Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2015 10:03:53 PM EDT
I'm trying to help someone find their old truck. It used to look kind of like this. It was a white truck with this custom design on the cab. This isn't the truck, but one I found and tried to duplicate the paint in photoshop, BUT this is pretty darn close.

So share it, see if we can find it, last heard it was in NC somewhere. Hopefully this pic will be enough to jog someone memory.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#1]
A truck like that would stand out around my neck of the woods. If it were around we'd hear lots of laughter. Will let you know if I hear anything.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was it stolen?
View Quote

no, he sold it a long time ago. he drove it in highschool

let me reiterate that the above picture IS NOT his truck, it was just painted the same as my crappy attempt at photoshop. its a 2wd extended cab white chevy. the one pictured is bagged but his was not but may be now.

i've been told it was spotted at Shady Side dragway in Shelby a while back with an escalade front end, but the paint on the cab was still the same
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top