Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2017 2:10:05 AM EDT
I was out hiking yesterday around the Carbonado/Melmont Ghost Town area and found someone's drivers license on the ground next to the trail.  I found him on Facebook and sent a message but I know messages to non-friends typically aren't ever read.  It looks like he is or was in the Army so I thought I'd post here and see if he's around.  If I can't get ahold of him in a day or two I will just mail it to the address on the license (It's in Yelm) and hopefully it's current.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#1]
A few years ago I had something similar happen. I found a wallet at a rest stop, found the guy on facebook and messaged him. Im glad I did because his address wasnt current. If you dont get a response might try public records to verify the address.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#2]
What's the last name?  If he's Army someone here might know him.  I can post something on the Pacific Northwest Hikers forum.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's the last name?  If he's Army someone here might know him.  I can post something on the Pacific Northwest Hikers forum.
View Quote
Symanski

I might have found his email address so I sent him a message through that too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Simply drop it in a blue mailbox, or drop it off at the post office.  It will be sent to the owner postage due by the post office.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Simply drop it in a blue mailbox, or drop it off at the post office.  It will be sent to the owner postage due by the post office.
View Quote
Didn't know this! I haven't gotten any response so this is probably what I will end up doing.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#6]
If you can't get a hold of him, sometimes it's better to just shred it, they've probably already ordered a replacement . At least that one no one else will take advantage of any info on it.
Top Top