BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats 8 things you said straight out of the playbook of the kenyan, now you dont want to own support of his position? Stop waffling. Either you support bringing them here (as your tacit writings indicate) or you dont.
View Quote

Sometimes what they (Obama) say is true.  Everything I said in this thread was also true.  If Obama said 2+2=4, and I agreed, would you insult me then too?  I don't support bringing any refugees into the USA from the mid east now.

You might have noticed that while I had comments on your posts, I didn't stoop to your level and lie about what others had to say.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Taking trolling to a whole new level......................

At least we know who the local sympathizer is now..................
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The claim was made that there is no vetting or screening process.  If this claim is supposed to be accurate, why not show the process by which the feds bring refugees into the country to show that the “no vetting” claim is true?  

The claim was made that most of the refugees are males 15-30 years old; to support the claim a BS video link was provided.  Would this same person expect me to believe that the moon landings were fake or the Jews attacked the WTC just because there are videos online that say so?  No one on this forum should be that stupid, but some people think we are.

The person claiming that the “mastermind and several other perpetrators” of the Paris attacks posed as refugees, but he knows so little about the attacks he can't even name them.  Then he goes on to claim he read a report; but refuses to share it with us.

I didn't come to this thread to support or oppose refugees coming into the USA.  I commented on claims that no rational person should ever yet go by without comment.  Just because a person takes your side on the debate with stupid claims doesn't mean those claims should be allowed to go unchallenged.  Using emotions rather than facts is not the right way to sway opinion.

When the silencer use and SBR bills were in committee I spoke to the Judiciary Chairs.  I did not use unsupported claims, lame videos and ignorance to support my claim that the state should ease restrictions on firearms.  I went to Representative Pedersen with copies of the law, research done by respected persons and never made a claim I couldn't prove.  When I spoke to Representative Jinkins I showed up in her office with a two inch thick bundle of papers; the results of three years of research into crime associated with short barreled shotguns.  I could look her straight in the eye and tell her I found no evidence that registered SBS were associated with any crime in our state.

If I had used the tactics I see here I would have been laughed out of their presence and hurt the cause Representative Brian Blake (D) worked so hard for.  What I see here is people with an opinion and unwilling to challenge the stupid claims others make just because those claims support their position.  This is what happens when a person's opinion is more important to them than their integrity.

I'm not going to give up my integrity just to score points with chumps.

Randy Bragge
[email protected]
(360) 440-5889
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sometimes what they (Obama) say is true.  Everything I said in this thread was also true.  If Obama said 2+2=4, and I agreed, would you insult me then too?  I don't support bringing any refugees into the USA from the mid east now.

You might have noticed that while I had comments on your posts, I didn't stoop to your level and lie about what others had to say.

Randy

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats 8 things you said straight out of the playbook of the kenyan, now you dont want to own support of his position? Stop waffling. Either you support bringing them here (as your tacit writings indicate) or you dont.

Randy

I can recall NOTHING Ive heard the kenyan say that I recall as truthful. His words, like yours, are usually parsing the middle to try and slant the audience in his favor.

First, what was the "ïnsult"?  Squishy? I believe thats the only aspersion cast, and until your last post you had walked the line, with your sentiment appearing to favor the kenyan/inslee.
Now, I want you to quote what I lied about. Cope & paste.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is the lie you told about me.
Quoted:
Its you, the lone voice here supporting bringing them here.
View Quote

Calling out people who post BS is not the same as supporting a cause.  I don't need to be subtle.  If I support a position, I'll make sure you know.  Just like I made sure the people who post BS in this thread know my position on their crap.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can recall NOTHING Ive heard the kenyan say that I recall as truthful. His words, like yours, are usually parsing the middle to try and slant the audience in his favor.

