Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2015 1:35:24 AM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1666887_Cola_Warrior_West_March_20_22__2015__Update__Pics_and_Info_Pg__62.html

so this is happening this weekend i wasn't too sure of my schedule but think i may head out there saturday and spend the night. I think the guys running it are already out there so not sure how to get precise location.

anyone headed out there can send me the info?

got the info, gonna head out sat morning bout 100 miles from henderson
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1666887_Cola_Warrior_West_March_20_22__2015__Update__Pics_and_Info_Pg__62.html

so this is happening this weekend i wasn't too sure of my schedule but think i may head out there saturday and spend the night. I think the guys running it are already out there so not sure how to get precise location.

View Quote

Contact nvgeologist.

He's heading down there with a vengeance.

Hope this helps you with your Douchebaggery!

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Contact nvgeologist.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Contact nvgeologist.

Hahaha.

Make sure to post pics!
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I was out there yesterday and ran the course. Lots of fun. If you can make it out - it is a lot of fun, Roughly 2 hours from Henderson to location.

They have an attendee list for who can run it, but if you're there and everyone has gone they'll let you run through.

Even if you don't want to do the obstacle/shooting there are some cool people out there to hang out with and meet.

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
lots of fun, real ass kicker

course was flipping a big fuckin tire up a hill and then dragging it back down then you had to pull a rope with 2 50lb kettle bells on it then reset them. then push an atv then do a monkey bar thing then drag a keg through a low crawl with cans on it then strip and reassemble an ak eat 6 peeps half mile run shoot 8 pistol targets and then rifle targets ranging from 100 to 300. the killer is trying to chug 72 ounces of soda after that. i made it though one can and barely started on a second before it started coming back up.

I'd definitely recommend it. Talks of doing it in reno at nvgeos place beginning of april next year. Poor nvgeo probably still nursing his hangover

The sponsors really hooked up a whole lot of free shit too. everyone got a 40 round pmag a geisle ssae trigger a hat several shirts patches stickers and mag pouches top place male and female got some real nice uppers whole bunch of chest rigs and rails and lights and mounts  etc for the top half of people.

Some great food and good people to sit around the fire with.

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:30:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Had a blast. Our very own nvgeologist won the CWW Sabertooth knife for having the best pistol shoot!

These are the CWW Pictures

They cover nvgeologists run, camp and folks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:47:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I see the locals did pretty good, good job guys!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 1:35:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Surpised NVGeo did so good with a broken hand, holy shit dude.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Don't forget the pneumatic ebolas.

DK, thanks again for the knife dude, I fucking love it. Obo. you gotta fucking introduce yourself as Obo in the future, this twice I've had no idea who the hell you were until afterwords. :D

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Ill show up clean shaved and dye my hair and either work out or get fatter see if i can make it 3 times
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

DK, thanks again for the knife dude, I fucking love it. Obo. you gotta fucking introduce yourself as Obo in the future, this twice I've had no idea who the hell you were until afterwords. :D

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you cut yourself with it yet?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not yet, but I know that time is fast approching the more I fuck with it. Showed it to a knife loving buddy of mine, he was super impressed, pointed out all sorts of details I hadn't noticed. So much privilege.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I didn't realize you were there obo, I would have liked to meet up with you. We met briefly at 3 gun but it was a while ago.

I'm going to try to make it up to your place nvgeo. With the baby due any time now I most likely won't be able to :/
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:20:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I didn't realize you were there obo, I would have liked to meet up with you. We met briefly at 3 gun but it was a while ago.

I'm going to try to make it up to your place nvgeo. With the baby due any time now I most likely won't be able to :/
View Quote

If you're having a boy, I have TONS of clothes and toys and other stuff from my twins.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#14]
As it so happens this newest version comes equipped with a weiner. Thanks for the offer I'll take you up on it! IM inbound

This kind of stuff yanks on my heart strings a bit. I'm glad to have met so many good people at CWW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top