Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2015 7:10:12 AM EDT
Okay, I was on a KY Gun Forum that allowed me to converse with several folks local to me. This site went away with in the last couple weeks and I was directed to join KY Gun Owners Forum, I think. The reason I say I think is because I joined and then was blocked from the site. WTH. I am pretty middle of the road and have not been kicked out of any forums that I know of. Any thoughts on what happened?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Guy bought the old KFA forum and converted it over to a similar one that he already owned in Indiana for consistency I guess.

Shouldn't have kicked you out, lots of people look like they just were transferred over. Probably an error if you just email the guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top