BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seriously. Just pick one and whoever can make it is who shows up.

You had 50+ people respond, and three spoke up to say they wouldn't make 10/25.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since the Oct 25th date doesn't seem to be working for a lot of folks. What about going to the runner up date of Oct 4th weekend ?

Or we could have a runoff poll between the two dates.  I am good for either one, but pinning down the date early is important.

Yep...

Weekend of October 4th at Take Aim if Stony's good with that.

You know what or get off the pot.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
If it's the 4th, I'll probably be out of town or have family in town. I might not be living in SC or the surrounding states come Spring next year. Just depends on where I have a job that is hopefully aviation related.

ETA: Will we have somebody cook food for lunch again? Free or pay, doesn't matter to me. Our chef last year for Spring and Fall and Quantico cooked some good food.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#3]
If someone will tell me how to modify the poll I will make the only options the 4th and 25
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:01:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since the Oct 25th date doesn't seem to be working for a lot of folks. What about going to the runner up date of Oct 4th weekend ?

Or we could have a runoff poll between the two dates.  I am good for either one, but pinning down the date early is important.

Yep...

I don't expect anyone to change the date just because I can't make it. It just so happens that the annual family bonfire and pig picking falls on Oct 25th this year and I am up all night cooking pig.

There will always be people that can't make it on a certain day.....look at the votes in the poll.

If it is being held at Take Aim Training I will get hold of Stony or Anne Marie and get ARFCOM added to the calendar.

As far a food......spring last year my brother in law done good on the cooking. The fall shoot last year (lots of people cancelled or didn't show) he lost his A$$ on the food. Me and him had to eat about $60. Luckily I live close to the range and had wife bring ziplock bags to put meat in freezer. He said he could never do it again unless he knew he would not have a bunch cancel.  
If someone wants to contact Hensley at Quantico and see if he will cook, that fine. But know that he is up to his neck in company business building a world HQ in Aberdeen.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:24:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got a message from Take Aim Training.....we are welcome there with open arms. Just need to know the date so I can put it on the calendar.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Really it's all up in the air for me.

My baby is due Oct 22nd. My wife will be 36 weeks in 2 weeks.  After that anytime she could be going into labor.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 1:46:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I am glad I looked at this page. Count me in as long as its not a second saturday, My wife and I will be there.
Its a blast hanging with you folks!
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Does anyone have the videos/pics from the spring shoot? I never got the chance to download them. Thanks -Jared
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:59:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Have we picked a date yet?
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like if it's going down at all it will be October 25th. Don't seem to be getting much interest this time, or to many people have conflicting schedules. Who all is in for the 25th?
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Who all is in for the 25th?
View Quote
In

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:28:42 PM EDT
[#12]
In.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone start a separate thread for those that are going so I can get a head count and pass on to Take Aim and tell them the ARFCOM Hometown shoot will be on Oct 25th.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Someone start a separate thread for those that are going so I can get a head count and pass on to Take Aim and tell them the ARFCOM Hometown shoot will be on Oct 25th.
View Quote

New thread with head-count vote.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top