Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:41:12 PM EDT
applied 7-21-14. received today, 8-20-14!
now if the nfa tax stamps would work as fast..........
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a pretty incredible turnaround. Mine took about the full 90 days when I first applied, and I just hope my renewal is processed that quickly.

ETA: Swype fail
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]
It's about time.  Congratulations!

Mine took about two months, if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, the use it or lose it law going into effect in Nov. got me to use the certificate i earned in 2009.
starting nov, they only honor SDA course certificates for 3 years.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Inedible?

Back when I first got mine, it was running 4 to 6 months.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a pretty inedible turnaround. Mine took about the full 90 days when I first applied, and I just hope my renewal is processed that quickly.

Inedible?

Back when I first got mine, it was running 4 to 6 months.

Nice catch. Predictive text (and my proofreading, apparently) isn't always perfect.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
yeah, the use it or lose it law going into effect in Nov. got me to use the certificate i earned in 2009.
starting nov, they only honor SDA course certificates for 3 years.
View Quote

What is the Use it or Lose it law?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#8]
This is about carry permits right?
What about us you have dot mil backgrounds?  I looked into getting a permit and they said I didn't need to take the class just bring in my military paperwork.
Of course I never did it cause no one cares about us carrying out here in the country.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:58:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is about carry permits right?
What about us you have dot mil backgrounds?  I looked into getting a permit and they said I didn't need to take the class just bring in my military paperwork.
Of course I never did it cause no one cares about us carrying out here in the country.
View Quote

You wil need to take an abbreviated version of the required class.  You get to skip the shooting portion.  The abbreviated version should be s little cheaper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top