Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2016 10:36:03 AM EDT
Are there any shops around St. Louis that have Dead Air suppressors? I'm interested in a 5.56 and pistol suppressor before 41p goes into effect and am considering a Ghost or an Osprey/TiRant and I would like to see them in person before dropping $ on something like that. Also looking at a Sandman-S / Saker / Surefire for a 5.56.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Are there any shops around St. Louis that have Dead Air suppressors? I'm interested in a 5.56 and pistol suppressor before 41p goes into effect and am considering a Ghost or an Osprey/TiRant and I would like to see them in person before dropping $ on something like that. Also looking at a Sandman-S / Saker / Surefire for a 5.56.  
View Quote

I got the Surefire 556-RC from Cedar Falls Tactical....

Looking at the Surefire 300SPS to use on .300 Blk and .308, also backwards compatible with the 4 Rifles 5.56 rifles I have with Surefire MBs...

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
The 41P ruling has led to a suppressor panic buy.  They have been going quick and are getting hard to replace until manufacturers catch up.

Don't wait too long.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The 41P ruling has led to a suppressor panic buy.  They have been going quick and are getting hard to replace until manufacturers catch up.

Don't wait too long.
View Quote

I'm in a bad spot.... I'm waiting on both a Tax return and what I hope will be at least somewhat of a Bonus...  You can never count on them...  And I'm in the middle of a pending move...

We could close Early next week, or maybe a few weeks more, depending on how inspections go...  

Either way, I don't want to start any NFA waits when my address will hopefully be different before the paperwork comes back...  

I want to do two Form1s and a Form 4 soon...  Be nice to have them in hand by summer...

I HATE PANIC Runs!!!!

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bump.  I'd like to purchase a Mask from Dead Air....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top