Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2017 6:39:35 PM EDT
Went by and picked up a Spikes stripped lower today. My first visit and I was pretty impressed, very clean, was greeted when I entered the store. Working in retail these are all things I look for when I shop somewhere. They had plenty of lowers in stock, paperwork was super quick and I got a 10% veterans discount that I wasn't expecting because it is on my license. I'm guessing this will probably be my LGS in the future.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 9:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I live pretty close to that store, I like how you can walk behind the counter and handle any of the pistols on the wall. I hate asking to look at a gun and feeling rushed. I've also bought a couple of spikes lowers from them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought several from them. Always really nice and very competitive pricing.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#3]
They still have the hot chicks working there?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I know one of the main managers.  Good people.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Good people.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Ive bought several items from them, including a Spikes Honey Badger lower. Always helpful, and I agree about the walking behind the counter. I also went into their store in Asheboro, I prefer Asheville
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top