Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2015 7:38:44 PM EDT
Anyone watch fox 9 last night and see the organizer state they will march down snelling and disrupt opening dat of state fair because there are no black vendors selling cheese curds and stuff? Am curious if our wimpy state government will let them disrupt just like they let them shut down 35W marching and not doing a dam thing to the law breakers. After watching this guy state there intentions and also state no one can do anything about it, to me they are hurting there cause. For one, anyone can fill out the proper paperwork to be a vendor there so this makes no sense. If you did not see the story, suggest you go watch it on fox 9. Seems he is advocating a threat but guess we will see how it goes.
here is the link to the story:  http://www.fox9.com/news/10261319-story
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone watch fox 9 last night and see the organizer state they will march down snelling and disrupt opening dat of state fair because there are no black vendors selling cheese curds and stuff? Am curious if our wimpy state government will let them disrupt just like they let them shut down 35W marching and not doing a dam thing to the law breakers. After watching this guy state there intentions and also state no one can do anything about it, to me they are hurting there cause. For one, anyone can fill out the proper paperwork to be a vendor there so this makes no sense. If you did not see the story, suggest you go watch it on fox 9. Seems he is advocating a threat but guess we will see how it goes.
here is the link to the story:  http://www.fox9.com/news/10261319-story
View Quote

"their" x2

The state fair vendor selection process is competitive as stated in the article, it's a lot more than just filling out the "proper paperwork."
http://www.mnstatefair.org/general_info/be_a_vendor.html

St. Paul will probably let them have their little illegal march down Snelling while everyone else uses the nine other entrances.
http://www.mnstatefair.org/general_info/get_here/maps.html
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice article in the Strib about it.

http://www.startribune.com/black-lives-matter-group-to-rally-disrupt-operations-at-minnesota-state-fair/322479171/

I love the part of the article where the State Fair director says he'd absolutely guarantee to find them a spot to have a booth.  But instead they pissed and moaned about it being "an attempt at pacification".

I am so sick of the BLM whining.  I'm thinking of starting a counter organization and I'm going to call it "Personal Responsibility Matters"!
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
"Pants up, Don't loot" is the new chant.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
they don't really care about black lives, if so they would go to Chicago where every weekend anywhere from 6-12 blacks are killed and dozens wounded mostly from other blacks. All they want is the tv coverage showing their stupid faces there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
they don't really care about black lives, if so they would go to Chicago where every weekend anywhere from 6-12 blacks are killed and dozens wounded mostly from other blacks. All they want is the tv coverage showing their stupid faces there.
View Quote

nailed it.  it's doing more damage than good to race relations.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#6]
To me, black lives matter is a little racist as they only state black lives. What about all lives matter. Would think this would help there cause. Yeah, I know they specify the blacks getting shot by police but sure don't mention the other races getting shot by police. God dam news sure highlights when a black person gets shot but don't show shit when another race gets shot. I have no problem if they get the paperwork letting them march down snelling, but the statement on disrupting at the gates and saying nothing cannot be done about it chaps my ass. Thats what our idiot state government gets for not ticketing them for shutting down a federal freeway and not doing a dam thing about it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:46:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing's gonna get Minnesotans on your side like coming between them and their fried food on a stick.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nothing's gonna get Minnesotans on your side like coming between them and their fried food on a stick.
View Quote

True, but honestly I don't think they care about changing peoples' opinions.  This is about power.  "We can shut down anything we want, when we want to".  If SPPD, Ramsey County, and the State Patrol don't have a massive arrest and booking operation planned to keep traffic flowing I'll be disappointed in the rule of law in this state.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:56:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Damn skippy.

#corndogsmatter
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn skippy.

#corndogsmatter

Mmmmmm.  Kosher pickle dog.......
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#11]
when I shop for state fair food, the race of the vendor is the last thing on my mind.  Sad that it is the first thing on many others' though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
when I shop for state fair food, the race of the vendor is the last thing on my mind.  Sad that it is the first thing on many others' though.
View Quote

Ehhh... I don't know how enthusiastic I'd be about buying camel on a stick from some pasty white dude named Sven.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
 If SPPD, Ramsey County, and the State Patrol don't have a massive arrest and booking operation planned to keep traffic flowing I'll be disappointed in the rule of law in this state.
View Quote

You must not be from here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 If SPPD, Ramsey County, and the State Patrol don't have a massive arrest and booking operation planned to keep traffic flowing I'll be disappointed in the rule of law in this state.

