Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2014 12:32:13 AM EDT
Does everyone just break out their firearms and just fondle them all if you havent been able to get out and shoot for a while?

I love my "guns"...
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:01:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I do, DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!  Especially after watching a western or something, I'll get out one of my SA's and spin the cylinder, work the action, add a little oil and silently wish I could just walk out in the back pasture and shoot anytime I wanted to again.

I am jonesing very, very badly for some trigger time.  A combination of stress from my own personal issues and medical issues has made me want to go shooting really badly
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:12:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah..i forgot to put the "like me" part in there...i do it allot...i dont all freaky or anything but yeah...i like 'em!

And medical stuff sucks...i mentioned before i have nerves being crushed in my neck...last week they found bone spurs to go with it...wonder how they missed thaton last years MRI?  S i go for a new MRI Thursday and they gonna bypass the sympton treatmeant (physical therapy, more pain injections, etc) and look at surgery which is what i want..want it fixed and done with...have a 2.5 year old son whom iam missing having fun with cause most of my spine is trashed from life and acidents...fix me i say!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:32:53 AM EDT
[#3]
If I could afford it, I'd get some of those fake guns that have the trigger operated lasers in them and a few sets of those laser activated "cans" that fall over when shot by the laser.  You can have someone hide them around the house and then you do a building search to shoot the cans.  They have little square targets that act like paper targets showing your hits but I love the idea of the knock over cans.  Reminds of when everyone had a BB gun and would knock cans down with it.  Except my BB gun was so weak the BB's bounced off the cans and occasionally whacked me in the forehead lol, it's where I learned that it's smart to wear eye protection even with a BB gun.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL, shoot and fondle every day................
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Sometimes I'll just clean mine if I'm bored. Other times I'll practice draw and dryfire (always cleared first!). I wish I had land I could just shoot off my back porch. I guess I should've bought the in-laws place near Hwy 9 when I had the chance, but ugh so much work to be done to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top