Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2014 9:02:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds pretty good.

But having once upon a time been THE GUY who installed the snoop patch for the Korean national telephone company Voicemail® system, I can categorically state that if the Gov. wants to know, there is no such thing as privacy.

When they don't have a warrant they can still pressure the company, and the company WILL comply.

Our constitution is completely shredded.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:37:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been running some links through a proxy with cookie storage and cookies for this session only unchecked. I even run the whole drudge site through that proxy, and the sites load 7,000 percent faster. It got to the point where I wouldn't even bother to open breitbart news articles because it took so long to load, and you couldn't stop the scripts. Now, in the proxy, it loads instantly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top