Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who's all going?   I might go Saturday around noonish
View Quote

Noonish? Or Order of the Cup?

I plan to be there as early as I can drag myself over. Making a reloading list and intend (HA!) to stick with it. Otherwise I come home with random stuff not relevant to what I really need.

I will not be venturing anywhere near the Quantico Tactical booth. They are the debil and cause my credit card to melt.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I plan to be there as early as I can drag myself over. Making a reloading list and intend (HA!) to stick with it. Otherwise I come home with random stuff not relevant to what I really need.

I will not be venturing anywhere near the Quantico Tactical booth. They are the debil and cause my credit card to melt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who's all going?   I might go Saturday around noonish

Probably get there 12:00 or after, just to browse, didn't go to the last one

I'm broke after buying those 50 PSA AR-15 mags

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I drove down to Aberdeen last week and spent $600 at Quantico.  Got to skip this gun show, and probably Greensboro in August.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Current plan is to be there when the door opens on Sunday
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Thumbs up to Quantico for the M&P 9 mags. Great guys to deal with as always, will need to brake down and visit you guys in Aberdeen.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Got there about 12:15, wondered for about 90 minutes, didn't really have any set acquisition goals so left empty handed

Lots of AR's, ammo, reloading stuff, even gourmet jerky
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Stuck to "the list".

Reloading materials were plentiful. Mags were everywhere. Lots of parts for AR/AKs.

Plenty of ammo for those that need some.

Even saw more .22 than I've seen combined in the last 3 years. Some of it is still 'expensive' but it was there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We will be there with some great deals on mags as always and some of our new brands like BlueForceFear, Vortex, Geissele, Sig mags and grip kits, FN mags, and others. We will also have some GREAT prices on some close out Springfield Armory pistols and Trijicon optics. Come by and check us out.
View Quote

Wish I had known about the deal you had on the FN mags, bought a couple extra for our son's FNX a while back.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top