Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2017 10:01:15 AM EDT
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's here.  Even though we're forever the second class citizen to Mother's Day, I'll take it.  Have a great day.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's here.  Even though we're forever the second class citizen to Mother's Day, I'll take it.  Have a great day.
View Quote

Happy father's Day to all you dads too!!

As my wife says, Moms do all the important stuff that kids don't realize she did. Like teaching them to wash, dress, brush their teeth, how to eat healthy, etc. Dads get more credit because we are in charge of fun stuff. We teach the kids how to play ball, shoot, defend themselves, we usually are the ones taking them to fun places and out for ice cream and burgers.

Enjoy your day Dads!!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Happy pappy's day!
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Happy Fathers Day to my far away Friends
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Happy Father's Day 
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks and yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top