Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2015 10:21:13 PM EDT
Has anyone been to Hillers lately?
I went to the range this morning and it was trashed. Half empty coffee cups ,brass everywhere,used targets still up,garbage cans over flowing.
I walked onto the range,no one else was there so I don't know if the mess was from the night before or if 40 people used the range before me (I went in at 11 ish).

...needless to say I was disappointed both by Hillers for not enforcing and type of range house cleaning and the slobs who actually did it.

I won't even get into the fact that the second group of people behind me,the woman took the gun out of her bag and somehow managed to miss handle it,let it drop out of her hand and then kick it so it came over. Into my lane.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
was the range guy a mid 30s looking country type? Depending on who is there it changes for sure.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been that way most times I've gone in the past year. Tho I appreciate their hands off approach and no ROs.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 6:22:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
was the range guy a mid 30s looking country type? Depending on who is there it changes for sure.
View Quote

That would be a accurate description of the guy who checked me in/out of the range
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's been that way most times I've gone in the past year. Tho I appreciate their hands off approach and no ROs.
View Quote

I am pretty sure they watch the shooters on the giant TVs in the lobby
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#5]
...but, how was the parking?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
So then they see there customers leaving garbage all over the place and dont do anything about it
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:37:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

So then they see there customers leaving garbage all over the place and dont do anything about it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They have the ability to but they rarely do. 90% of the time after signing you in they leave the rental/range desk to go talk to their friends at the other counter.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top