View Quote

I can recall a few things that were truthful.  I don't live under a rock.  There are a few truths in this video.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqAMkDstPiU[/youtube]

Obama lies a lot as far as I can tell.  He flip flops, doesn't keep promises and is completely lacking in the transparency that the president should have.  He has been a huge disappointment even considering the extra low bar I put up for him back in 2008.  But not everything he says is a lie.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#7]
That's A LOT of personal info to put out there for someone that's trolling so hard.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm a very zealous defender of the RKBA's.  This is part of how I rally support for our cause.  How are gun owners going to get ahead in the state if too many of us prefer to fly under the radar instead of promoting ourselves as responsible gun owners?  I've never had any problem with people abusing my personal information that I make available while pushing pro-gun bills.

I've been threatened online before.  But in every single case those people who threatened me demonstrated a complete lack of backbone when it came to doing anything other than insulting me online.  Every one of them has declined an invitation to meet me on neutral ground.  In other words, they were cowards who used the relative anonymity of the internet to pose as the big guy with a big mouth.

So no, I'm not a troll nor am I risking anything by putting my name, e-mail and phone number on the this forum.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Calling out people who post BS is not the same as supporting a cause.  I don't need to be subtle.  If I support a position, I'll make sure you know.  Just like I made sure the people who post BS in this thread know my position on their crap.

Randy

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Its you, the lone voice here supporting bringing them here.

Randy

Thats not a lie, its not even close to being a lie.

Either you support something or you dont. You made numerous statements against not bringing them. Tacit support.

Apology accepted.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Obama lies a lot as far as I can tell.  He flip flops, doesn't keep promises and is completely lacking in the transparency that the president should have.  He has been a huge disappointment even considering the extra low bar I put up for him back in 2008.  But not everything he says is a lie.

Randy

View Quote

To call him a disappointment suggests you had high hopes? Even a low bar suggests some hope. Was it the hope and change ad campaign that gotcha?

Being my normal optimistic self, Im actualy fairly happy al things considered. I still have all my guns (even added stamps!), they havent taken ALL of my paycheck (yet) and I can still post FBHO. All in all Im pretty damn impressed!

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Either you support something or you dont.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Either you support something or you dont.

Complete BS.

You made numerous statements against not bringing them. Tacit support.

I made numerous statements against the BS claims made in the thread.  Not tacit support.  Learn to recognize the difference.

Still think Obama never tells the truth?
Quoted:
To call him a disappointment suggests you had high hopes? Even a low bar suggests some hope. Was it the hope and change ad campaign that gotcha?

Yes, a very low bar suggests some hope; never had high hopes for Obama though.  He didn't even clear the very low bar.

I always have high hopes for other things.  This is how I combat those who told me for years that I should wait for a better political climate prior to putting any effort into changing the WA laws on silencer use and SBR's.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm a very zealous defender of the RKBA's.  This is part of how I rally support for our cause.  How are gun owners going to get ahead in the state if we too many of us prefer to fly under the radar instead of promoting ourselves as responsible gun owners?  I've never had any problem with people abusing my personal information that I make available while pushing pro-gun bills.

I've been threatened online before.  But in every single case those people who threatened me demonstrated a complete lack of backbone when it came to doing anything other than insulting me online.  Every one of them has declined an invitation to meet me on neutral ground.  In other words, they were cowards who used the relative anonymity of the internet to pose as the big guy with a big mouth.

So no, I'm not a troll nor am I risking anything by putting my name, e-mail and phone number on the this forum.

Randy
View Quote

Maybe most people have better things to do than be internet tough guys?? Oh, you've offered to meet people online. VERY impressive and brave of you.

No one has abused your info yet? Sounds like you just haven't met anyone wacky enough to yet. People can make your life a living hell with the info you've provided. It's been done on here before between members in other states.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Maybe most people have better things to do than be internet tough guys??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Maybe most people have better things to do than be internet tough guys??

I'm sure they do.

Oh, you've offered to meet people online. VERY impressive and brave of you.

I've challenged the people who threaten me to bring it on.  Not impressive at all since everyone who has threatened me in the past was a coward.  I only mention this because for some reason a nickname, e-mail address and burner phone number posted on the internet is supposed to be some sort of big deal.  It really isn't.

No one has abused your info yet? Sounds like you just haven't met anyone wacky enough to yet.

Not yet.

People can make your life a living hell with the info you've provided. It's been done on here before between members in other states.

