Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]

someone needs to drag him out and tar and feather him.. And the republicans should be pulling his Republican name plate and just make him a RINO/democrap which is what he really is.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course he's a sellout, but its either him or McGinty.  Probably not much difference in their positions on guns, but at least with that jackass toomey, the Rs stand a better chance of retaining control of the senate and keeping him under control.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Endorsed by Bloomberg and Giffords.... great. Thanks for all the freedom and liberty stuff, guy.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Isnt McGinty calling for an AWB? We really dont have a horse in the race.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#5]
He'll literally do or say anything to keep that grasp on power that he has now.  

Disgusting.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He'll literally do or say anything to keep that grasp on power that he has now.  

Disgusting.
View Quote

You know what else is disgusting? McGinty's commercial talking about banning "high capacity ammunition clips like the ones used in the Orlando massacre."
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Arguably worse, but it still leaves Toomey as the great big plastic jerkoff that we found him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#8]
excuse my ignorance what vote is coming up?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Toomey's up for reelection. Its either him or Democrat McGinty for US Senate.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McGinty leads slightly in the polls and is a total fucking moonbat
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#11]
So your going to vote for a Democrat?????????
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#12]
After hearing the commercials every 5 minutes in cape may nj this past week. I just rolled He has an A rating with the NRA..

Sounds like PA has two winners this year running ..
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
After hearing the commercials every 5 minutes in cape may nj this past week. I just rolled He has an A rating with the NRA..

Sounds like PA has two winners this year running ..
View Quote

McGinty is without a doubt worse than Toomey but he's not far behind. I'm already tired of his "safety" commercial discussing background checks and referencing newtown and Orlando. The commercial ends with him riding a bike with his family and they all have matching helmets. At least I know my family will be safe if he gets reelected.

eta: Has anyone written an email or called him? I'd love to hear or see his response.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#14]
We should really be directing our anger at the party leadership who have allowed him to do as he does.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We should really be directing our anger at the party leadership who have allowed him to do as he does.
View Quote

Its no different in NYS.. The republican party is nothing but a joke. The GOP better wake up also.. people have had enough as the politics as usual. GOP is still reeling from Trump wining. They better heed the message from voters or there will be no party left.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 8:20:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
]

Its no different in NYS.. The republican party is nothing but a joke. The GOP better wake up also.. people have had enough as the politics as usual. GOP is still reeling from Trump wining. They better heed the message from voters or there will be no party left.
View Quote

FWIW there is no GOP left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top