My family's been here since the 1850s, you damn immigrant.  And my expectations and probable disappointment can be one and the same.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

My family's been here since the 1850s, you damn immigrant.  And my expectations and probable disappointment can be one and the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your last sentence indeed proves your provenance as a genuine Minnesotan
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really?  Like who?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#17]
What chaps my ass is watching kstp tonight and they said the city of st paul cut a deal with this folks for them to march on snelling. WTF? Why are they cutting deals with folks who state they will disrupt and nothing can be done about it. BS. If they don't file for a permit like everyone else and keep it civil, lock them all up. They are even advertising to avoid that area when the protest arrives. They are already disrupting the fair. Its been reported that black lives matter already has a booth at the state fair. When they asked the organizer of this protest if he wanted to apply, he stated he would not want a booth at the state fair. This bozo only wants to disrupt. Our fucked up state officials screwed up not arresting the idiots who shut down 35 on there illegal march. Now any group thinks they can do what they want. Getting real fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:46:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Your last sentence indeed proves your provenance as a genuine Minnesotan
View Quote

Yeah, good point.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:54:44 AM EDT
[#19]
       <Edited........you got a free pass this time........dpmmn>

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

<Edited........you got a free pass this time........dpmmn>
View Quote

Hey, it happened in this small town to the barber shop, it could happen anywhere.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#21]
       <Edited.........you got a free pass this time..........dpmmn>  
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:18:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
To me, black lives matter is a little racist as they only state black lives. What about all lives matter. Would think this would help there cause. Yeah, I know they specify the blacks getting shot by police but sure don't mention the other races getting shot by police. God dam news sure highlights when a black person gets shot but don't show shit when another race gets shot. I have no problem if they get the paperwork letting them march down snelling, but the statement on disrupting at the gates and saying nothing cannot be done about it chaps my ass. Thats what our idiot state government gets for not ticketing them for shutting down a federal freeway and not doing a dam thing about it.
View Quote

I hear you, but attempting a mass arrest would have been messy.
As I predicted above BLM had their city sanctioned protest, the State Fair went on as it does every year, and the only harm done was a few folks who didn't know this was going to happen got delayed on Snelling for a bit. Anyone actually go and have a different version of what happened? (I didn't.)
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:28:58 AM EDT
[#24]
I caught some coverage on KARE11 tonight.

A white guy was asked by an officer to move along and get out the roadway, white guy looks up the road(towards the marchers) and says but they can shut down the whole road. Not a verbatim retelling but it caught me as funny and sad.

Police bowing to the will of the few.......................
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
...attempting a mass arrest would have been messy.

View Quote

Gotta do it though.  Because the next logical step up from this is to march onto a runway and shut down MSP for an afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Give the assholes an inch, they will take a foot and then some. Just a matter of time before they try something really stupid.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Gotta do it though.  Because the next logical step up from this is to march onto a runway and shut down MSP for an afternoon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...attempting a mass arrest would have been messy.

And then they get the federal TSA/DHS hammer landing on their heads. I doubt their community organizers are THAT stupid.

I suspect the general public already sees BLM as a bunch of idiots. Marching down Snelling is fairly harmless and as long as the St. Paul PD isn't cracking open skulls in front of the fair no one will really have a reason to stop seeing them as idiots.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#28]
So does this mean I don't really need a building permit, or does it only work for minorities shutting down public thoroughfares?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So does this mean I don't really need a building permit, or does it only work for minorities shutting down public thoroughfares?
View Quote

Not only will you have to pay for the permit, you will have to pay for there's too. Part of Obama's share the wealth program.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#30]
I would like to see where ANY of these folks have been "oppressed"
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Individual oppression is not a valid argument to them, as they are still "suffering" from generations of (mostly self-inflicted) injustices/mistreatment etc. This black supremacy BS needs to stop.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#32]
I see they are going to do another protest. Don't these folks have jobs?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:54:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably not.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

HAHAHAHHAHA... no.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:11:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 12:31:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw the whales on display for that fiasco.

Please, Lord, don't let them be in the top less pride parade as well.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Looks like these lowlifes will be shutting down the light rail on vikings home opener. This is getting way out of hand. When will are spineless fucktard state government grow a pair and arrest these jokers and put a stop to this shit?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top