Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2014 1:09:09 PM EDT
My brothers buddy was at Kinsey's Outdoors. He asked the guy at the gun counter how they were fixed for ARs.
He was told "We don't carry stuff like that, you have to go to Trops. They're a kill shop. People buy stuff there just to kill people!".

Fucking fudds.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I never cared for Kinsey's much. I have not been here in years.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I never cared for Kinsey's much. I have not been here in years.
View Quote

Been a long time since I was there too. I'm remembering why now.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The real question is, when is their next sale?

Link Posted: 12/2/2014 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The real question is, when is their next sale?

View Quote

When they file bankruptcy?
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 6:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to hit them and Trop at the same time, now I just drive on by.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Trops is pretty great and there new store is awesome too.  ask for a tour of all the facilities.

I'd be there all the time if I didn't live 4 hours away.

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't feel like I should have to log in to be waited on, I just drive over to lanco..
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 6:35:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't feel like I should have to log in to be waited on, I just drive over to lanco..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've only been to Lanco once, but it seemed like a cool place.
Bought a stripped lower that I later sold during the panic.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

what do you mean log in?  I never had to.

Lanco on the other hand was spoonfeeding derp to a couple of guys when I was there, that's why I went to Trops that trip. I walked in, walked around and was invited by the store manager to tour the entire facility, including the cigar bar and I even got a look at the top shelf employee workout facility.

Link Posted: 12/6/2014 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lanco on the other hand was spoonfeeding derp to a couple of guys when I was there, that's why I went to Trops that trip. I walked in, walked around and was invited by the store manager to tour the entire facility, including the cigar bar and I even got a look at the top shelf employee workout facility.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had to log my info into a iPad so I could be waited on also the derp was full speed ahead as well, elderly neighbor came with me to have a original 97 trench gun appraised for insurance purposes. They said it was not worth it to insure and offered him $200 for it, its a ww2 bring back and valued well over 1k. Yeah I would probably feel better shopping at cheaper than dirt after that trip.

While I waited on him I heard them try to sell way overpowered guns to a few ladies and said don't worry we can train you to handle the recoil of a 45...
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is only the case when it's busy like on the weekend

Anyway that doesn't make a lot of sense about Kinsey's I stopped in there to get some extra gloves for hunting season and they had a ps90 prominently displayed along with several ARs,
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#12]
F Kinsey's right in the chili ring. I haven't even thought about stopping in since I saw 70 dollar pmags and 900 dollar cases of brown bear just shy of a year post sandy hook, while another 2 miles down the road you could get 11 dollar pmags and brass ammo for less than half the cost of Kinsey's steel. Oh, let's not forget the $1500 Mossberg ar15 abortion with m4 stock and car hand guards.

I also watched one day an older guy bring a full size xd back that he had bought a few hours earlier and decided he didn't like the way it felt before shooting it. They let him trade it in on another gun that was twice the cost (I want to say it was an fnx but I'm not sure, doesn't matter but whatever it was expensive in comparison to the xd which is what bit my ass) and the trade in price, $200. Then sold him another gun at over a grand, he left and the fun was looked over and put in case as used, unfired, $525!!

That was the last time I bought anything more than ammo, cleaning stuff, mags that I wanted on Sunday because no one else is open on Sunday. Then sandy hook happened, they turned an even more special kind of douche to the local customers keeping them in business and that was it. As far as I'm concerned, they can rot in hell
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:27:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Had to log my info into a iPad so I could be waited on also the derp was full speed ahead as well, elderly neighbor came with me to have a original 97 trench gun appraised for insurance purposes. They said it was not worth it to insure and offered him $200 for it, its a ww2 bring back and valued well over 1k. Yeah I would probably feel better shopping at cheaper than dirt after that trip.

While I waited on him I heard them try to sell way overpowered guns to a few ladies and said don't worry we can train you to handle the recoil of a 45...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure my wife would argue that not all women are pussies....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top