Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2016 1:54:08 PM EDT
Any local shops in the Denver metro area have good deals on lowers? I usually order online but buying a $50 lower, paying $20 for shipping, then $20-30 for transfer/bcg fees would put me close to $100 for a lower receiver.

Anyone got a good local shop where I can pick up a lower for cheap (less than $100 OTD).

It's been years since I've stepped into a local shop.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there a Murdocks farm and ranch store nearby? The one in Grand Junction had $59 Anderson lowers when I was in last weekend.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is there a Murdocks farm and ranch store nearby? The one in Grand Junction had $59 Anderson lowers when I was in last weekend.
View Quote

The one by my place only sells ammo. No guns or lowers
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Damage Factory had a ton of lowers last time I was in there.

Call Bower's Tactical or Ark, see what they have.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a bummer. The stores in GJ, well technically Clifton, and More my rose both have a decent gun dept with a good variety of guns, scopes, binos, reloading supplies and knives. A bunch of good stuff crammed into a small floor space.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's a bummer. The stores in GJ, well technically Clifton, and More my rose both have a decent gun dept with a good variety of guns, scopes, binos, reloading supplies and knives. A bunch of good stuff crammed into a small floor space.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ours (Montrose) started selling guns in the past year as well. However, I was not aware they were selling lowers until yesterday and picked one up.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Damage factory

Also try Ark Tactical and Bowers
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ours (Montrose) started selling guns in the past year as well. However, I was not aware they were selling lowers until yesterday and picked one up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was sorely tempted to buy one or two $59 lowers but knew that was not in the week's planned budget and didn't want to live on ramen noodles for a couple of weeks. Plus I didn't know what I'd do with them. Other than eventually spend even more money on them.

It wasn't easy but I made due with the two boxes of Sierra bullets I went in for.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:14:56 AM EDT
[#8]
5280 Armory has Andersons.  Think I got mine for a little under $80 with taxes.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:08:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn....thats almost Wilcox/A pawn prices there....
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Machine gun tours had a bunch of Spike's lowers for $99 the last time I was in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:42:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently the one in Westminster just started selling guns this year. Picking an anderson up today
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 4:09:11 PM EDT
[#12]
The Salida Murdoch's expanded their gun department earlier this year & did a pretty good job of it, too.  I'll have to go in and see if they are carrying lowers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Was in the Montrose Murdochs yesterday....I was surprised at the selection of stuff.  DD, Sig, Vortex etc...

They are having a sale on Saturday, 10% off
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Was in the Montrose Murdochs yesterday....I was surprised at the selection of stuff.  DD, Sig, Vortex etc...

View Quote

Yeah, I wasn't expecting the Vortex case the last time I was in there.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was surprised to see the Sig Romeo red dots.  Couple of different models.  I know thats not an indication of anything but seems like they get unique stuff, Blue and green blocks, the Sig .308's etc...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top