Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2017 11:21:28 PM EDT
They have a firearm I am looking for and was wondering if anyone on MO HTF knew much about them.  They are in Sparta MO.  I found them through web searches for a firearm.

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
They often advertise guns they don't have on Armslist.  Either that or they "forget" to take them down once they've sold.  They're in a tiny collapsing brick store front that doesn't have near enough space to house everything they list.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They often advertise guns they don't have on Armslist.  Either that or they "forget" to take them down once they've sold.  They're in a tiny collapsing brick store front that doesn't have near enough space to house everything they list.
View Quote

Thanks.  
The one I want everyone on the interwebs is out.  They are the only one I found to have 1, and only 1, in stock.  Thanks for the info.  I will call them to make sure they have it in stock before I send $$$.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Ask for Armando. No joke he's a good kid. He will shoot you straight.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Pass by there on the way to Springfield, frequently. Good little shop with decent prices.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#5]
They seem like reasonable people.  Just make sure they have, in hand, what you want....obviously.  But I have no reason not to buy from them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Alllll these people living so close yet nooooo one wants to meet. Shame.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top