Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2015 11:46:54 AM EDT
Anyone got any info on Delavan Sportsmen Club. Is it open to the public at all? Their website mentions a membership, which I'd happily join but I don't shoot enough to justify it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#2]
It's open to the public iirc(they call it a "daily membership"), but the hours are honestly shit.  It's open Sunday from 9am-4pm and Tuesdays 5pm to 10pm. That's it. It's too bad because it's actually a very nice range and the clubhouse is pretty nice too.

If you like shooting on Sundays(or Tuesday evenings), the yearly pass is worth it at $35.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's open to the public iirc(they call it a "daily membership"), but the hours are honestly shit.  It's open Sunday from 9am-4pm and Tuesdays 5pm to 10pm. That's it. It's too bad because it's actually a very nice range and the clubhouse is pretty nice too.

If you like shooting on Sundays(or Tuesday evenings), the yearly pass is worth it at $35.
View Quote

Hmm, that ain't too bad. I usually shoot at the place in Sycamore(IL) and they have a similar set-up. Sat and Sun from noon-4pm. Maybe I'll check it out this Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I use to be a member.  This was years ago and the rifle range was nothing to brag about, but OK.  I had a membership here to shoot skeet.  The group of guys shooting shotgun sports at the time were a bunch of nice guys.  The price is right, especially when I see some ranges charging $20/ hour.  I dropped my membership because 5 gun clubs at the same time didn't work for me any longer.    I went down to three ranges and now I just belong to two clubs.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top