Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2016 9:50:38 PM EDT
You sure do have a pretty state.  A little hot and humid but absolutely beautiful!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been to 49 of the 50, and NC definitely has some of the prettiest geographical features...
View Quote
... and lots of sand.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Worked a 14 hour day today.  Wish we had some time to sight see.  We are very close to Lake Norman and it looks like it would be amazing to explore.  Flying home to tomorrow but would love to come back for a vacation.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Worked a 14 hour day today.  Wish we had some time to sight see.  We are very close to Lake Norman and it looks like it would be amazing to explore.  Flying home to tomorrow but would love to come back for a vacation.
View Quote

A ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway is always nice, hopefully you get to see more sometime in the future. Have a safe trip back.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 6:42:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
You're in my area.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You're in my area.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're in my area.  

We stayed in huntersville the last two night.  Beautiful area.  Ate at Smoke last night.  It was great.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#7]
You were in Huntersville and didn't hit "Big Daddy's".?!?

Too bad. So sad! Hehehe.    d:^)  Jake..
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

That IS a cryin' shame. That close and miss Big Daddy's seafood and Oyster bar? Such a shame.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#9]
One of the few places I can get a for real "Pittsburg-ed" steak actually done proper.
I have a good friend that lives on the road that runs beside it down to the lake.
It's a real treat to go up there. Might be gettin about that time again.    d:^)  Jake..
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
That IS a cryin' shame. That close and miss Big Daddy's seafood and Oyster bar? Such a shame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol, I live about 5 minutes from there, and have only been once. It just didn't do anything for me.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 8:40:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lol, I live about 5 minutes from there, and have only been once. It just didn't do anything for me.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drove by that place a thousand times and never went in..........So you guys claim that it really is that good??????????????
We always put the boat in at Queens Landing and rode to eat at some place on the water.........Dinner Cruise and all............Eat, ride around some more, drop anchor and swim at 1am with the cars going by on I-77 just 50 yards away or so. Fun times..................
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I've never had anything for there that was not good. Jafrush's statement is the first "not positive" comment I've ever heard about the place. I always get a "Bull of the Woods" ribeye cooked to a "warm Pittsburgh". And they nail it every time.
One thing about that area, there's plenty to do if ya can stand the traffic. My buddy that lives there stocks up on Thursday and rarely goes out on the weekends.
The Charlotte SKP's over run the place. d:^)  Jake..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top