Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2014 9:35:49 AM EDT
The local newspaper here says that Columbus will be getting a Dunhams in our mall next spring. I am curious as to what kind of store it really is? Is it like a Gander Mountain/ Bass Pro?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:31:00 AM EDT
[#1]
They are typically just smaller sporting goods stores. I would compare it to Dicks but not as large.  Everything from baseball bats to ammo.  I dont recall any fishing stuff though.  The ones I used to shop at (Marion and Wabash) always had a firearms section that was worth browsing through.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
There's one in Bedford, they have a little bit of everything. Pretty good variety of ammo and guns. Prices seem fair.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are typically just smaller sporting goods stores. I would compare it to Dicks but not as large.  Everything from baseball bats to ammo.  I dont recall any fishing stuff though.  The ones I used to shop at (Marion and Wabash) always had a firearms section that was worth browsing through.
View Quote

There's one up here. About the same size as a Dicks.

Prices on everything are insane on everything except bulk birdshot.

I've bought cases of Estate #6 for $52 a case since they opened a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks  guys
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 4:23:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Have the distibution and a giant store in Marion has everything from guns to water ,it has it all. They are using the old K-Mart building, Prices are reasonable with most stores I've been in.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The one in Bedford is about the same as a MC sports.

I do like that they carry some odd cal ammo not wildcats but stuff that can be hard to find. There price is hit and miss on some stuff.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Just visited the Bedford location Wednesday. It has a pretty impressive amount of firearms and ammo. The army surplus across the road kicks ass also!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top