Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2014 4:07:07 AM EDT
I took my kids here yesterday for something to do. Its a lot of fun, and there are obstacles & zip-lines for all ages / abilities. It's called Soarin' Indoors, and it's near the Buckland Mall in Manchester (easy on and off I-84). If you're looking for something cool to do, check it out...You'll be glad you did! You're wife will be especially  glad you suggested for a rainy summer day too.

Soarin' Website
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:21:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet, looks cool.

Now if we could only add silhouette targets and a shot timer

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:06:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Huh.  Neat

Didn't know that was there.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:34:52 AM EDT
[#3]
They are popping up all over.Mansfield

Nomads is cool, they have a adventure park too South Windsor
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Anything that will get young (and not so young) people off the couch, off the X-Box, off the cell phone, away from the cookies, and all while breaking a sweat, sounds like a great idea to me!  Looks like a fun place.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool, good to know.  We are heading that way in a little while.  Taking the little guy out so he can use up his "Build A Bear" gift card.

Nomads is pretty cool.  They are sort of an indirect customer of mine.

Launch on Airport Rd is another good spot for the little animals!  
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:35:22 AM EDT
[#6]
But, But, But,....the chirren might get hurt on the wood n stuff!!!

Lets see how long before a splinter or a banged shin gets the rage going...

woulda loved that for my kids B'days
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I've taken the kids to the outdoor one in Bridgeport, of all places... Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum

It's pricey.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top