Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2014 8:30:40 PM EDT
Discuss
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been self-medicating to get the sound of "Mark Udall sticks to kids" out of my head. What did Dud do?
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been self-medicating to get the sound of "Mark Udall sticks to kids" out of my head. What did Dud do?
View Quote

Just been getting a different name on the from in my spam folder for RMGO
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I've gotten them from a couple of different names.  I think he knows his name is poison.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 12:50:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Discuss
View Quote

He has 2 - 3 pt employees working the phones.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I should apply and just talk shit about him to anyone that answers the phone.  Be worth if for laughs, if not a few bucks before I'm found out.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#6]
If he wants to ever come back to the land of the living, he should stop sending emails that fall the slimmest possible legal smidgen below extortion.  

It must work too, because he still does it.  

My paraphrasing:

"If you don't send us $10 right now, we'll tattle."

"If you don't give ME your money, Nazi's will take over.  I however will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT"

Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:30:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell, I thought I got away from his bs by moving up to alaska. Nope.  Got mail from his gun rights group all the way up here. Fuck me....
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:27:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hell, I thought I got away from his bs by moving up to alaska. Nope.  Got mail from his gun rights group all the way up here. Fuck me....
View Quote

Did you sign the "petition" and enter to win a jeep?  
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 3:01:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I am seriously thinking serving that guy with a cease a desist letter getting him to stop emailing me (I never signed up) and I have asked to be dropped several times. Anyone in? No I am serious. I will do it so help me I will and I will personally serve it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 3:10:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I am seriously thinking serving that guy with a cease a desist letter getting him to stop emailing me (I never signed up) and I have asked to be dropped several times. Anyone in? No I am serious. I will do it so help me I will and I will personally serve it.
View Quote
YES!

Link Posted: 11/6/2014 3:15:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm in. And I'll slash the tires on that damn jeep too
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Can I hear a little background info, plz?
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:21:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If he wants to ever come back to the land of the living, he should stop sending emails that fall the slimmest possible legal smidgen below extortion.  

It must work too, because he still does it.  

My paraphrasing:

"If you don't send us $10 right now, we'll tattle."

"If you don't give ME your money, Nazi's will take over.  I however will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT"

View Quote

OH THE IRONY ...

Lets just say a friend of a friend knows a friend that knew the dudsters in college
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can I hear a little background info, plz?
View Quote

Beyond Dudley Brown poo pooing the idea of recalls, stating it was a waste of time, effort, and money to try it, badmouthing the effort in newspapers, and then trying to claim that he and his group RMGO were responsible for the recalls when they looked like they were going to succeed?  He's a lobyist who doesn't appear to ever get anything done, constantly sends out marketing materials to get you to donate more money to his organization, portrays himself as the only game in town when it comes to defending Colorado gun rights.  Overall, a turd sandwich.  

I started off believing in him when I met him at the State Captial building during hearings on the gun control measures last year.  He was out shaking everyone's hands, passing out stickers stating that we were gun owners, promising all the right things.  At the time, he was the ONLY person I saw from an organization (other than an NRA lobbyist who came in, made his testimony, and left) who looked like he was actively trying to fight these bills.  But after everything I've heard from people here I trust who were behind the whole recall effort, the guy is basically a fraud.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Dont forget getting caught lieing about what some politician said to him.  He's lied to me directly. His advocate was arrested on outstanding warrants.

He makes $40k+ a yeat just from rmgo personally.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't stop by for lunch afterwards, i'll  -1 you in feed back  don't do it after lunch, i want to avoid ending up as a co-conspirator.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 9:31:58 PM EDT
[#17]
has his douchbagness sold our info too?  I am now getting shit from RMEF and a couple other groups.  None of these groups should have access to my name or address. I NEVER give them out.  well except the time I was dumb enough to send money to the dud.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
has his douchbagness sold our info too?  I am now getting shit from RMEF and a couple other groups.  None of these groups should have access to my name or address. I NEVER give them out.  well except the time I was dumb enough to send money to the dud.
View Quote

I've posted this before, but obviously I'm still pissed and it bears repeating.  It was my understanding that when I was collecting signatures to recall Evie that email addresses I gathered were to contact people in the event that their signatures were called into question and to remind them to vote (if there were a recall election).  That's what I told the people who signed the petitions and gave me their email addresses.  Somehow (right, sarcasm), Pudley got ahold of those email addresses.  I discovered this since some of my coworkers signed the petition and got his spam.

ETA: ...and I'm a baby killer.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I've posted this before, but obviously I'm still pissed and it bears repeating.  It was my understanding that when I was collecting signatures to recall Evie that email addresses I gathered were to contact people in the event that their signatures were called into question and to remind them to vote (if there were a recall election).  That's what I told the people who signed the petitions and gave me their email addresses.  Somehow (right, sarcasm), Pudley got ahold of those email addresses.  I discovered this since some of my coworkers signed the petition and got his spam.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only reason Dudley got involved with the second attempt to recall Hudak was so he could get those emails.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Yep... which leads to donations.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:17:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
YES!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
YES!  

In!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top