Such as?  What are they going to do?  E-mail me?  Call me?  I give this info out all the time.  

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#14]
You're stupid beyond belief if you don't see an issue with posting your personal info online or just an out of touch old man. You should do some researching on SWAT'ing and the infamous AROCK here on this very site.
The fact that you don't see a potential problem with this is evidence of your critical thinking skills and therefore a good indicator of how valuable your opinion is on this refugee issue.

ETA:
BTW, a nickname? Took 5 seconds to find you in an article online from a Kitsap newspaper and just as long to find your Facebook page.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You're stupid beyond belief if you don't see an issue with posting your personal info online or just an out of touch old man. You should do some researching on SWAT'ing and the infamous AROCK here on this very site.
The fact that you don't see a potential problem with this is evidence of your critical thinking skills and therefore a good indicator of how valuable your opinion is on this refugee issue.

ETA:
BTW, a nickname? Took 5 seconds to find you in an article online from a Kitsap newspaper and just as long to find your Facebook page.
View Quote

So everyone that hands out business cards and has a website with contact information is also stupid beyond belief?  The rewards I've reaped in the last decade from networking with my name and contact information are well worth the small risks associated with doing so.  I've been using my name and contact information on AR-15.com for years and the people in this thread are the only ones who are having a problem with it.

I'm still awaiting any evidence to support your claim that muslims look at women as being a lower life form than dogs.  Or do you expect everyone else reading this to be stupid beyond belief?

Randy
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:27:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Guys, step back and look at the whole "humanitarian crisis" and "massive migrations" stories the media is showing and look behind the scenes.   I posted this in another thread and repeat it here.

Isn't it weird that almost at the same time "some people" and the usual media outlets start talking about a certain theme, it gets virtually blown out of proportion with "terror scenes" happening everywhere?

How come thousands of people suddenly appear out of nowhere? Where were they? How did they cross so many borders between Syria and the European countries they want to go to?

How about our own borders and the "invasion"? There should be thousands dead along the usual routes the illegals use to come to US considering the published statistics about how many people die while trying to come here during the "normal times".

There must be some groups organizing all this stuff and spending a lot of resources feeding all those people and all the necessary infrastructure to keep them alive. And the same groups get the media positioned at the right spots for maximum sensationalism.

Of course, we must keep our vigilance high since I do not doubt for a moment that there will be extremists mixed up with people who really need help.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/europe/italy-migrants-christians-thrown-overboard/index.html

However, shutting down our borders is not the answer either.  We must find a solution that helps folks in need but weed the extremists out.

I have a few Muslim friends and acquaintances and would vouche for them.  One sent me the article below, which prompted me to ask him why the majority isn't being more vocal.  After all, History shows us what noisy minorities can do.  He gave me back the old "Islam is not a country, it's a religion." to which I replied that another religion laid havoc to the world a few hundred years ago.  It got him thinking.  

It's an interesting article nonetheless.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=87860378

Have you watched that movie Wag the Dog?  It comes to mind among all this crap.   I do not believe in coincidences in cases like these.

We are simply being played and if we fall for it the results will be worse than we can imagine.  That turd in the White House wants exactly this.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#17]
As far as not finding bodies along our border, I saw a rancher who lives on the border being interviewed last year. He said he no longer eats any of the wild hogs running around down there after finding them feeding on bodies several times. And the Border Patrol does find a lot of bodies but it's a long desolate border with not much staff to cover it so who knows how many are really down there and not seen?

If you watch any news other than the MSM you'd know that these "refugees" have been flooding into Europe for quite some time. Here's an article from 2014 that also lists numbers from 2013.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24636868
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As far as not finding bodies along our border, I saw a rancher who lives on the border being interviewed last year. He said he no longer eats any of the wild hogs running around down there after finding them feeding on bodies several times. And the Border Patrol does find a lot of bodies but it's a long desolate border with not much staff to cover it so who knows how many are really down there and not seen?

