confused, holler at me.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Bout to head that way.  I don't know what any of y'all look like so if you see a fat bearded guy in a batman shirt and TN hat that looks confused, holler at me.
View Quote

Just look for the other fat guys.    I will be heading that way before too much longer.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm headed that way.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#48]
You guys have fun.  I can't make this one.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Sorry I didn't make it.  My flight didn't leave DFW until almost midnight due to the storm, and I didn't get home until 3.  I'm battling jet lag.
There were a bunch of people in the airport trying to get to Oxford for game day.  I was lucky and actually had a ticket on the last flight out.

Thank God I have yet another vacation this week.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sorry I didn't make it.  My flight didn't leave DFW until almost midnight due to the storm, and I didn't get home until 3.  I'm battling jet lag.
There were a bunch of people in the airport trying to get to Oxford for game day.  I was lucky and actually had a ticket on the last flight out.

Thank God I have yet another vacation this week.
View Quote

Since you were in Dallas, we will excuse your absence.  We really don't want to catch the ebola.  
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top