User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am okay with this.   I sent a gift to a friend that got gay married up north last year.   If I would have had the time, I might have attended.

View Quote

got gay married. You owe me a keyboard.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#2]
And personally, I couldn't care less who is gay and who isn't. I do not partake in queer beat downs or even condone them. I just do not want the force of government used to strong arm me in to accepting anyone's lifestyle. If my son were to come home gay one day, I would not love him less. If a gay couple tried to sue me into providing them with service in the name of equal rights and teaching me to be tolerant, fuck them, I'd be anything but tolerant of them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Liberals are terrible economists.  They always ignore spending tha is not occurring because of Liberal acionsan ontopof that, gay marriage produces nothing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#4]
worst part of legalizing the gay marriage is they (two butt bangers)  can adopt kids.. That's screwed up
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
worst part of legalizing the gay marriage is they (two butt bangers)  can adopt kids.. That's screwed up
View Quote

Right? How dare they provide a child with a loving home!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course, he is ignoring the fact that thousands of children are already adopted by non-married gays, every year. The "worst part" of gay marriage, isn't even part of gay marriage.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top