If you watch any news other than the MSM you'd know that these "refugees" have been flooding into Europe for quite some time. Here's an article from 2014 that also lists numbers from 2013.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24636868
View Quote

I also read alternative media and find interesting that they do not mention anything about the increased number of dead bodies along our border.  Wouldn't we see photos of those "dead bodies" like the media has been sensationalizing in Europe when some boat full of "refugees" capsizes and they drown?

Yes, the "refugee crisis" in Europe has been going for a while, with the occasional boats going from North Africa or Asians trying to smuggle themselves into containers.

However, the latest "hordes" walking through borders in a massive flux is not that old and how come that mob was not spotted way before they started crossing into Greece, Germany and other countries where they have been "filmed".  This is like those massive ants' migrations through jungles and can be spotted very early on.  

Also, where and how they get the food and all the stuff they need to move hundreds of miles on foot?  Do they plan all the involved logistics or is there someone doing it for them like the buses full of "protesters" that the democrats move around to where they see fit?

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:13:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

A link to the report you read please?

Fox
WSJ
Daily Mail

The Obama administration has deported about 2 million aliens as of 2014; that is more than Bush did in eight years. Deportations

Why are you comparing illegal entry by those in Mexico and Central America who come for economic reasons and do not apply for asylum, to those who enter illegally and apply?

No matter where they come from, immigrants cost money, & this country isn't a financial bottomless well - certainly not now.

Is there any reason to doubt it will work better or worse in 2016 than it has in the recent past?  You have some data to support your claim?

How do you interpret a question to be an assertion requiring supporting data, or is this an attempt at mischaracterization to avoid replying to it?  Do you dispute that the US gov't has been guilty of corruption, mismanagement, or incompetence, etc., etc., ad nauseum?  You need 'data' for this?

Why haven't you supplied data on the populations we have allowed in so far?

Randy

Resistance to adapt to the native culture by Muslim immigrant populations in Europe isn't a new or anomalous phenomenon.  Islam is indeed a culture, as is any religious belief system.  The difference with Islam is the agenda to conquer the world by any means necessary.  That's what is chaffing.  Nobody wants Paris to happen here.  Islamic fundamentalism is at the heart of this, & an argument that jihad-motivated individuals would not utilize immigration channels to get into the US is a fool's errand on its face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least two of the Paris attackers passed through Greece posing as refugees.  The report I read said that Abaaoud passed into France the same way, but it did not say where he started from.  

A link to the report you read please?

Fox
WSJ
Daily Mail

That 'technicality' is exactly what I mean.  It doesn't seem to be a problem for the millions of illegals that ICE ignores every day, including murderers, rapists, human traffickers and child molesters.  But for middle eastern Christians that are under constant threat in their native lands seeking asylum, the system all of a sudden clamps down.

The Obama administration has deported about 2 million aliens as of 2014; that is more than Bush did in eight years. Deportations

Why are you comparing illegal entry by those in Mexico and Central America who come for economic reasons and do not apply for asylum, to those who enter illegally and apply?

No matter where they come from, immigrants cost money, & this country isn't a financial bottomless well - certainly not now.

It is indeed hard to get a background check done on someone fleeing a war zone.  That's my point.  How are we to be sure this vetting process will work?  Seeing how effective our government is at nearly everything else it does leaves me unconvinced.

Is there any reason to doubt it will work better or worse in 2016 than it has in the recent past?  You have some data to support your claim?

How do you interpret a question to be an assertion requiring supporting data, or is this an attempt at mischaracterization to avoid replying to it?  Do you dispute that the US gov't has been guilty of corruption, mismanagement, or incompetence, etc., etc., ad nauseum?  You need 'data' for this?

And once these large groups of people resettle in our cities, do we have this to look forward to?

Why haven't you supplied data on the populations we have allowed in so far?

Randy

Resistance to adapt to the native culture by Muslim immigrant populations in Europe isn't a new or anomalous phenomenon.  Islam is indeed a culture, as is any religious belief system.  The difference with Islam is the agenda to conquer the world by any means necessary.  That's what is chaffing.  Nobody wants Paris to happen here.  Islamic fundamentalism is at the heart of this, & an argument that jihad-motivated individuals would not utilize immigration channels to get into the US is a fool's errand on its face.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top